The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2004, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 0
defector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Superstar KTV Club at Hotel Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple h
bro. i added one pt for u.

thanks... bro...

still a long way to get back to my 10 haha.. will work hard for it.. anyway to other brothers.. hijack for a while is okie.. don't digress too much.. digress too much defeats my purpose of this thread le..
Old 25-06-2004, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HighXDrv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple h
at least my info chun. but the asst mummy rina still there ????
KNN i must pay a visit there soon. i heard after 12 its the bewitching hour???? no holds barred.

if u wan.. anytime can oso be no holds barred.. juz ask mummy to play some tehcno.. throw in a few brown sugars.. turn off the TV.. viola.. orgy sexcapade.. juz remember rubber or tissues
Old 28-06-2004, 10:04 AM
Samster

defector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of light

any brother updates on superstar? pay day coming le...
Old 28-06-2004, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector
Bro your reputation going up again from - to +, well done, keep it up....
Old 28-06-2004, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Superstar KTV Club at Hotel Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector
Was there last fri nite with 2 other kakis. 1st time there (we were regulars at Aurora on 16th flr) so ask them to intro a mummy to us.
Soon mummy 9 came to our room. After the SOP intros, we told her we want local/m'sian chinese gals.
The gals came in soon after. Mine was a local lian. Talked damn bloody loud. Looks 6/10. Wearing black blouse and black mini skirt with matching g-string. Damn good drinker also. My kakis gals also not bad. Both from across the border. At least they look and behave not so lian.
My gal butterfly a lot. Always come in sit 5 mins then chow lang liao.
Saw a few brown sugars. Some quite young and chio.
Overall feeling:
1. Place - 6/10. Had to use the gals' toilet at the entrance. Damn dirty.
2. Gals - 7/10. Willing to HJ for you. My fren's gal even showed him her trimmed pussy.
3. Songs - 8/10. Quite gd selection. Easy to use fully computerised system. No need to flip thru thick song books.
4. Overall - 7/10. Not as 'fun' as our previous hangouts at paseo or aurora, maybe 1st time there. Will return to try the brown sugars.
Old 28-06-2004, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
minahktvsiao has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighXDrv
if u wan.. anytime can oso be no holds barred.. juz ask mummy to play some tehcno.. throw in a few brown sugars.. turn off the TV.. viola.. orgy sexcapade.. juz remember rubber or tissues
orgy as into swapping,btw wat the damages like for the girls?tks a million.
Old 29-06-2004, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cyber69_x69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Superstar KTV Club at Hotel Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile
Bros, hope you guys don't mind this mini hijack of the thread on Superstar ktv as I 'talk' a bit on Aurora.
So bro cyber69_x69, you were a regular when they were at United Square huh? Sorry, but I don't know any Angela there. I am mummy Vivien's regular customer. She joined from Paseo. So we continued to support her at Aurora.
Business nowadays at Aurora pretty bad. Maybe you should go give your Angela some support soon.
Cheers!
Vivien, from United Square? I stop going Aurora as I was posted overseas. Aurora used to a very hapenning place, both in United Square n Hotel Royal, I don know abt the standard now, still alot of happening? Mayb bros in this thread can try going the the 16th floor, u will not regret it the standard is the same as last time.

Bro Mr Missile, mayb u can give us some FR on the gals. Might re-visit them again n give support.
Old 29-06-2004, 07:36 PM
Samster

mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Superstar KTV Club at Hotel Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber69_x69
Vivien, from United Square? I stop going Aurora as I was posted overseas. Aurora used to a very hapenning place, both in United Square n Hotel Royal, I don know abt the standard now, still alot of happening? Mayb bros in this thread can try going the the 16th floor, u will not regret it the standard is the same as last time.
Bro Mr Missile, mayb u can give us some FR on the gals. Might re-visit them again n give support.
Bro cyber69_x69, this is supposed to be a thread on Superstar ktv leh. Not so good if we keep talking about Aurora.
However, hope that the thread starter will forgive me once again as I try to update bro cyber69_x69.
Mummy vivien like i mentioned before was from Paseo. Her gals at aurora were not too bad. But I still like her gals at Paseo better. Younger and chioer. But she has left Aurora already. Latest that I heard when I went to Superstar last week was that Aurora also close door liao.
If it were true, then too bad bro. Come to think of it, you can go try Superstar ktv (see my FR).
Cheers!
Old 29-06-2004, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oh....dat is SOP leh bro. i neber go cheong KTV a LONG LONG time. KNN my wife always ask me where i am. onli can go during office hrs. Now heard dying off????

las time i was at harmxxx, wah lau steam man. brown sugar heaven!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighXDrv
Old 30-06-2004, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cyber69_x69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro cyber69_x69, this is supposed to be a thread on Superstar ktv leh. Not so good if we keep talking about Aurora.
However, hope that the thread starter will forgive me once again as I try to update bro cyber69_x69.
Mummy vivien like i mentioned before was from Paseo. Her gals at aurora were not too bad. But I still like her gals at Paseo better. Younger and chioer. But she has left Aurora already. Latest that I heard when I went to Superstar last week was that Aurora also close door liao.
If it were true, then too bad bro. Come to think of it, you can go try Superstar ktv (see my FR).
Cheers!

Sry, Sry,..thousands apologies.... to the thread starter n bros... Bro Missile, where u normally cheong.. any good place beside Superstar
Old 30-06-2004, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber69_x69
Sry, Sry,..thousands apologies.... to the thread starter n bros... Bro Missile, where u normally cheong.. any good place beside Superstar
Bro cyber69_x69, i personally have this thing for mummy Fanie at tuberose . U can read my FR from the tuberose thread.
I guess other bros may have recommendations on Xin Tian Di, MG and maybe Kai Xuan Men. U can go read up on them from the respective threads. Guess it's up to u to try and do post your FRs after that.
Cheers!
Old 30-06-2004, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
DaBom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahzai
Quite cheap as compare to other KTV...... can consider
Any bro here know whether they have vodka or gin there? And if so, how much?
Old 30-06-2004, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 22
ouzo3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyouzo3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any FR on the happening gals there ???? would like to know more leh . Would appreciate those old bird to give some intro on the gals in superstars.

Thanks
Old 30-06-2004, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro cyber69_x69, i personally have this thing for mummy Fanie at tuberose . U can read my FR from the tuberose thread.
I guess other bros may have recommendations on Xin Tian Di, MG and maybe Kai Xuan Men. U can go read up on them from the respective threads. Guess it's up to u to try and do post your FRs after that.
Cheers!
WOAH! With this reply to bro cyber69_x69, my rep points plunge from 10 to 6 now ah? I know this is a thread for Superstar ktv. I have also posted an FR on the ktv. Yet, some bros here still go abt deducting the points for my reply. Haven't I already apologised to 'hijacking' this thread to 'talk' a bit abt other ktvs? May I ask what is in my posting that deserve the deduction?
Old 30-06-2004, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo3
Any FR on the happening gals there ????

Over all the place not a bad place other than the toilet... girls multi national like my first fr. umm.. can look for my KTV sweet heart Cary... 882.. 26 yo.. good to customer who is nice to her... gentle and stuff...

refer to my initial post... or a few post before this .. there is brothers who did a fr on the place.. over all to me personally worth trying.. else i wouldn't be there twice.. will be going 3rd time if my leg can make it.. else my brothers will be there..

agree to the grades give by brothers earlier... on the place and location.. maybe nothing to shout about.. but i guess i like the place..

sharing the toilet for me not a problem at least can see other girls.. haha.. make up infront of the mirror...

if you go don't forget to provide FR on this place..

To other brothers:

like i say its okie for a bit of hijacking i'm okie .. here to share info.. if superstar not good.. better one that superstar by all means can put it here.. but still as an alternatives.. without tearing superstar's name... else no customer.. my sweet heart cary will lose her job when no customer is there...

okie?

enjoy your nights at superstar.. if like that place.. can up my points.. don't like can down my points if you find that i'm untruthful about the place.. no hard feelings..

cheers,
defector
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1