The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
BMW520 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar Best Erotic Mosha Massage

Just come back fr spa, another wonderful and relax massage again. heard fr them got 2new girl with them... hope to recover $$$ sooner and go again... Cheers !
Old 29-12-2008, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Satrai is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Could any bro PM me the location of this joint?

Thnx a lot.
Old 29-12-2008, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jonnyboi90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi can i have the location and damage? thanks!
Old 29-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 22
agoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to all

Thanks to the TS for sending me the location.

I made a booking today during office hours (the location is nice which is close to my office) and made a booking with "Amy" (not that I know her, but figured I'd take a shot since she was mentioned).

The location is along TP road and was easy to find. Went up and asked for Amy and she was finishing up with a customer. The place was one flight up and relatively clean (though small) and there was only one bathroom. The setup is similar to the Chinatown one in that there are partitioned cublicles which are open at the ceiling (i.e. you can hear what's going on next door pretty clearly). If you are looking for a SYT then you will be disappointed. She is probably in her mid-to-late 30s and quite a "auntie" figure, though she has a youthful face. This was not the reason I came, so I really didn't care. She proceeded to straight away with the mosha massage and though her technique was good, I actually prefer ZE / LL's technique. The place was quite busy as there were many walk-ins during my session and most of the rooms were already full. Anways, the erotic mosha was decent, though I had to guide her a few times to let her know what worked best -- and for this I giver her a "10" because she was very patient and accomodating, quite sweet and willing to please. I showered and then came back for the big finish with oil. Quite good technique vs. the mosha, as she used that two hand "revolving" technique which makes it seem like your didi is just in a continous HJ motion -- she let me autoroam and I had her top off and had her panties to the side and was turned on by how wet she was -- I came in no time.

Anyways, I was satisfied, but would like to hear more about the other gals that work here (there were at least 4 others working there today).

Thanks again to the TS... (pls do feel free to give me some points if you found this FR useful! Thanks bros!)
Old 30-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Bro saw any big boob gal there?
Old 30-12-2008, 02:10 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Nope...No C....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 09-01-2009, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 21
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of

just went there today to find my fav zu er... she looks prettier and prettier... always like her cuz she dresses in 'easy to access' mini dresses... today she was wearing this green tube.. the zip on her side is just so tempting to pull down.. skirt level is also just right for hand to sneak in haha.. but best of all is her mosha skill..

actually went 2 wks back, zu er wasnt free, so i got someone else to do for me.. younger but innocent look.. massage was good but then dun have that mosha and dun have that seductive touch on ur butt and private area.. wah .. tell u man... only zu er does it the best..

she will slowly stick her fingers under.. using her fingernails to lightly touch across ur butt, butt crack, inner thighs, balls, dick.. all when you are in a prone position.. u just feel like raising ur butt to allow her full access.. its like 海底捞月。。 haha.. wonderful feeling..

when u turn over and look at this seductive milf.. oh my.. she really looks youthful.. and i love her dressing...! u just cant help but put a hand under.. those looking for her gotta find her before 18th of this month as she is flying back and only back in sg till end of feb....
Old 09-01-2009, 08:52 AM
Samster (M)

Doggy38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi.. I am new to this forum. Can you pm me the address and will write my experience once I visited the place. Thanks
Old 09-01-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 17
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalsp2 View Post
just went there today to find my fav zu er... she looks prettier and prettier... always like her cuz she dresses in 'easy to access' mini dresses... today she was wearing this green tube.. the zip on her side is just so tempting to pull down.. skirt level is also just right for hand to sneak in haha.. but best of all is her mosha skill..

actually went 2 wks back, zu er wasnt free, so i got someone else to do for me.. younger but innocent look.. massage was good but then dun have that mosha and dun have that seductive touch on ur butt and private area.. wah .. tell u man... only zu er does it the best..

she will slowly stick her fingers under.. using her fingernails to lightly touch across ur butt, butt crack, inner thighs, balls, dick.. all when you are in a prone position.. u just feel like raising ur butt to allow her full access.. its like 海底捞月。。 haha.. wonderful feeling..

when u turn over and look at this seductive milf.. oh my.. she really looks youthful.. and i love her dressing...! u just cant help but put a hand under.. those looking for her gotta find her before 18th of this month as she is flying back and only back in sg till end of feb....
hai, bro. can pm me the location? working nearby. sure will post after try Zu Er.
thanks
Old 09-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
yumunkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi Bro ,

Can pm me the location?

Thank in advance
Old 09-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
big mac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
tried this new girl last week.

First impression okay, fair skin with nice pair of melons. Biggest so far in this shop

Mosha: 3/10 (very new, and also i think never bother to learn from EW)
Looks: 4/10
Massage: was the worst of all , no strength, i almost thought i was in one of those 30 dollar per hour SYT massage places.

Offered Boob Massage to me, but wasn't interested, cos i assume she gonna charge more than HJ. Based on the last 30 min of encounter, don think she gonna be a good service person.

Opted for HJ, the usual HJ motion, best still, glued her ass to the stool, don wanna remove her top, and cannot touch bottom.

HJ score 3/10

My advise: to her, go learn up more from EW before asking for high price.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:47 AM
Samster

keen1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds very interesting. can a bro please pm me the contact and address? thaks
Old 12-01-2009, 07:32 AM
Samster (M)

trumivirate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

definitely sounds like it's worth a try, can a helpful bro please pm me contact? thanks
Old 21-01-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!

Anyone went to this place recently?
Old 23-01-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
shrek2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshrek2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went on New Yr's Eve actually so a very belated FR.
Was kind of moody that day as family all not in town on holiday - save me who couldn't get leave. But must say ZE was an excellent lift though.
Got a couple of beers to celebrate. Pretty quiet that period as presumably everyone was busy at the countdown. So ambience was actually kind of nice what with the toasting before the mosha proper.

ZE's technique is well known so I don't really have to elaborate too much - but wow! Let's just say that my mood wasn't the only thing to get a lift after that.

She showed me her bodywork again - been a month or so since she got it done and it looks really good i must say. Perhaps because I'm a fairly regular customer so we could chat very easily and chemistry is definitely there. I remember the first time I tried to contact her - actually got scolded cos I could only sms (was in a meeting) and couldn't pick up her 2 calls. But all taken in the right spirit - she is a really sweet lady. Both of us got really steamed up what with all the priming from the booze, she got really wet and nips really hard. Couldn't take full package as was a bit short on $ so just took usual HJ but the main diff is that ZE allows full roaming, unlike most other places who will try to rip you off by charging extra for that. For her it just comes naturally.

Needless to say we both had a great time. A very unforgettable New Year's Eve...

I told me she'll be back end-Feb. Will really miss her service and attitude till then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1