The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Enuff said that a hypocritical bully is a hypocritical bully who wants to court trouble on his own initiative but then later says he wants people to stay clear of him.

It's like asking for a lion to be kept away from you, but you keep strutting arrogantly into the lion's den swinging your balls and clipping the lion on the head with your oversized ego.

Already tried to be nice to you before, but looks like you prefer seeking trouble and strife.

Enuff said indeed.

Ok, time to battle rush hour once again.

Good morning to all in SBF!
You are so fucking full of shit do you know that? I am not sure who has an over sized ego to begin with. You are full of shit, like your notion that GL should implement your above stated ideas.

I have shown time again how egoistic you are. For example, people need to earn your points, until I pointed out that and you quickly went to change your tag line. Does it show that you actually know that you are fucking egoistic?

How about you telling everyone that you started a thread and want to claim credit for it. Does it show that you are egoistic and lack attention? I guess that is pretty much true.

How about the time you start by telling everyone that you have a big dick and that you like to ramp the WLs? Did I make that one up? Or are you a fucking egoistic person that needs to boast about the size of your own dick?

How about the time you need to ask me to help you calm the people in Cat 50?

How many other times have you stepped on other people's toes pray tell? I guess to you, you are always correct.

Do us a favor and go leap off a bridge. I am sure no one will miss your fucking comments.
Old 28-10-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
You are so fucking full of shit do you know that? I am not sure who has an over sized ego to begin with. You are full of shit, like your notion that GL should implement your above stated ideas.

I have shown time again how egoistic you are. For example, people need to earn your points, until I pointed out that and you quickly went to change your tag line. Does it show that you actually know that you are fucking egoistic?

How about you telling everyone that you started a thread and want to claim credit for it. Does it show that you are egoistic and lack attention? I guess that is pretty much true.

How about the time you start by telling everyone that you have a big dick and that you like to ramp the WLs? Did I make that one up? Or are you a fucking egoistic person that needs to boast about the size of your own dick?

How many other times have you stepped on other people's toes pray tell? I guess to you, you are always correct.

Do us a favor and go leap off a bridge. I am sure no one will miss your fucking comments.
Just curious. How come king.cobra and others seem to enjoy taking pot shots at you pray tell when they can easily take pot shots at others. Is it your fucking attitude or is it others. Seriously, I guess if I were to guess how hated you are in the army, I would say you would be the person who people love to give a blanket party to.

I would also bet my bottom last dollar, you are probably hated at your work place and thus the only reason why you seek validation here at SBF.

How about we really take a poll of what BronzeGod is. The last time I counted, we had a few brothers voting to keep bronzegod quiet.

How about the last time bronzegod gave himself validation if 10 brothers voted for him, he would post his crap?
Old 28-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Lol. Your ranting and raving is simply hilarious! Ho Ho Ho.

Oh dearie me. I am laughing so hard that my cheeks are aching. My clients who are with me at lunch are wondering why.

Ok, just for fun, the first person who votes as requested by Nato17 will also activate me reproducing some of nato17's whiny messages to me here for everyone's reading pleasure.

So vote away

Lol!

Quote:

Quote:
Just curious. How come king.cobra and others seem to enjoy taking pot shots at you pray tell when they can easily take pot shots at others. Is it your fucking attitude or is it others. Seriously, I guess if I were to guess how hated you are in the army, I would say you would be the person who people love to give a blanket party to.

I would also bet my bottom last dollar, you are probably hated at your work place and thus the only reason why you seek validation here at SBF.

How about we really take a poll of what BronzeGod is. The last time I counted, we had a few brothers voting to keep bronzegod quiet.

How about the last time bronzegod gave himself validation if 10 brothers voted for him, he would post his crap?
Old 28-10-2013, 05:16 PM
Samster

Bro,

Juz to set the record straight, I did not ask BG to let you rant first and let you subside.

A couple of months ago, BG PMed me to ask me to help mediate the situation between you & him. I told him that I don't see the need at this juncture as the dust will eventually subside ...

Cheers,
MaXx

Let me call you a FUCKING LIAR Bronzegod. You profess that Maxx told you certain things as you claim but you are FUCKING LIAR as stated by our own brother.

Now, what else do you want to say BronzeGod, you fucking asshole of a bitch? Do you want me to expose some more your fucking lies and idiotic bullshit?

You are nothing more than a retard who refuses to accept that you are nothing more than a low down scum of the earth.

I rest my case that you are beneath everyone here, including WLs. Fuck you and your parents for inbreeding a retard like you. Paria dog.
Old 28-10-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster

If I fucking hear another peep about you BronzeGod, I swear to God, I will release some more information about you and your work place and everything else.

Try me, you bastard and lets see if you can handle the heat. I know who you. Let's rock and roll say we?
Old 28-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

Juz to set the record straight, I did not ask BG to let you rant first and let you subside.

A couple of months ago, BG PMed me to ask me to help mediate the situation between you & him. I told him that I don't see the need at this juncture as the dust will eventually subside ...

Cheers,
MaXx

Again our DEAR BRONZEGOD will say he did not write it or that he is nothing more than being misunderstood. FUCK YOU BRONZEGOD.

I let you be for a while but instead of lying down like the dog you are, you choose to reply back. Now, I will fucking take you down and tell you that you are nothing more then a whim.

If you reply one more fucking time, I will start publishing without anymore reference to you everything that you have said and done and show the fucking louse you are here.

Furthermore, this is NOT a veiled threat that I will publish your work place and your full name. I am sick and tired of your bullshit. Let's try ok? Think I am kidding, lets do it.
Old 29-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

sharp knife
Old 29-10-2013, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
sharp knife
Wah brother. Long time no see. How are you?
Old 01-12-2013, 04:10 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

I had bonked a newbie innocent SYT...

Yan Zi (G2) (L16 W12 Yi Tiao Long)

Experience in GL: About 1 month plus. Debuted on 25 Oct 2013.

Misc Info: She worked as a florist in china. No prior skin trade experience. She is not used to GL skin trade. She planned to raise money to open a shop in china. This explains for her green GL sex service.

Face: 7.1/10
(Yan Zi has a 17yo Poly/JC girl, cute innocent SYT face. She looks like those girls u wan to sayang & protect her hehe. Definitely suits SYT lovers. She is fair, has quite good facial complexion. Her facial features are not very sharp nor flat. Cute nice pair of eyes. Bonkable.)

Body: 6.5/10
(Yan Zi has very skinny, bony & slim figure. I can see her spinal, pelvic, collar bone & ribs. Too skinny liao. No tummy fats at all. She should put on more weight so as to look prettier. If she can put on a few more kilos, she will definitely look prettier. She is about 1.6m tall. Fair smooth body complexion. Her back has many black moles especially there is 1 big mole on the back of her neck hehe. Overall, a teenage SYT body build.)

Boobs: 6.3/10
(Yan Zi has natural A- cup boobs with light brown nipples. Her boobs look like a pair of developing teenage boobs. Not for boob lovers. Her nipples are very sensitive. When I licked and sucked her nipples, she appeared very high, horny & enjoying herself. I presumed her nipples are one of her sensitive zones.)

Bath: 6.5/10
(To be frank, her Yi Tiao Long bath service is not that impressive as compared to those I had tried. On the water bed, she used her soaped boobs, body & pussy to rabba my soaped back & front of my body. No BBBJ in bath. Lots of room for improvement and guidance from fellow samsters.)

Cat Bath: 6.2/10
(On the bed, she gently licked my nipples & some parts of my body while caressing my balls & HJ me. Indeed, her cat bath service is very green. Instead, I serviced her by licking all over her body. She felt so high & ticklish that she moaned loudly in estacy haha. She scare to be licked on her sensitive areas: ears, neck, boobs, knees & tummy. Lots of room for improvement for her cat bath.)

AR: Nil

BBBJ: 6.5/10
(Not much feeling. Lack of suction. She used tongue flicking action to lick my dick head & along my shaft. Need to brush up on this area. Nontheless, I enjoyed looking at am innocent SYT sucking my lollipop.)

Frenching: Nil
(Only long kissing on lips. Her teeth tightly clenched. No tongue fight. She is not used to frenching. Heard RTFs may get light frenching.)

Pussy Painting: Nil
(She is not used to pussy painting. Her pussy looks appetizing. What a pity I did not get to taste her oyster.)

FJ: 6.3/10
(We bonked in missionary & cow girl positions. She has tight pussy. In missionary, I rammed her hard, fast & furious, she moaned loudly & enjoyed my every thrusts while we kissed. In cow girl, her riding skills are pretty average. Overall, I felt like I was bonking a shy innocent SYT who does not have much sex experience. Quite a fresh & refreshing bonk. Sometimes its good to have this type of non-commercial green bonk.)

GFE: 6.3/10
(Not much chemistry with her. Did chatted with her on many topics. She is quite quiet.)

RTF: Probably no. Depends ba. Lots of newbies to bonk. Unless I crave for JC/Poly SYT face I will return for her.

Conclusion: Yan Zi definitely suits SYT lovers. Those who are looking for excellent commando GL services, please manage your expectations. If you manage your expectations well, I guess it will be a decent pleasant bonk. The feeling is like bonking a shy innocent JC/Poly SYT with no or very little sex experience. Perhaps, her services have improved since my last session with her.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Logisex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows what happen to the OKT 'Ji Ge' ?

Haven't seen him for a while.
Old 05-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logisex View Post
Anyone knows what happen to the OKT 'Ji Ge' ?

Haven't seen him for a while.
Maybe he is now with Jin Jin or LuLu at Shenzhen.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultentertain View Post
Maybe he is now with Jin Jin or LuLu at Shenzhen.
jing jing at sz?? nice
Old 07-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
adultentertain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
Wah, ji ge shuang fei jing jing & lulu in sz ah, beh pai leh, world end tmrw can die a v happy man, salute!
Same here. Some guys have all the luck. Just have all the luck. Why not me???
Old 14-12-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Just went 16w12.
Had gal no 6.
Slim and pretty.
Give good hot/cold bbbj.
AR during nurul massage
Old 28-12-2013, 07:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0