The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 27-03-2013, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wzydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang thread LB info

Anyone interested in heading down today? I'll be there from 9+ till late, so if anyone is keen just pm me!

Perhaps, we can even up the ante by gang banging a hot ladyboy! (If that's your thing)
Old 28-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysaigon View Post
up you with my humble points. U r a honest contributor and I thank you for sharing.
Thanks bro!!!
Old 29-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
ShanicaLopez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Darling,

I wanna give you a review of a LB I met in Geylang Lorong 16 in Feb when I wa having a romp there. At around 3am I was done getting guys up my ass the whole night and I was bitch in heat. So I needed to get a good Ladyboy ass myself but I was looking for a ladyboy to ride my magnificent 18" Long 1.75" thick double sided dildo with me. The feeling of slapping my ass against anothe ass with a deep penetration was exquisite.

I did my research on SBF first where all the hot LBs were gonna be. Decided to skip the Thai LBs cos u had to do in the rooms that thier pimps had assigned and also they didn't speak English too well and I wasn't looking for the usual tupe of sexual encounter. This bitch needed to be kinky and experienced. So I walked along Guillemard Rd from my Hotel and went upward towards Geylang Lor 16 and there she was along the roadside before the bus stop. Cars were stopping, bikers were asking her the price and even other crossdressers were trying to get her.

I walked pass her turn around and asked her "are u a ladyboy darling" and she said what do u think. I knew who she was immediately. So I told her about what I wanted to do and we went to her room in the end of Lorong 18 after Frangrance. She was one of the most beautiful creatures I've ever laid my eyes upon. Her body was to die for and even I was being jeolous of it. 36-28-36. An Angel. We took a short shower as I was already cleaned and I pulled my toy out and capped both ends of it. She was cooing at the sight of it and I knew she wanted something so exquisite.

I started to lick her all over from her toes to her neck, every inch of her body before I focused my attention in her gorgeous cock. I already had plenty of good ones throughout the night but this was the cock of an angel. She said if I continue she will cum soon so I stopped and we went to work with my doubl edged toy. I was on my fours and she mounted me with it and it went deep inside, I knew at least 10". Then she mounted the other end into her ass. In a few minutes our asses were slapping against each other. Two bitches in heat, screaming and mourning away. I passed a bottle of poppers to her and I sniffed on mine and the pleasure we were feeling was from another dimension. We kept going for 25mins and both of us exploded at the same time.

We just laid there for awhile and spoke of a lot if things especially of her life and all the surgeries she went for. It's was very intimate. The we showered together and got dressed and before we left, I hugged her tightly and thanked her. I said I hope I'll meet you again in my life. Her name is Chanalle.

Damage $60
Room $20
Tips $10

Face and Body 12/10
Services 10/10

I hope you guys will find her and grace your life with presence of this Angel.
Old 30-03-2013, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez View Post
Hi Darling,

I wanna give you a review of a LB I met in Geylang Lorong 16 in Feb when I wa having a romp there. At around 3am I was done getting guys up my ass the whole night and I was bitch in heat. So I needed to get a good Ladyboy ass myself but I was looking for a ladyboy to ride my magnificent 18" Long 1.75" thick double sided dildo with me. The feeling of slapping my ass against anothe ass with a deep penetration was exquisite.

I did my research on SBF first where all the hot LBs were gonna be. Decided to skip the Thai LBs cos u had to do in the rooms that thier pimps had assigned and also they didn't speak English too well and I wasn't looking for the usual tupe of sexual encounter. This bitch needed to be kinky and experienced. So I walked along Guillemard Rd from my Hotel and went upward towards Geylang Lor 16 and there she was along the roadside before the bus stop. Cars were stopping, bikers were asking her the price and even other crossdressers were trying to get her.

I walked pass her turn around and asked her "are u a ladyboy darling" and she said what do u think. I knew who she was immediately. So I told her about what I wanted to do and we went to her room in the end of Lorong 18 after Frangrance. She was one of the most beautiful creatures I've ever laid my eyes upon. Her body was to die for and even I was being jeolous of it. 36-28-36. An Angel. We took a short shower as I was already cleaned and I pulled my toy out and capped both ends of it. She was cooing at the sight of it and I knew she wanted something so exquisite.

I started to lick her all over from her toes to her neck, every inch of her body before I focused my attention in her gorgeous cock. I already had plenty of good ones throughout the night but this was the cock of an angel. She said if I continue she will cum soon so I stopped and we went to work with my doubl edged toy. I was on my fours and she mounted me with it and it went deep inside, I knew at least 10". Then she mounted the other end into her ass. In a few minutes our asses were slapping against each other. Two bitches in heat, screaming and mourning away. I passed a bottle of poppers to her and I sniffed on mine and the pleasure we were feeling was from another dimension. We kept going for 25mins and both of us exploded at the same time.

We just laid there for awhile and spoke of a lot if things especially of her life and all the surgeries she went for. It's was very intimate. The we showered together and got dressed and before we left, I hugged her tightly and thanked her. I said I hope I'll meet you again in my life. Her name is Chanalle.

Damage $60
Room $20
Tips $10

Face and Body 12/10
Services 10/10

issit thai lb?
Old 30-03-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
issit thai lb?
Nope she said she was Indian Chinese Mix
Old 31-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Meltedevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros! if i want a ladyboy i go to geylang lor 16 or etc but if i want a cd where do i go?
Old 01-04-2013, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

Sbf is the place to find...lol
Old 08-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Meltedevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Sbf is the place to find...lol
Besides Sbf...where else?
Old 09-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
issit thai lb?
Chanelle there is a post op?
Old 11-04-2013, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochaman View Post
Chanelle there is a post op?
She can't be a post-op if she has a cock, man! Read the post.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfreak View Post
She can't be a post-op if she has a cock, man! Read the post.
Oh btw her cock isn't big. It's about 5" long but very clean and looks beautiful on that body.
Old 17-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lor 24 as so many new batches not bad looking. Am at sight right now
Old 18-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
stud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Darling,

Damage $60
Room $20
Tips $10

Face and Body 12/10
Services 10/10

Shani,
I luv this adventure of yours...wonderful..
Old 28-04-2013, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
BlackPsycho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Darling,

Damage $60
Room $20
Tips $10

Face and Body 12/10
Services 10/10

u nvr take any contact?
Old 06-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light

Searching for Andana kitty. Where is she? been missing in action these days leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1