The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2004, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
Tomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MY Saloon at GLH

So, what's with the plan to open the LAN gaming centre cum cafe next to Mayer? No picture, no sound liao? Kekeke...

I wouldn't mind dropping by on some days just to chit-chat with the brudders here. Would like to see how you guys look like.

Tomahawk
Old 02-08-2004, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sunshine_loh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawk
So, what's with the plan to open the LAN gaming centre cum cafe next to Mayer? No picture, no sound liao? Kekeke...

I wouldn't mind dropping by on some days just to chit-chat with the brudders here. Would like to see how you guys look like.

Tomahawk
Wow! When you see everyone at MY on certain pre-arranged time, someone will sure say: " Aiyah! it's you ah! I saw you here before with so and so!". Knowing each other is perfectly alright, but dont ever let the gals know that we are ganging up! Actually its fun to know you guys in real life! HeeeeHeeee!
Old 03-08-2004, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 22
cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!

yalor.. we know bro virtually... maybe we meet a few guy then go down together.. that lady boss will be the most happy lor.. heee

Maybe we go there in maybe 3-4 bro and after service can go downstair malay coffee shop and lar kopi and have some Fr exhange... heee good idea bo?

I am looking forward to it...

I alway free after 8-9pm.. any bro wanna join in? only take i3-4 bro at a time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine_loh
Wow! When you see everyone at MY on certain pre-arranged time, someone will sure say: " Aiyah! it's you ah! I saw you here before with so and so!". Knowing each other is perfectly alright, but dont ever let the gals know that we are ganging up! Actually its fun to know you guys in real life! HeeeeHeeee!
Old 03-08-2004, 02:37 PM
Samster

Tomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomahawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybron
yalor.. we know bro virtually... maybe we meet a few guy then go down together.. that lady boss will be the most happy lor.. heee

Maybe we go there in maybe 3-4 bro and after service can go downstair malay coffee shop and lar kopi and have some Fr exhange... heee good idea bo?

I am looking forward to it...

I alway free after 8-9pm.. any bro wanna join in? only take i3-4 bro at a time..
I usually go down around lunchtime. Occasionally on early Saturday mornings. Anyway, you guys won't have any problems recognising me since I will have a tag saying "Tomahawk" on me.

Tomahawk
Old 03-08-2004, 03:20 PM
Samster

cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!

really got Tomahark tag ah??? u really the MAN.... any night mission bro?

Quote:
I usually go down around lunchtime. Occasionally on early Saturday mornings. Anyway, you guys won't have any problems recognising me since I will have a tag saying "Tomahawk" on me.

Tomahawk
Old 03-08-2004, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
really got Tomahark tag ah??? u really the MAN.... any night mission bro?
Yeah, give that MAN a beer! No, give that MAN a Tiger!

No night mission lah. I dun go to GL one. Anyway I cheong mostly during office hours.

Maybe instead of wearing a Tomahawk tag, I should just display my avatar -- the pix of a Tomahawk being launched. That would make the game more interesting. Kekeke...

Tomahawk
Old 03-08-2004, 05:50 PM
Samster

no no give u a tigeress.. haaaa i mean cheong MY in the late evening lar bro..

Quote:
Yeah, give that MAN a beer! No, give that MAN a Tiger!

No night mission lah. I dun go to GL one. Anyway I cheong mostly during office hours.

Maybe instead of wearing a Tomahawk tag, I should just display my avatar -- the pix of a Tomahawk being launched. That would make the game more interesting. Kekeke... :

Tomahawk
Old 03-08-2004, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
no no give u a tigeress.. haaaa i mean cheong MY in the late evening lar bro..
Evening is out for me... spending quality time with family. Unless some unexpected events happen and I am alone for the evening.

Tomahawk
Old 03-08-2004, 06:30 PM
Samster

Bro.. sunshine.. heard from one of the ger that yesterday got 3 new ger at 9:30pm.. got any bro update the list???

Thks...
Old 03-08-2004, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Was there today from 3pm... waited for An An to come to work but until 4pm still not there. Ah May was there to recommend her friend to the Boss. A fat ah peh give the remarks that Ah May's friends are always so skinny. Hahahha! Sorry bro i didnt get to see the new face, cos i went over to JM to look for other gals.
Old 03-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro.. sunshine.. heard from one of the ger that yesterday got 3 new ger at 9:30pm.. got any bro update the list???

Thks...
Yes, I was there last nite after 10. Wow, the place is still very packed. Some bro even manage to come after 10.30. Dont know how he sneaked into the building. I saw a few new gals there, Look wise are quite ok. Heard one gal mentioned to the lady boss that her name was Ah May! She is quite pretty, heavy makeup, short miniskirt, and quite short. Immediately, one bro nab her for a virgin try liao! I was busy with other gals so no chance to have a good look on the new gals.
Old 03-08-2004, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong
Was there today from 3pm... waited for An An to come to work but until 4pm still not there. Ah May was there to recommend her friend to the Boss. A fat ah peh give the remarks that Ah May's friends are always so skinny. Hahahha! Sorry bro i didnt get to see the new face, cos i went over to JM to look for other gals.
Ah May's friend called Hong Hong or Xaio Hong. Tall and skinny but her skin is very smooth and fair. Very small boob or maybe no boob at all. HaHa! Same as Ah May but younger and prettier than her. Quite an innocent look, age is about early 20s. This evening manged to chat with her for a while. She doesnt even know how to hj! She was very uneasy in these first few hours in MY. Sorry, before I talked to her, an old bird had already booked her for a virgin try liao!

AS for the other young Ah May mentioned in my earlier post, today she is MIA liao!
Old 04-08-2004, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: MY Saloon at GLH

There is a girl, heard that she is from Shen Zhen.Very tall with long hair, think she is a student. Anyone know what is here name? Thanks!

Last edited by ahkong; 04-08-2004 at 07:55 AM.
Old 04-08-2004, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
I was busy with other gals so no chance to have a good look on the new gals.
You have chances with other girls meh? Heehee!!!!

Tomahawk
Old 04-08-2004, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
This evening manged to chat with her for a while. She doesnt even know how to hj! She was very uneasy in these first few hours in MY. Sorry, before I talked to her, an old bird had already booked her for a virgin try liao!
I wonder how it's like to try a new girl. Haven't had the chance to do that yet. Imagine trying to lift the top off a girl who's new in this line. Scared to expose herself yet she had to... Kekeke...

Tomahawk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1