The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 27-09-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Take his words with pinches of salt bro.lol
when ppl sashimi, u say dreaming, others AJ u say pinch of salt. your life like alice in wonderland
Old 27-09-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hohoguy View Post
Today look for 21 and 28. Look like they not around or gone back to VN.
28 is around still. Maybe u go she busy
Old 27-09-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
should ask OKT if the girls are not in the tank
Old 28-09-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Went down today to get my first try at this house at around 12noon before it opens, was told have to wait for 4 bros in front of me, i gave up haha. Hope i get better luck next time
Old 28-09-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Went down today to get my first try at this house at around 12noon before it opens, was told have to wait for 4 bros in front of me, i gave up haha. Hope i get better luck next time
for which gal? g20?
Old 28-09-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
for which gal? g20?
G7. Bro scum recommended.
Old 28-09-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9657 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Probably off. 2038 empty tank most of the time.
Old 28-09-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
G7. Bro scum recommended.
same, was told 2 guys infront of me for g7, and the one inside extend so walk away lo
Old 28-09-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruret View Post
same, was told 2 guys infront of me for g7, and the one inside extend so walk away lo
Okt ask me come like 11plus next time lol
Old 28-09-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 20
skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!skymud is one of the Best!

Anyway attached bros please beware when taking g8. Her perfume is damn strong, will cause you some issues. I left smelling like her haha
Old 29-09-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today manage get her in time and to give her g20 inside the ass. But I dun dare to do sashimi on her ass . Wait difficult to wash the shit smell around my cock head . Gave her 50 dollar tips

Last edited by whackithard; 30-09-2023 at 02:02 PM.
Old 01-10-2023, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
Today manage get her in time and to give her g20 inside the ass. But I dun dare to do sashimi on her ass . Wait difficult to wash the shit smell around my cock head . Gave her 50 dollar tips
to confirm, g20 can AJ?
need to be regular for her to offer?
Old 01-10-2023, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
to confirm, g20 can AJ?
need to be regular for her to offer?
Dunno, she is my regular, never offer AJ. Maybe depend on how she likes you.
She is here for 6 months already and she say she intend to leave in another 6 months. She say she will be downgrading her service to SOP service cos she sick of people talking nonsense (even outside the man entrance) about her. Dunno how true lah
Old 01-10-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Dunno, she is my regular, never offer AJ. Maybe depend on how she likes you.
She is here for 6 months already and she say she intend to leave in another 6 months. She say she will be downgrading her service to SOP service cos she sick of people talking nonsense (even outside the man entrance) about her. Dunno how true lah
I think she should. Maybe all those great service providers should stop providing their top notch services, and reserve it only for their trusted select few customers who appreciate their hard work.

The amazing thing is these girls are unbiased - providing some of the most sextifying services ever to everyone! Yet, instead of being gracious, thankful and complimenting them, some people want to smear their names, accuse and ruin their livelihood.

It's so obviously sabo talk with malicious sustained agenda. But you guys make it worse by believing the accusations and continue the shit talk. The last few posts alone are reasons that the girls should go SOP.
Old 01-10-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Whether offer or not, pls be in discreet Dont get them in trouble and in the end U get nothing....
The bastard anti vice are watching here
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1