The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 24-09-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by yefei007 View Post
14、18 are also good. Why not body mentioned them?
There is no 14 & 18 in this house....
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 24-09-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Roronoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for G7
Went down today around 7.30pm but only one girl was in the tank. Asked for G20 but unfortunately she's off today. Remembered about g7 so asked for her, surprisingly only need to wait for about 10mins.
Could say she's the one of the prettiest in the house, my opinion. Service wise as mentioned by other bros good. French start from shower to end. Decent BBBJ, very accommodating. Doesn't make you do the work, she was on top all the while. Safe bet for those visiting the house.
Don't know if if it's me, but she's not so talkative. So I feel a bit a bit mechanical but still good overall. If you're lucky and no queue definitely try. I prefer G20 somehow although not as pretty, saw her on my way out chatting with the other girls looks like she just came back.
Old 24-09-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2038 g8 - An an

Rolled the dice and went there in the evening on a Sunday. As expected geylang was overrun and there was a queue outside clinic 2038 and a near empty tank. Only 22 and one more available. Just nice saw 8 walking out after a customer finished, her room is the first one nearest the entrance. Saw her KTV girl outfit and tight figure and decided to send her back to the room.

Door closed, first thing she did was to grab my rapidly hardening cock. I was caught by surprise and was in the middle of removing my socks, leaving one on as she let out a high pitched moan as she fondled my cock. I was abit taken aback, how come got sound when I haven't started doing anything yet? 😂. Maybe some people are into that. I returned the favour by playing with her B/C natural boobs in her dress. Nice luscious lips, pretty face and her body is one of the better ones, tight and killer with only a slight tummy. She will call you laogong or baobei depending on where you wear rings on your fingers (she will notice and tease you about it!).

She was quite chatty and playful and again ambushed me by removing my underwear as I was undressing. Stepped into the shower where she washed my cock, offered white Listerine (finally, not blue) and did a quick inspection by smelling my cock. (????). It must have passed muster cos my asshole was washed next with finger digging.

Proceeded to bed where she offered light kissing on lips and minimal tongue twirl, no free flow DFK here. She will pull toilet paper to make a spittoon nest on the bed where she regularly spits into when kissed, during BBBJ and AR.

BBBJ was those light tongue twirling on the head followed by rapid up down motion. No DT here. AR soon followed with the same tongue twirling and thigh licking. She does spend a bit of time here. She leaned over me with boobs dangling inviting a good zhuting which I obliged.

Capped on and she offered doggy position first and I took it, it was a great view while pounding and leaning forward to fondle her boobs. I had to stop after a minute as I could not hold on any longer. Asked her to flip to admire the front. Attempted DFK but was politely pushed away after awhile. I found out why doggy was offered first: Mish was basically little to no feeling due to the high mileage. She continued with her high pitched moaning punctuated with small cries of "HOMAIGAWD". The way she said it sounded more like she was being squeezed though 😂😂. I surrendered very shortly after.

Since there there was still time. She patted the bed and offered me to lay down next to her for a short rest and cuddle with light kissing and chatting. We washed up shortly after.

She gives off the slutty playful KTV vibe with her killer body and good service attitude. Although I didn't really have much chemistry with her, this was a good session that exceeded expectations.

Last edited by RatedX; 24-09-2023 at 08:52 PM.
Old 24-09-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yefei007 View Post
14、18 are also good. Why not body mentioned them?
Cos everytime sofa empty. No chance to even see them.
Old 24-09-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
2038 g8 - An an

Rolled the dice and went there in the evening on a Sunday. As expected geylang was overrun and there was a queue outside clinic 2038 and a near empty tank. Only 22 and one more available. Just nice saw 8 walking out after a customer finished, her room is the first one nearest the entrance. Saw her KTV girl outfit and tight figure and decided to send her back to the room.

Door closed, first thing she did was to grab my rapidly hardening cock. I was caught by surprise and was in the middle of removing my socks, leaving one on as she let out a high pitched moan as she fondled my cock. I was abit taken aback, how come got sound when I haven't started doing anything yet? ��. Maybe some people are into that. I returned the favour by playing with her B/C natural boobs in her dress. Nice luscious lips, pretty face and her body is one of the better ones, tight and killer with only a slight tummy. She will call you laogong or baobei depending on where you wear rings on your fingers (she will notice and tease you about it!).

She was quite chatty and playful and again ambushed me by removing my underwear as I was undressing. Stepped into the shower where she washed my cock, offered white Listerine (finally, not blue) and did a quick inspection by smelling my cock. (????). It must have passed muster cos my asshole was washed next with finger digging.

Proceeded to bed where she offered light kissing on lips and minimal tongue twirl, no free flow DFK here. She will pull toilet paper to make a spittoon nest on the bed where she regularly spits into when kissed, during BBBJ and AR.

BBBJ was those light tongue twirling on the head followed by rapid up down motion. No DT here. AR soon followed with the same tongue twirling and thigh licking. She does spend a bit of time here. She leaned over me with boobs dangling inviting a good zhuting which I obliged.

Capped on and she offered doggy position first and I took it, it was a great view while pounding and leaning forward to fondle her boobs. I had to stop after a minute as I could not hold on any longer. Asked her to flip to admire the front. Attempted DFK but was politely pushed away after awhile. I found out why doggy was offered first: Mish was basically little to no feeling due to the high mileage. She continued with her high pitched moaning punctuated with small cries of "HOMAIGAWD". The way she said it sounded more like she was being squeezed though ����. I surrendered very shortly after.

Since there there was still time. She patted the bed and offered me to lay down next to her for a short rest and cuddle with light kissing and chatting. We washed up shortly after.

She gives off the slutty playful KTV vibe with her killer body and good service attitude. Although I didn't really have much chemistry with her, this was a good session that exceeded expectations.
HAHHAHAHA bro I was there today also for 32…what a queue cause 33 went back alr (she good friends with my 36 ). 28 20 today off. So it was a clusterfuck.

This experience similar to mine (I tried during her 2nd day I rmb). Boobs are prolly natural Bs. She’s not as technical but she has the KTV vibes and she tries la, it’s the “ex KTV mistress / fwb” experience I guess.
Old 24-09-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Cos everytime sofa empty. No chance to even see them.
Hungry ghost end Liao leh, Mai Lai leh
Old 26-09-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lurker6699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Hungry ghost end Liao leh, Mai Lai leh
really leh everytime go no fish in tank
Old 26-09-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
glcipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Field report:

Looked for my favorite girl G3, she was off.

Only 22, 16, 20 were available. I tried all before, wasn’t for me.

Went to WH54 and took G7 nearby (see Westerhoute houses thread), it didn’t go well.

Hope another day will be better.
Old 26-09-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Wow Vanessa is around.lucky you haha
Old 26-09-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
glcipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Wow Vanessa is around.lucky you haha
Who is Vanessa?
Old 26-09-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by glcipper View Post
Who is Vanessa?
G20 hahaha
Old 26-09-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yesterday go down see so many ppl waiting outside . went over to h40 look for g8 bbbj cim. came back fire another round into g20 karcheng kang.
Old 26-09-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
yesterday go down see so many ppl waiting outside . went over to h40 look for g8 bbbj cim. came back fire another round into g20 karcheng kang.
wow AJ g20?
Old 27-09-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
wow AJ g20?
Take his words with pinches of salt bro.lol
Old 27-09-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 15
hohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond repute

Today look for 21 and 28. Look like they not around or gone back to VN.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1