The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2007, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 18
share-share deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re : Pure massage in Whampoa area- Dr. zhang

Hi Brothers,

i just joined few days ago and this is my first posting. So, sorry, i dont know the protocol, like how to request for contact number etc. also dont understand many terms like milf etc etc. can some kind brothers please show the way? thanks.

i chose to post on this thread because i know DZ personally. she told me business has been picking up since some kind brother posted her on the internet. so, i search the net and came across sammyboy.

DZ is a pdmm who is out there alone fending for her son. however, i admire her for her principles in making an honest living the very hard way. when i know her 2 years ago, her massage is so-so and she barely make ends meet. however, she presevered and trained herself. today, i can say her massage treatment is really good, i say treatment, you will appreciate it if you have body ailments.

i am very happy to see her busy and full of self esteem nowadays. no special service, watch out she may slap you if you try to auto roam ( she told me she did it to a customer at her first day of work at a hc and walk out of the job).

i dont know if she is attached at the moment, but is definitely the material for a good wife. too bad i am married. dont disturb her if you only want to play play. as a friend, she is very sincere and helpful.

in case you dont know, she gives very good foot reflex. beats wan yang.

so brothers out there who appreciate good massage, do support her. a real gem.

looks : 8/10 looks youthful for mid 30s, have lost weight due to hard work, much bubbly 2 years ago.

masage 9/10
Old 09-05-2007, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dermacare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agreed with bro share-share n velentino tat dz is not a loose woman n she has her principles. though im avaliable but hard to get close to her....her requirements are high.....i go there just for good massage nowadays....
Old 09-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
Ting_Ge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dermacare View Post
agreed with bro share-share n velentino tat dz is not a loose woman n she has her principles. though im avaliable but hard to get close to her....her requirements are high.....i go there just for good massage nowadays....
most of them wear white doctor suit, where got loose woman there.
The internet helps alot in their business i agreed.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
velentino is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Re : Pure massage in Whampoa area- Dr. zhang

I would like to inform all bro who visit DZ, Please please do yr self a good will and feel appreciating DZ's work and profession. A small little tip is best if u want to make her smile!!!

My dear DZ achieve a Degree Cert from Beijing University and she can tell u if u have any diabetes or cancer by pressing yr foot!! I was sceptical about that too, but someone really got surprised when DZ told her patient about what she fond out from pressing the foot. WOW! Dun Play play ok?

DZ is a wonderful girl! And very loving if she really fond of u! So to all single guys. GO FOR IT!! (Dun say I say one ok?)

My time has passed. Remember a tip or two means alot to her especially for her earnings. ( Just trying to help her) BUT very importantly you have to call and book a time if not u have to wait!!!!!!!

If can up my points then its very helpful -- as if it's a tip for me for sharing!!! Cheers!!!

Last edited by velentino; 09-05-2007 at 04:38 PM.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

Nice review on DZ ... :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by velentino View Post
I would like to inform all bro who visit DZ, Please please do yr self a good will and feel appreciating DZ's work and profession. A small little tip is best if u want to make her smile!!!

My dear DZ achieve a Degree Cert from Beijing University and she can tell u if u have any diabetes or cancer by pressing yr foot!! I was sceptical about that too, but someone really got surprised when DZ told her patient about what she fond out from pressing the foot. WOW! Dun Play play ok?

DZ is a wonderful girl! And very loving if she really fond of u! So to all single guys. GO FOR IT!! (Dun say I say one ok?)

My time has passed. Remember a tip or two means alot to her especially for her earnings. ( Just trying to help her) BUT very importantly you have to call and book a time if not u have to wait!!!!!!!

If can up my points then its very helpful -- as if it's a tip for me for sharing!!! Cheers!!!
Old 09-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Re : Pure massage in Whampoa area- Dr. zhang

hi brothers out there who read my post and up my points, cant express my appreciation enough to have received 15 points on my first posting. thanks again.

had a stiff neck for a few days already. visited DZ this morning. called her for an appt but she has only 12-1 slot.
her son called. learned that he had a fever last night and she was tending to him until 5am. poor thing. also learned that she have appt through the whole afternoon. no time for lunch. when i left, another patient is already waiting.

poor sweet thing. really need a good guy to take care of her too. someone to share her burden. she has been taking care of so many brothers here.

before i left, i gave her a handsome tip to brighten her day. makes me feel damn good when she smiled back in sincere appreciation. brothers, make her feel appreciated. express your thanks in words and in action. maybe packet lunch also can ( for those who book lunchtime appt)!

a last word, for an ex-boyfriend like brother velentino, to say good things and not feel bitter about the break-up, you are also a gentlemen.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ahbunana is Cool - loads of Potential

k some one pm me the location.
thk,
i want just good msg

thks
Old 10-05-2007, 12:08 AM
Samster

Pure massage in Whampoa area- Dr. zhang

Thank you MAUFANS for adding points for my reputations.

You know what bro?

I came to know this website from DZ herself - hahahaha

Anyway I find it very interesting to post here and can see some nice stuff here other than going to some ang moh website seeing ang moh stuff!
THIS IS a something like Asian website and everything is FREE!!! How good!

I really like to know those bro who like DZ if they dun mind, cos I also know some bro names from her and I like to make friends with. Maybe I can hint u wat she likes and where she always hang out but definitely not where she staying.

FOR THOSE who is new to her, can try her massage at::::

Kim Keat Lane number 8, directly opposite the bread shop and very near to the old Whampoa market. U have to drive to Kim Keat Rd to go directly to the shop. By the way, SATURDAY is her off day, so do not go there or disturb her!!! That is her family day!

I hereby wish her ALL THE BEST to find someone that really suit her and eventually give her a real happy life. I feel very sad and maybe this is my last posting. All the best to you guys out there who like real massage and let her earn more of your money.......hehehehe I mean you pay for her service and i hope you can endure the pain cos she is really good at pressing blood stream and not just press press here and squeeze squeeze there!

A gentle reminder : Do not provoke her ok? She will report u to the police.
No autoroam or look for tuning anywhere or anyhow. just go there get tortured and pay for it and be nice to her and say bye!!!

If any bro here wish that I stay for a while pls let me know. I might get into trouble if she find out that I am praising so much of her. Anyway I am just trying to intro to u guys where is the place to really treat yr pains.
She knows how to use acupunture and "ba gua" and foot massage. She giving classes also. Any bro want to learn can join also. ( Maybe can see her more often......hehe) Dun be surprise later got guys driving a Rolls Royce go fetch her home ok?

Best wishes to all!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2007, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dermacare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not sure if she got degree from beijing u.....otherwise she shd b able to get pr easily..
Old 10-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
KJask deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all Bros in this thread

I am very pleased that all of you are so mature and responsible in your responses and sincerely showing your concerns for Dr Zhang.

Thank you for being so kind in helping her.

I used to talk to her over very long intellectual discussion during her treatment session. I see that she is a fine lady with good traditional chinese values and principles doing all her best for her son and livelihood in Singapore.

As to her private life, I would rather respect her privacy and leave whatever she went through and decided to herself.

Wish all bros health and prosperity.
Thank you
Old 10-05-2007, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 19
gangjian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My dear DZ achieve a Degree Cert from Beijing University and she can tell u if u have any diabetes or cancer by pressing yr foot!!
Huh, this is getting interesting. Well, bro velentino, I'd like to belive you were her ex-boyfriend, but some info you offered here is certainly inaccurate. Either she didn't tell you the truth, or you didn't remember it correctly. She COULD NOT get a degree from Beijing U (by the way, Beijing U is not the only Uni in China ). How am I so certain? For starters, BJU didn't have any medical program until 1999 or so, and still doesn't have a TCM program (which is what she studied) till this day.

Also, she does have a baby face and looks young, but make no mistake, she's not in her early 30s. Just ask her zodiac or how old her son is and how many years she studied in uni (which in China means can't marry), and go figure.

But, after all, these are minor things. Just to set the record straight. And if bro velentino has more info to share, all the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dermacare View Post
not sure if she got degree from beijing u.....otherwise she shd b able to get pr easily..
Not that simple lah. The degree itself doesn't matter that much, it's the job one's holding.

Finally, about her massage. I would say her Tui Na is excellent for therapeutic purposes, but not so for relaxing. In other words, if you have some injury or major pain, go for her treatment. But if you're not in any discomfort and just want to relax, her TN will only induce pain and not much else. And the location of the shop is damn too inconvenient!
Old 10-05-2007, 01:39 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Re : Pure massage in Whampoa area- Dr. zhang

Hi, I am back. Although I said in last posting that was my last but Bro GANGJIAN is correcting me and I like to explain myself. DZ told me some University but I am having bad memory of what U.... she from , so I just put Beijing U....... Anyway the U..... is in China and she really did study in U...
so that means I am not lying!!!

She actually can get PR easily which is what she trying very hard now as she just got her 'S' pass recently, hopefully she can get it in no time and God bless her for that!!!!

She once told me she will get whatever she wants without much help from anyone. WOW! sometimes she speaks very tough, A REAL tough lady.
She is a very loving lady not like other PRC ladies u find in GL or anywhere!
I can tell u she is special. A real GOLD in the mountain of coal!!

I am helping those bro who are not married yet, if u r married or having some other relationship then forget about wooing her! U have to have car, plenty of money, and plenty of love to really love her. U have to accept the kid also. If u despise the kid then bro, u be in BIG trouble!!!!
She will ask u to F**K OFF!!!!!
This is a big hint to bros who having something in mind to woo her.

I am doing this because I want her to have someone to really know what she wants and what she need. She paying the house she renting here all by herself and paying for her daily needs all by herself, also guardian for the kid and the school fees all by herself. And I really respect her for that!!
She really need plenty of money! And u know what? She is very smart also!!!

If any bro really serious about her - Love her and don't hurt her!!! Ok?
Give her a good life! Set her free from all those hardship -- working there is like shit! U guys enjoy a good massage and u know wat? End of the day she will suffer!!! Her finger ache here and there and her arms!

Dun take advantage of her ok? She is a professional and the place she works don't really deserve her. She deserve a better working environment and a higher pay!!! And her looks,,,,, WOW ,,,when she smile ,,,,u will melt!!!!!
If she angry ,,ohhh, ,,,man u better RUN!!!!!!!!

That's all I have to share. Anyway I been posting so much and my points is damn low not like (Share-Share bro) 2 posting got 15 points already!
I be watching this forum ok? So pls do not anyhow post ok?
Old 10-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Pure massage in Whampoa area- Dr. zhang

Quote:
Originally Posted by share-share View Post
Poor sweet thing. really need a good guy to take care of her too. someone to share her burden. Before i left, i gave her a handsome tip to brighten her day. makes me feel damn good when she smiled back in sincere appreciation. brothers, make her feel appreciated. express your thanks in words and in action. maybe packet lunch also can ( for those who book lunchtime appt)!

A last word, for an ex-boyfriend like brother velentino, to say good things and not feel bitter about the break-up, you are also a gentlemen.
Hi Share-share bro, THanks for praising me as a gentlemen.
THis is not easy to do! As I am typing my heart hurts and sad.
Who would bear to encourage other guys to woo someone once u love?
Love is selfish in real life man but Christian believe love is sharing, caring, not to feel jealous, it doesn't hurt or harm, its kind.

I felt that you seems to like her and care about her.... I can feel it!

Now is the VERY GOOD CHANCE since we already broke up and also which is what some guys out there before many of u here wanting to woo her waiting for!!! A CHANCE. Its up to her who she except! Dun force her.
I hate guys forcing girls into relationship and that is definitely not gentlemen.
Should call that a 'Total Failure'. Dun ever ask her to be yr mistress or watsoever, She will tell u "Go to Hell". There was one guy when DZ and I were still together,who forced her be to her mistress, lucky she cool me down if not he be in deep SHIT!

To love a person is to see that she been happy and loved. Many Chinese songs I got from her very meaningful. 'Love me, Dun Hurt Me' , 'My mistake to love u' , 'My Love Please dun leave me' and many many more. Maybe u guys have heard it somewhere.

My very big mistake not marrying her 4 years ago and this is a big secret that I willing to release to u guys. She is confirmed a girl mother, a good wife to be and a good care giver!!! What's more u get massage for FREE!

TO EVeryone out there!

Please believe me that she is in her early 30's. Dun anyhow calculate or think that u know her more than me! Since she 1st step into Singapore 5/6 yrs ago
I am her 2nd bf.

All the best! Give her my VERY BEST regards!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2007, 12:09 AM
Samster

Re: Pure massage in Whampoa area- Dr. zhang

Quote:

To love a person is to see that she been happy and loved.

My very big mistake not marrying her 4 years ago.....
you are indeed a worthy lover. but it is time to let go. find yourself a good wife, if you are not married.

many things in life is fated. let's see whether fate has arranged a good man to take care of DZ for the rest of her life.

meantime, let us brothers take care of her in our very own way. support her, shower her with kindness without ulterior motives. let us show the world that we singaporean are generous and well meaning host.

btw, bro velentino, stop quitting. alot of brothers here will like to hear your little story, romantic soap, not x-rated one, ok?

cheers
Old 11-05-2007, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jackiee555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there to try DZ few days ago. But she was busy so I got a older lady Zheng. I actually doesnt mind as I was there for knee treatment. But what suprise me was the fee i have to pay after the 1hr session- $60. This is consider ex from my experience. I have decided to give this place a miss in future. Many tks for all brothers who share. Just my personal encounter. Didnt have a chance to try DZ wonder if she will be diff.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1