The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2008, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fortune Center

there is one massage trainer who part work time at
02-07 hana body wellness spa,
As a masseuse
Her name sandy can give good
Hard massage.
Shop ph 6338 9334
Time after 1pm
(her working hr)
No hanky panky
Old 25-11-2008, 08:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Heaven Ranger is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi any bro can share Difen's work place? So long never see her around thot she already quit this line. Is she still as skinny as last time?
Old 26-11-2008, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
adrian79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven Ranger View Post
Hi any bro can share Difen's work place? So long never see her around thot she already quit this line. Is she still as skinny as last time?
she's still around, at Aroma. she told me she has plan to quit in a few years time.
Old 29-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

I was at level 4. Saw Bugis boss. I a bit paiseh as I long time did not visit BHC. We smiled and he teased me I MIA liao.

I walk a few rounds in level 3 and 4. Beside the 3rd level eatery got 1 so called "hair treatment" joint, with sexy looking china mei mei asking "shuai ge, yao an mo ma?" (meaning "handsome man, want to massage)

I explore the backlane of 3rd floor, as happening as ever. I quite miss Gucci.

I went back to level 4, I went to the unit at the corner which is next to the lift. Saw this big bust lady with long hair. Her neh neh looks like a siren light shining at me. Like some magnet, I went in lor. 1/2 hr.

I stripped, lay down, and she came in. Her massage is so so, but her long hair is flowing down and touching my back as she bend to push my back.

shortly after, still no golden question. I ask her got special or not. She hesitated. Later, she ask me if I am a police. She say I look like one.

Geez, so funny.

We got casual in our conversation. I ask her what special services she has. She said up to me. hee hee hee.

S$100, I do the FJ hand signal. She agree.

She did not strip fully, put on the condom. But got reveal her big neh neh. I fuck her in missionery and her neh neh bounce up and down. Very fast, I ejaculated. Her neh neh bouncing made me tak buleh tahan.

I told her next time we go hotel and she say OK.

What a shiok session. That image of her neh neh bouncing up and down as I fuck her still lingers in my mind.

her name is xxx feng.

Body: Slim and shapely
Bust: around 34C
Nipple: light brown (not the dark type)
skin texture: good
legs: long and tender and shapely
BJ: did not try
FJ: 9/10 (nah beh, that bouncing action still lingers in my mind)

rtf: Yes, but got one more shorter and more tan lady...

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 29-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

3rd floor, facing escalator, got one small joint. Only 1 chair and 1 bed.

1 lao chio (but very chio type) operating. My next target.

She wear lipstick. Not sure if she got special.

I am fantasizing lor. If she can do BJ, with her lip stick on, that will be a very huge visual impression. But I think at most JG and HJ only.

Will try soon.

Level 2 #02-02 got china mei mei. 1 of them quite good looking.

Level 3, that so called "hair treatment" centre, also got 1 stunner with light brown long hair. She looks a bit like Cat of BHC.

wowowow, I wish I got more Vit M.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
got ah lian in L3 meh???? i can onli thk of di fen or eva in d same storey ... d 1 directly beside d eatery, it still exist har? onli saw d usual 2 lao chios lor.
Got a session with this "Ah Lian" at L3, the one beside the eatry. But say that she really know how to please~~
Old 01-12-2008, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

i also long time never go fortune centre liao. think will go down today since so many interesting frs on the tns over there.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 18
SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light

think only left fews shop , still remember got one have local malays ,long time never been there
Old 01-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 16
airwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexKing972 View Post
think only left fews shop , still remember got one have local malays ,long time never been there
Yup, i ever service by them, i remember her back got tatoos ones. Got one period that place alot of TNs from level one up to level 4. Now i think there r still at least 4 of them in operation.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
vincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent2982 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwolf View Post
Yup, i ever service by them, i remember her back got tatoos ones. Got one period that place alot of TNs from level one up to level 4. Now i think there r still at least 4 of them in operation.
How come no 1 talk abt May nowsaday
Old 02-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
fuckshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has been to Body Concepts lately? The shop seems to have disappeared from the SBF radar. Still the same person running the shop alone?
Old 02-12-2008, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
big_dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Felt horny and "boh-liaow" today again.

Went to Fortune Centre and walked around aimlessly.

On the fourth storey, there was an auntie standing in front of a small massage shop far in but fronting the escalator. When she saw me, she beckoned me over. "yucks, no way man!!!!" I thought to myself and was about to give her a smiling shake of head when a young short girl in tight shorts appeared next to her.

"oh now that's better!!!!" I thought to myself, gave her a smail and nod and went into the shop. Damage was $20 for half hour massage.

It is a very very small shop with just a single room and an attached bath. The girl who looked late 20s and likely PRC was pleasant looking, friendly but with heavy make-up and gelled hair.

After bathing, I came out and she immediately rebuked me (nicely) for being so slow. "No time. You want special now?" I was taken back but seeing her in her shorts just made my heart pump wildly. I told her I wanted fj and she immediately stripped and proceeded with bj.

She was gentle and nice but I could see she had a time line to meet. We started pumping and within minutes, my rifle was discharged.

After that, she bathed me and this is the really hilarious part; she told me to open my mouth, which I compiled but with a puzzled grin at her. Then she immediately used the hand shower and sprayed water into my mouth. "Xian Xiao Hai Zi.(so like overgrown child!)" she giggled. Now that suddenly made me feel really small.............

Body: Short, Slim and cute, almost like a student or sexy pixie.
Bust: Medium
Looks : 6/10 (can lah; pleasant enuff though a bit heavy on the make up)
BJ : 5/10
FJ : 5/10
Frenching : not allowed
Attitude : 7/10 (she was giggling and joking in a shy way throughout)
Old 02-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Okomoto is Cool - loads of Potential

4th flr near the fireman lift. Damn piss off. Massage was nothing which we all know, after fixed on 100 on everything including the $20 hr hour of piano lesson. She keep bugging me to take 2 of them to have fun with. Total be 200 which i told her i'm not intersted. Anyway if anyone of you interested with 2 in one go, maybe you go and give it a try. its at the corner of 4th floor beside bhc
Old 02-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
peaches_n_cream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro okomoto, care to share ratings for the 2 gals?
Cheers!
Old 02-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gitboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okomoto View Post
4th flr near the fireman lift. Damn piss off. Massage was nothing which we all know, after fixed on 100 on everything including the $20 hr hour of piano lesson. She keep bugging me to take 2 of them to have fun with. Total be 200 which i told her i'm not intersted. Anyway if anyone of you interested with 2 in one go, maybe you go and give it a try. its at the corner of 4th floor beside bhc
This was the same two ladies that did the same to me..apparantly they have two shop..one at level 2 when you come up from the escalator and its the unit at 3pm when you face north...I paid 20.00 ...then she says...its $100.00 and then two of them came in and touch my didi then wanted alot...me can only take one at a time...so I say only one...then the original girl said...hey how about giving me the balance $30.00 change since i have no business...man!!! my heart soft so I gave in...

no blow job..just cow girl ride on me and let me suck her big neh neh...and I came...in fact she even wanted to save the condom and ask me to F her without it...

Brudders you are better off going to a proper Health Centre...at least there is some massage...this one the girl is name Ling Ling..I think just press my back I think for two minutes then GQ...

Maybe my heart too soft...what to do...so brudders take courage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1