The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
neu_byrd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
but in the end decide to go Tara instead
wow did you mean the Tarawadee in Phattanakarn? How was it? I didn't make time for traditional MPs this trip. Based on reviews here they all went high end.
Old 05-12-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Valentinoguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Bro , FREEBIEZ , can share me the location and contact me going on Wednesday.Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
Ok so I went ahead to visit BKKVice last night. Msged them on one of the girl in the photos but decided not to book and view them live instead. Heng I did that. Photos must discount. The place is easy to find but not the shop. As there is no shop name displayed publicly outside (likely due to the decent area it is at, there are some condos, jap restaurants nearby, even a kindergarden), so I guess they have to be discreet on publicly displaying that they are a nuru massage shop. It is just beside a japanese restaurant. Google maps can find. The outside of the shop looks nice. The lounge area looks really nice. Unlike the others I have been to. Posters of BKKVice (GTA) miami style adone the wall. Mamasan sat me down and introduced the packages to me. The girls are all sitting at a commom area directly opposite me. Wanted to see how snow looks like and mamasam called her out. Picture doesnt really match, i think real life a bit more bah bah. Looks also discounted. Then i asked to see all, roll them all up in front of me to view. This time i smarter, asked mamasan which one can CIM. Only 3 raised their hands up. Decided on a small sized girl named Yuri. Paid for 1hr nuru at the counter n up we go. It seems like the place only opened for 2 weeks and with no outdoor sign board, business is slow.

With her blacktop and short black tennis skirt, I excitedly followed her up. Actually didnt realized how small initially. Think she is 1.5m tall and her weight is only 40kg. Boobs were enhanced by a cup or so. Not those overly larged boobs. It is wise she chose that size. Pussy was light with hair not too much. Sat her on my lap and we started kissing. Kissed her boobs n so on. She allows DFK after a short while. Bingo!

Even though I chose nuru, we decided nuru on the bed instead. Air mattress was smaller than doki. We didnt really have much nuru action in terms of sliding, she only used her boobs to slide on my body n played with my tool. She does a damn good job touchin my balls, n dick.i thought she wanted to do JG on me. Haha. She then fliped my legs up and proceeded to do an amazing AR on me. No doggy style AR though. But she is definitely one of the best out there. Felt my asshole got raped.
Bbbj was good but i think i getting less feeling when i have kamagra jelly. Told her i wan her now and shd capped me n rode me. Also almost any girls will say my tool too big like european. During activity, she kept saying i am big. So scared that my tool will destroy her tiny body. Did a few positions and still couldnt cum. Tried last position which is to carry her and fuck since she so light n small, my fantasy came thru. First time carry n fuck. Couldnt do much since we were doing it against the wall and the bed, small gap. Decided to cum in her mouth n end her suffering of my tool punishing her pussy. After some time, unloaded all on my mouth. She took it like a champ. I can even see some cum beside her mouth. Pure AV fantasy.washed up n left. She beauty did not struck me initially but it grew on me and I will visit her again. Too bad she only works Sat anf Sun as she has another job. Pls try the othet girls out n share your exp. I think is a new shop worth visiting. I think i read somewhere same boss as diasy dream
Old 05-12-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LionKing12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Soap Mitu - fully booked
Kokoro - quality quite cui …
Aries dunno why never open think close early
Aurora - quality also same same like Kokoro

There is this 666 beside dream heaven , quite a lineup but in the end decide to go Tara instead
At Tara, Involved FS?
Old 06-12-2023, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinoguy View Post
Bro , FREEBIEZ , can share me the location and contact me going on Wednesday.Thanks in advance
Google is your friend brother

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 08-12-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
mandosmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to heaven Bkk for Nuru, and I chose Tata. Looks 5 years older than her picture, but pretty good figure. Service was good, and not rushed at all. Very good service. Definitely will return

Face 7/10
Body 9/10
Service 10/10
Old 09-12-2023, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Bangban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soapy va nuru what's the real difference? Is it just the nuru gel? Or they also do diff things
Old 10-12-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Decided to try some other massage place that were not mentioned in this forum.
Went to Hunny Bunny at Soi 33 on the 1st of Dec, was recommended Love, mid 30s, slim body, B cup boobs (natural, pointy and not for boobs lovers), long legs and fully shaved. 3500baht for 2 hrs of Nuru with jacuzzi.
Pretty decent service, good BBBJ, no DFK but pecking on the lips, good Nuru, bubbly girl and very tight pussy, allows DATY and fingering (no smell). PM me and up my points if you guys want pics.
Old 10-12-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
3rd day of my BKK trip, I went to Boss Massage at soi 24, was recommended Orange by mamasan. This time I didn't try Nuru, I opt for 2hrs of soapy massage + fj for 2800 baht, decent price.
Orange in her mid 30s, looks like Coco Lee, high GFE, DFK like your long lost lover, fully shaved, DATY, Very good BBBJ, boobs b cup natural, body slim and long legs. Nice ass to grab and she smell so good. I wanted to re-book but unfortunately my meetings and work didn't turn out too well so I didn't manage to go back. PM and up my points if you want pics.
Old 17-12-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

14th

Went to check out this "new" joint called Glamour that i recently keep seeing on tiktok. It is very near to Aries (my fav place). You get to see the ladies in person. chose one who looks pretty. the service was so-so but the let down was the hardware. I took the "sky room" which was the most expensive but it turned out to be a super small room. The sky part about it was you bang with translucent curtains in the room so you can see the sky lmao.

15th

Went to my fav place Aries and look for my number 1 lady in bkk. Elsa. Once again superb service. Probably even better than the last time i visited her. Place was well maintained and clean. Those who want to try nuru, i suggest look for Elsa for your first time experience.

Cheers!
Old 18-12-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
cibong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Bangkok the first week of December and visited Aries Massage twice!

First time I made a booking for Elsa 2 days in advance. There are different tiers for the therapist with Elsa being the top tier at 5000 baht for 80 minutes. Receptionist was really nice and they give you this energy drink before the session. There was also free Ferroro Rocher chocolate while you wait for your Therapist.

I agree with all those who have tried Elsa - believe the hype! She is really fantastic and goes all out to make sure you have a good time. The techniques she uses are out of this world while the bed has a mirror beside that allows you to view her body entwined with yours. Appearance wise, I think she is nothing to shout about but for the Nuru experience, she stands as the best I've ever tried - and I've tried a few. Will definitely come back to see her again.

My 2nd visit was for Yuri who is on the lower tier (3500 baht). Looks wise, I will give her a 9/10 with fantastic natural body, tits and pussy. She is only 22 Years and I highly believe it as she has a tattoo of her birthday. Service wise, she pales in comparison to Elsa but she was nice to talk to and a really good fuck. I'm on the fence about returning to see Yuri but still think she was a good fuck despite Nuru being so-so.

I will definitely be returning to Aries to try the other therapists. Prices are on the high side but if the service is anything like Elsa then I would say it is worth the money.
Old 18-12-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
LionKing12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cibong View Post
Was in Bangkok the first week of December and visited Aries Massage twice!

First time I made a booking for Elsa 2 days in advance. There are different tiers for the therapist with Elsa being the top tier at 5000 baht for 80 minutes. Receptionist was really nice and they give you this energy drink before the session. There was also free Ferroro Rocher chocolate while you wait for your Therapist.

I agree with all those who have tried Elsa - believe the hype! She is really fantastic and goes all out to make sure you have a good time. The techniques she uses are out of this world while the bed has a mirror beside that allows you to view her body entwined with yours. Appearance wise, I think she is nothing to shout about but for the Nuru experience, she stands as the best I've ever tried - and I've tried a few. Will definitely come back to see her again.

My 2nd visit was for Yuri who is on the lower tier (3500 baht). Looks wise, I will give her a 9/10 with fantastic natural body, tits and pussy. She is only 22 Years and I highly believe it as she has a tattoo of her birthday. Service wise, she pales in comparison to Elsa but she was nice to talk to and a really good fuck. I'm on the fence about returning to see Yuri but still think she was a good fuck despite Nuru being so-so.

I will definitely be returning to Aries to try the other therapists. Prices are on the high side but if the service is anything like Elsa then I would say it is worth the money.
Yeah, I saw Yuri in the Line to be very pretty.....How many shots are given in Aries?
Old 22-12-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

16th or 17th (cannot remember)

Visited Addict. Had a good selection of lineup at about 3pm in the afternoon. Was recommended a lady Pepsi by receptionist. Looks decent. So off we go to the room. Had a some sub par nuru service (lol) and then shower. Service was pretty SOP but she can speak pretty good english. So communication was not an issue.

18th

Contacted Noey which was previously working in happyBKK. got her contact thru one of the kind bro in this forum. arrange to my hotel. OK she looks older than photo and slightly meatier but her service is good. She tries her best in making you feel good. Most of the time those that outcall to hotel, 90% are very sop. she belongs to that 10%.

21th

Aries again. This time i took Emily. The other 5k baht girl. She looks decent, slightly tan but with nice boobs (enhanced but still soft soft). Her service was good, attitude was great. Her skills might not win Elsa but she tries hard. I will take her anytime if Elsa was not available. She wanted me to try a 2nd shot but I didn't want to so she gave me a good massage (not those piano type).

For the bro that asked about Aries is how many shot, this Emily told me 2 but if customer can go 3, most girls are ok also as long as it is within the 80mins.

Cheers
Old 22-12-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSmith161 View Post

Not only did Cherry pop my RTF cherry, she was definitely the cherry on top (sorry). Highly recommend Aries for newbros and get the 5000 baht girls if available. I don't doubt Elsa is as good as other bros say, but if she's not available / fully booked, I have a feeling that the other 5000 baht girls are equally amazing. Ofc YMMV and all that. Cheers!
Nice FR. I didn't see Cherry on the list they send me thru LINE. must be like what another bro mentioned that the iPad there got more girls. Lucky i am in BKK for a long time. Will go try out this cherry! Cheers!
Old 25-12-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF Noey for the 1st time since she went to Smile BKK.

The place was quite easy to get to but their room was not very user friendly. Only had a bathtub and a bed. Kinda hard to always go in and out and we gotta be very careful not to slip and fall.

Other than that Noey is still as service oriented as always no regrets going 90 mins with her. All bros who tried her all know she is awesome and top quality.
Old 25-12-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldiebro View Post
Decided to try some other massage place that were not mentioned in this forum.
Went to Hunny Bunny at Soi 33 on the 1st of Dec, was recommended Love, mid 30s, slim body, B cup boobs (natural, pointy and not for boobs lovers), long legs and fully shaved. 3500baht for 2 hrs of Nuru with jacuzzi.
Pretty decent service, good BBBJ, no DFK but pecking on the lips, good Nuru, bubbly girl and very tight pussy, allows DATY and fingering (no smell). PM me and up my points if you guys want pics.
I like hunny bunny, but only tried b2b option there, everything allowed except FJ in this case, I got DFK, BBBJ, 69, fingering and overall extreme roaming, felt great to just lay the girl down and do I what I want with her body. I’ve tried Lolita (I was her second customer ever) and Pinky, both great, very submissive, allow everything. I’ve been meaning on trying Spy because I saw her accidentally the other day and looks really great. Have you tried any others?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1