The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 21
Sextino is one of the Best!Sextino is one of the Best!Sextino is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
how is this starlight ktv?

care to share playibility?
Bro of you have not been to starlight or her sister KTV Vitamin then as a bro I suggest you skip it. I use to chiong orchard plaza when the head mummy amy was around and didn't like the way she manage the place. Now that she went to verge then starlight, she bring with her the same kind of "cheating " attitude everywhere. Normally when you go in, they will try to force you to open bottle. Once open then they will try to make it dry as soon as possible by many ways. There was once she call in a number of waiter or supervisors and start drink8ng with you and at the end of the day, you see 4 pax going KTV but more than 10 unfinished cup on the table. The worst thing is this amy will only appear 2 times maximum. Once to push you open bottle or/and wgen you billed. I cannot understand why I need to pay for 2 mummy when only 1 is basically working her ads off to entertain us. The other thing is for those who goes there before will agree that the girls take donkey years to come back if butterfly. So only way is you have to book them.

Nowadays I go club tycoon. The mummy there more sincere and the girls there sit with you longer even if butterfly.
Old 15-06-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sextino View Post
Bro of you have not been to starlight or her sister KTV Vitamin then as a bro I suggest you skip it. I use to chiong orchard plaza when the head mummy amy was around and didn't like the way she manage the place. Now that she went to verge then starlight, she bring with her the same kind of "cheating " attitude everywhere. Normally when you go in, they will try to force you to open bottle. Once open then they will try to make it dry as soon as possible by many ways. There was once she call in a number of waiter or supervisors and start drink8ng with you and at the end of the day, you see 4 pax going KTV but more than 10 unfinished cup on the table. The worst thing is this amy will only appear 2 times maximum. Once to push you open bottle or/and wgen you billed. I cannot understand why I need to pay for 2 mummy when only 1 is basically working her ads off to entertain us. The other thing is for those who goes there before will agree that the girls take donkey years to come back if butterfly. So only way is you have to book them.

Nowadays I go club tycoon. The mummy there more sincere and the girls there sit with you longer even if butterfly.
bro club tycoon is at Orchard Plaza?
Old 15-06-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 21
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all

hi bros. anyone knows if any happening ktvs open afternoon for happy hours on Sunday?
Old 16-06-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 21
Sextino is one of the Best!Sextino is one of the Best!Sextino is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
bro club tycoon is at Orchard Plaza?
Yes bro. Is at level 9. If you going there then look for mummy 2. Very nice and sincere person. Will always recommend you the best and not pushy with the drinks.
Old 16-06-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whatsup1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any ktv to recommend? Those ktv without mummy. Thanks
Old 16-06-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

****Closed*****

Last edited by San Guo; 16-06-2017 at 04:57 PM.
Old 16-06-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
jdksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning to go later today, from 8pm to 1:30am. PM me or add me on wechat- kram3688. Can choose between YSH or Club Tycoon.
Old 17-06-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 17
danny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Post Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squareheader View Post
I have special pricing. Whoever wants special pricing can msg me. $99 one tower and $268 per bottle of henessy or martell VSOP. I can intro my mummy to him. Even at NIGHT
Can pass me the mummy numbers
Old 17-06-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Mrokok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any tycoon hh today?
Old 17-06-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Supreme sh tonite, 9 pm-3 am. 2 towers. 60-75 per pax. Interested please pm me with contact.
Old 18-06-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Jimmario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last Friday, I got play-out by 1 of this KTV kaki. Let called him AT.

After I have confirmed with the 3 ktv kakis. I immediately booked The First Club KTV for HH 7pm to 11pm. Reached there on Friday at about 6.30pm and whatapp them that I have reached. 1 of them arrived and the other no response. At about 8pm I called AT's mobile but he just cut me off. So at the end, I paid $208 for the bill (1 tower=$128 + Mommy=$50 + Waiters tips=$30) This kaki paid me $70 as agreed before the booking. That's mean I paid $70 for this AT who did not turn up. What really made me angry is that at least send me a message that you can't made it. Don't put me fly aeroplane. Until now also didn't say sorry or apology.

Organizer are nice people who put their time and effort to organize for us to enjoy the beauty of the girls in KTV. So please don't play them out, fly them aeroplane or sabo them. Give them the respect......

I have really learn my lesson not to trust anybody and definitely would not organize any ktv outing anymore. Once bitten twice shy.

Goodluck to all brothers here. Bye!
Old 18-06-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmario View Post
Last Friday, I got play-out by 1 of this KTV kaki. Let called him AT.

After I have confirmed with the 3 ktv kakis. I immediately booked The First Club KTV for HH 7pm to 11pm. Reached there on Friday at about 6.30pm and whatapp them that I have reached. 1 of them arrived and the other no response. At about 8pm I called AT's mobile but he just cut me off. So at the end, I paid $208 for the bill (1 tower=$128 + Mommy=$50 + Waiters tips=$30) This kaki paid me $70 as agreed before the booking. That's mean I paid $70 for this AT who did not turn up. What really made me angry is that at least send me a message that you can't made it. Don't put me fly aeroplane. Until now also didn't say sorry or apology.

Organizer are nice people who put their time and effort to organize for us to enjoy the beauty of the girls in KTV. So please don't play them out, fly them aeroplane or sabo them. Give them the respect......

I have really learn my lesson not to trust anybody and definitely would not organize any ktv outing anymore. Once bitten twice shy.

Goodluck to all brothers here. Bye!
You should post his contact openly to warn other bros. He's likely to repeat the same thing again.
Old 18-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Jimmario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
You should post his contact openly to warn other bros. He's likely to repeat the same thing again.
Remember the young boy that we meet at K2 which you organized. He seems to be very quite and a nice person. That's why I called him.

I don't want to expose him openly. Give him a second chance. Hopefully he don't sabo any bros here again.

Anyway thanks Chris for that day in K2. I also enjoy talking with you and your friend at the food court.
Old 18-06-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Ray7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna go v6 at 9pm?
Sorry short notice but can be 98/158!for 1-2 towers plus mummy tips shared.
Old 19-06-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmario View Post
Remember the young boy that we meet at K2 which you organized. He seems to be very quite and a nice person. That's why I called him.

I don't want to expose him openly. Give him a second chance. Hopefully he don't sabo any bros here again.

Anyway thanks Chris for that day in K2. I also enjoy talking with you and your friend at the food court.
Oh. I remember. The snobbish ns boy, huh? On first impression, he's not really the kind you can trust. Why never call me instead? Maybe I don't seem like a nice person.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1