The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2006, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
item_Manis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Tui Na at along West Coast Road

Now going over there, when comeback hopefully got good review to give to u all Bro

PS: lol, the auntie ask me same thing as one of the bro post, "Are u coming? how long can u reach here?"
Old 28-01-2006, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 19
V123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to all

i went this evening. damn bloody crowded on a fri nite. sat down wait a while , then have xiao yu. she's not toobad in look. massage damn lousy. onli just rub oil hard . ask wan fj, but i dun wan. the room is separated into 2 cubicles by curtain. half way thru someone went into the other cubicle. sian. i said i dun wan fj. no mood when someone else is so close, plus when up close with her, she got bad breath leh. turn off.
Old 30-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
NiteHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so is tis place still worth to try?
Old 31-01-2006, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

I think I need to remind all bros not to let the ladies know that we are discussing in the forum abt them becos I was asked by xiao yu about my knowing of the place thru the net. Maybe some bros before me might have told her.
Old 01-02-2006, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
donut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went at lunch time today and no one around. so all bros are forewarned.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!
Old 01-02-2006, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
NiteHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut
went at lunch time today and no one around. so all bros are forewarned.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!
So wat does tis suppose to mean?
Old 01-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 21
vvxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvvxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin898
It's beside the Paint shop, 2nd storey(Pink signboard) opposite ESSO station.
Thanks bro! Found it, had "rain". Indeed very secluded place....
Old 02-02-2006, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jamesbond007 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros,

Went there yesterday around 4 plus. But the gate was locked.
Any bros know what happen to this shop?
Old 03-02-2006, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
felatio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been going there nightly since sunday (actually way past 3 a.m.). During the day, they have their regulars patronizing them. During the night, it's rather quiet and you can just walk in and take your pick. Four of them now, one tall & busty, one short & busty, one tall and no bust, and latest addition seems to be rather short with proportionate bust size. Never bother to ask them their name but overall, they are quite friendly and accomodating. FJ pricing negotiable lah after certain hours.

Paid S$100 for FJ inclusive of massage for the tall busty girl, nice figure BUT rather stinky on the south end and gives you the feel of amazon exploration (too damn hairy, maybe that explains the smell). Tall flat chested girl, seems to be aware of the smelly cheeby problem, kept herself fresh even down below, no smell. Very accomodating and very sparse bush. Overall very accomodating for the four of them. The other two just HJ only for S$50 inclusive of massage cost.

Enjoy yourself guys, call them and make appointment if you intend to visit at the weirdest hours. They will wait.
Old 03-02-2006, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 23
samlee8 is one of the Best!samlee8 is one of the Best!samlee8 is one of the Best!samlee8 is one of the Best!

been there twice. i believe their business improved very much with the much support of the bros here. as mentioned before by someone that, the room had to be shared by two persons, seperating with only curtain. i believe this will be the minus point for this place. something to highight which i observed during my last trip. if you looked carefully to th ceiling onto the light fitting, you may notice the actions of the other guy at the other side of the curtain through reflections. something to note. another minus point to me is that, their business had improved, thus the timing for the massage had also reduced. the massage suppose to last for an hour, but they will rush into special services, and asked me to get changed and leave the place within half and hour of my arrival. of course the charges, remained the same.

all these ar my comments, so please, we ar here to share the opinions, so please do not zap me for making comments. if you do zap me, please leave me your 'big name'. i am not that petty to zap you back. but do leave your reason for the zap. i will never go back to this place. thanks. enjoy yourself. happy new year.
Old 03-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
strongtopflite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

something funny .....

i went to streetdirectory.cm to search for the address given ...in the past couple of months ... a total of 1,510 users searched for the same address.

this address must be very popular.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

last nite, rtf with 2 buddies, ended sessions ard 11.45pm. went down to the 24hr prata shop, still see another 3 bros going up ard 12.10am. THis place seemed damn hot after all this while.

Anyway, I discover another 2 joints maybe some bros have taken notice too. One in the west again, new one. One in the north east. Will post FR after recce and trying.
Old 07-02-2006, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 0
WahLan is a splendid one to beholdWahLan is a splendid one to beholdWahLan is a splendid one to beholdWahLan is a splendid one to beholdWahLan is a splendid one to beholdWahLan is a splendid one to beholdWahLan is a splendid one to beholdWahLan is a splendid one to behold

brothers,

that xiao yu no do FJ one ah? saw her when look from outside the other day.. quite chio..
Old 07-02-2006, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 19
V123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to all

xiao yu do fj. i think. cos the last time she ask me, but i dun realli want. cos sharing room with another guy, just divided by curtains. she said she go try see got other empty room but i doubt it if not, the other guy won't be brought to my room. told her dun wan also, no mood, but she got slight bad breath. a bit turn off.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvxx
Thanks bro! Found it, had "rain". Indeed very secluded place....
How can one place be secluded when the location is publicly exposed?

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1