The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Indyboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
So earlier today returned to the Kallang stretch to see any good MLs by randomly walking to any of the 5 Thai massage shops. Decided to head up and try the 2nd level shop. Last time I went, saw got one not bad body shape and today she happened to be free so asked if she can massage and she said okay. Paid and started the massage. Massage was good, not much chatting (anyway I dun like to chit chat alot also during massage). Teasing minimal. Last 10 mins, she pointed "there" and asked if want do traditional massage. I agreed. She requested for additional $10 tip when I lifted her polo but I just smile and just do wad I want to do since horny already . Managed to grab only 1 side, nice full rounded tit. In the end, just gave the normal market rate. If interested bros, can PM me for contact details. Thanks.
Bro, please pm the contact
Old 28-11-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of
Question Re: Thai massage

Wah Bro. This one from where? Can share contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiBeer View Post
Any bro tried this new Thai syt ML?

Massage good? I see her big boobies already fking steam

She got abit korean looks

Old 28-11-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10287 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
Found out about this spa when I browse thru social and decided to give a try and now I know there is why no thread was found in SBF.

Spa: Cxxx Cxxx Sxx
Room/deco: individuals bathroom attached 8/10
Cleaniness: 10/10
Name:Chxxx
Nationality:Thai
Language:Can speak good english
Skin:Very Fair (Rare Gem) 9/10
Height:165
Weight:52kg
Boob:Enhance 8/10
Massage:Not Piano Massage 7/10
Teasing: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Entrance: $58
RTM: Definitely - such a beautiful and fair sexy Massage lady.
Actually they have special rates $48 per hour from 1-5pm but u must show advertisement from the girl's wechat. My ML J service was not bad but hoping to try other girls.
Old 28-11-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

This place like king of big tits. Like Chloe, Iris etc. anyone tried
Old 28-11-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ayyylmao126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Found out about this spa when I browse thru social and decided to give a try and now I know there is why no thread was found in SBF.

Saw the photos and couldn't resist,went down on 27/11 to try. Agreed with bros rating 100%. With the hints, can find the place in less than 10 mins.
Old 28-11-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
ioriyasakani deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyioriyasakani deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After the many clues by bros here, thank you to them btw, managed to try the girl in question who is C***E from C*** C***. Not difficult to search out the place, just need to spend sometime and effort.

Checked out the FB account and it's obvious where the ML is from and which spa. Anyway, here's my FR:

Rooms have a small individual bathroom attached but the walls seems to be very thin. You can hear people outside talking, walking etc. Maybe it's because my room was the nearest to the reception.

Name: C***E

Nationality: Thai

Language: Can speak good english, claims she worked in Korea before

Looks: Very Fair and very pretty. Minimal makeup but had some pimples. Her looks easily a 8.5/9 due to her fair skin.

Boobs: Enhanced D, nicely done I think. 8/10

Massage: Average, not strong but just comfortable at best 6/10

Teasing: Not much teasing, feels like she's a novice at this. Doesn't seem to be skilled at stimulating. She doesn't rub inner thigh or butt crack so i'll give her a low score on this. 6/10

Entrance: $58, HJ starts at $80 (damn exp but can roam) then upwards to $150 for boob fuck etc. I tried to bargain but she keeps reducing what I could do to her so I just gave in since she's pretty and I do wanna touch her boobs that are behind her blouse.

RTM: Most Likely - Only because she's beautiful and if I feel like I want a big boob young girl to get it off.

Summary: I feel like she's not an experienced person at doing this and she's clearly leveraging on her looks to charge such rates. The pro is, she's young and cute and I'm a sucker for young, slim, cute big boobs girls.
Old 28-11-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioriyasakani View Post
After the many clues by bros here, thank you to them btw, managed to try the girl in question who is C***E from C*** C***. Not difficult to search out the place, just need to spend sometime and effort.

Checked out the FB account and it's obvious where the ML is from and which spa. Anyway, here's my FR:

Rooms have a small individual bathroom attached but the walls seems to be very thin. You can hear people outside talking, walking etc. Maybe it's because my room was the nearest to the reception.

Looks: Very Fair and very pretty. Minimal makeup but had some pimples. Her looks easily a 8.5/9 due to her fair skin.

Teasing: Not much teasing, feels like she's a novice at this. Doesn't seem to be skilled at stimulating. She doesn't rub inner thigh or butt crack so i'll give her a low score on this. 6/10

Entrance: $58, HJ starts at $80 (damn exp but can roam) then upwards to $150 for boob fuck etc. I tried to bargain but she keeps reducing what I could do to her so I just gave in since she's pretty and I do wanna touch her boobs that are behind her blouse.

RTM: Most Likely - Only because she's beautiful and if I feel like I want a big boob young girl to get it off.

Summary: I feel like she's not an experienced person at doing this and she's clearly leveraging on her looks to charge such rates. The pro is, she's young and cute and I'm a sucker for young, slim, cute big boobs girls.

So...summary?
U paid wat many of us pay for 2fj for 1 lame boobfk

Sigh
Old 29-11-2023, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 10
ioriyasakani deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyioriyasakani deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
So...summary?
U paid wat many of us pay for 2fj for 1 lame boobfk

Sigh
no...i paid for the HJ and that's it.
Old 29-11-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
hin1992 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Bro pls share
Old 29-11-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiBeer View Post
Any bro tried this new Thai syt ML?

Massage good? I see her big boobies already fking steam

She got abit korean looks

Bro pls share
Old 29-11-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
So earlier today returned to the Kallang stretch to see any good MLs by randomly walking to any of the 5 Thai massage shops. Decided to head up and try the 2nd level shop. Last time I went, saw got one not bad body shape and today she happened to be free so asked if she can massage and she said okay. Paid and started the massage. Massage was good, not much chatting (anyway I dun like to chit chat alot also during massage). Teasing minimal. Last 10 mins, she pointed "there" and asked if want do traditional massage. I agreed. She requested for additional $10 tip when I lifted her polo but I just smile and just do wad I want to do since horny already . Managed to grab only 1 side, nice full rounded tit. In the end, just gave the normal market rate. If interested bros, can PM me for contact details. Thanks.
Bro can share
Old 29-11-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
I will go visit tomorrow too. Not far from my work place.
Bro, pls update if it’s real bone cracking massage. Tia.
Bro can share location
Old 30-11-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Bananaboy94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioriyasakani View Post

Hi any bros can exchange this contact?
Old 01-12-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

went to the thai massage shop in town, randomly assigned a ml....asked to spend more time to massage legs...started with the usual pressing and kneading...wanted to test water...so put my hands at strategic places where she will be stationed...as per my guess, she came close to my hand when she was massaging my body..tried to feel the legs and thighs...wow....a nice feeling with the lycra pants brushing across your hand...add a little pressure with the hand on those tight pants...I am sure she felt the fingers touching and brushing her thighs...but no rejection..Next positioned my hand close to my stomach, foreseeing she will come close to use her elbows on me..bingo!..the whole body was pressing against mine with my hand directly in contact with her breast...didn't hesitate to open the fingers and pressed against the soft boobs...didn't resist but tried to move away on and off...knew chance is coming...decided to squeeze her thigh when opportunity arises...well...it happened when she pressed so hard on the veins that I had to squeeze her thigh to react to the pain...basically there was no rejection on the soft touches from me...I guessed they also enjoy those touches, especially when my feet brushes their inner thigh...will try to visit again to see if there is any chance of jerking my dick even if it is for a while...but have to compromise in the looks department..
Old 01-12-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Bennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went to the thai massage shop in town, randomly assigned a ml....asked to spend more time to massage legs...started with the usual pressing and kneading...wanted to test water...so put my hands at strategic places where she will be stationed...as per my guess, she came close to my hand when she was massaging my body..tried to feel the legs and thighs...wow....a nice feeling with the lycra pants brushing across your hand...add a little pressure with the hand on those tight pants...I am sure she felt the fingers touching and brushing her thighs...but no rejection..Next positioned my hand close to my stomach, foreseeing she will come close to use her elbows on me..bingo!..the whole body was pressing against mine with my hand directly in contact with her breast...didn't hesitate to open the fingers and pressed against the soft boobs...didn't resist but tried to move away on and off...knew chance is coming...decided to squeeze her thigh when opportunity arises...well...it happened when she pressed so hard on the veins that I had to squeeze her thigh to react to the pain...basically there was no rejection on the soft touches from me...I guessed they also enjoy those touches, especially when my feet brushes their inner thigh...will try to visit again to see if there is any chance of jerking my dick even if it is for a while...but have to compromise in the looks department..
Nice FR. Can share. Need a good massage to relax

Last edited by Bennyl; 02-12-2023 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1