The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 26-02-2024, 01:25 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Actually he is still yelping around, this time with his real account. I think he really lost it. Will be pretty devastating for him if this one get ban too. Can we give him chance to create a new account?
Hey bald white spots wimp , without the ladyboys of yours the thread seems more alive with more bros commenting haha. In between each of you individually got special service from me all the way till u quit lol
Old 26-02-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 18
XiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

one proper thread gone just like tat.
Old 26-02-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Kashkarti997 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Haven’t been there in awhile. Any news on new girls arriving for this Hse? Last heard was after CNY will have new stocks
Old 26-02-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangYu View Post
one proper thread gone just like tat.
Dont be dismay. This house is a bit special because it is very popular with their girls' service very exceptional. All the outstanding girls have already had their due FRs written in here. Old birds like us who has recieved outstanding and unlocked service have already given our FR and dont like to divulge more. The reason is the gatekeep and to prevent floodgates. Yes, we are kinda selfish and dont like to wait in queue. Those who know already knew are already waiting in queue and we dont want anymore newbies to queue. It is up for them to do their homework and read our past FRs.

That is why the threads is abit quiet now. We are awaiting new stocks so this thread can be alive again.

And as for the troller(s), dont mind him/and his clones. Time and time again we have smack him dead like a fly. He will keep continue to pop up, but we will continue to smack him up. Oh... The big fat fly has turn yellow!! Woohoo!! Must be devasting for him cos this 20years old account got so much points and power. LOL. He must be jumping up and down... then sob at a corner....

Last edited by mikenade; 26-02-2024 at 08:38 PM.
Old 26-02-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11198 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dont be dismay. This house is a bit special because it is very popular with their girls' service very exceptional. All the outstanding girls have already had their due FRs written in here. Old birds like us who has recieved outstanding and unlocked service have already given our FR and dont like to divulge more. The reason is the gatekeep and to prevent floodgates. Yes, we are kinda selfish and dont like to wait in queue. Those who know already knew are already waiting in queue and we dont want anymore newbies to queue. It is up for them to do their homework and read our past FRs.

That is why the threads is abit quiet now. We are awaiting new stocks so this thread can be alive again.

And as for the troller(s), dont mind him/and his clones. Time and time again we have smack him dead like a fly. He will keep continue to pop up, but we will continue to smack him up. Oh... The big fat fly has turn yellow!! Woohoo!! Must be devasting for him cos this account got so much points and power. LOL
Good to see this thread back to normal without all those vulgarity, rudeness etc thanks to sbf admin & salute all the peace keeper here..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 26-02-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Woohooo

Back to the business of proper contribution now.
Old 26-02-2024, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Good to see this thread back to normal without all those vulgarity, rudeness etc thanks to sbf admin & salute all the peace keeper here..
Yes! Thanks to sbf admin for being just and fair. I too apologize if I had been vulgar in anyway...

Lets take a moment to observe a minute of silence for milffella, topsalesman and whackithard

Last edited by mikenade; 26-02-2024 at 09:14 PM.
Old 26-02-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1279 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Good Riddance.

That guy really Jiak Ba Bo Sai Pang just keep trolling and trolling when all we're looking for here is to share info in a civil environment

If he comes back again we'll engage the community to zap him back to moderation until his account turns yellow again lol.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 27-02-2024 at 08:57 AM.
Old 26-02-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Finally peace and tranquility in this thread again. Hooray!
Old 27-02-2024, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bros share if g27 still working and so far how’s her service?

Many thanks
Old 27-02-2024, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

every now and then you will see some dudes posting inappropriate stuff
life is very stressful in sg

just use the ignore button
Old 27-02-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

And as for the troller(s), dont mind him/and his clones. Time and time again we have smack him dead like a fly. He will keep continue to pop up, but we will continue to smack him up. Oh... The big fat fly has turn yellow!! Woohoo!! Must be devasting for him cos this 20years old account got so much points and power. LOL. He must be jumping up and down... then sob at a corner....
Agree. If you have no time to read previous posts, we have no time to reply.
Old 27-02-2024, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 7
Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!
Quote:

Service offered by wl in discussion is all known nothing left secret here , all levels are unlocked and repeated

Only one tip for all bros here never think “I’m the only one who getting this special treatment “ for them all bros are same and source of making money…
Old 28-02-2024, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maul View Post
Can any bros share if g27 still working and so far how’s her service?

Many thanks

is anyone able to share?
Old 28-02-2024, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Though I do not know everyone here but I do know you have crossed the thin red line by bringing someone's family into this forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1