The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-08-2023, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 971 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

gmc new arrival mika ....who going for first blood
Old 09-08-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Good guess, but that's not the answer haha
Nid from one siam aka rita?
Old 09-08-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
manyMore321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jessie from PinkLady

Looks: 8/10, similar to photos, disc for make up and filter
Body: 8/10 sexy, curvy, a bit of tummy
Boobs: 9/10 big, nice to fondle
BJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
French yes
GFE max

Can consider RTF
Old 09-08-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 17
Plunger_Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlunger_Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlunger_Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sayuri from Emmanuelle

Thanks for fixing the appointment

Looks: same as in pic, bitchy and slutty, CFM
Body: no tattoo, Slim Type and petite lady with mix of fair and dark skin
Shower Together: Yes
Frenching: Yes,passionate, wild and deep with gf feel
Boobs: 'C' natural with soft small nipples, nice to suck sure for boobs lover
BBBJ: deep throat and right suction, she can suck quite well,
FJ: Came on top and keep on pounding hard and fast. Had no chance to change position and made me cum in no time. Not a fast gamer but gamed me fast and nice.
Service/Attitude/GFE: Friendly, Attentive & Willing to please
RTF material
Old 09-08-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 17
Edwin_Lim is one of the Best!Edwin_Lim is one of the Best!Edwin_Lim is one of the Best!

Mika TRL

Looks: 9/10 (90 percent same with heavy make up but will not reject)
Boobs: 8/10 (decent and soft, nice to touch and grab )
Body: 9/10 (small size, very slim and petite)
Frenching: 9/10 (sensual type but as the sex gets more passionate, her frenching also)
BBBJ: 8.5 (Very good suction take care of your entire rod, no teething feel, experience and skill full blow)
FJ: 7.5 (Did her in cowgirl, missionary, then doggie. She get wet easily and cum after her irresistible moans and wet sounds coming from below)

Her GFE is very high and really treat you like your boyfriend, I think I fall in love with her

A Satisfying Sex.

She has the willing to please attitude to serve you.

Thanks bro SK
Old 09-08-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 5
masuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Review for Paris, Club Friday
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?...ighlight=paris

Looks wise is 80% like photos advertised minus the make up and filter.

Body is slim, got several tattoos, boobs are natural B, perfect for fucking. Boobs are not exactly my type but still can.

In the bedroom, Paris is so smiley and trying to make conversation, so her personality indeed shines. She likes to tease for sure, makes me horny as hell.

She started giving me bbbj, very sensual and slow, lots of eye contact. Again she likes to tease me, so she lick and lick until I fucking beg her to suck it. Dick hard as rock so I gave hard poundings, she can take it. Fucked her and also finger her clit, whoa she gone wild. COF checked.

I booked the 1s only as schedule bit tight that day, so got no time to chit chat with her. But very good chemistry, felt like fucking my fwb.
Old 09-08-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 8
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOs3ph View Post
AEY from thegoodtimes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze1990 View Post
Beer from T21?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Nid from one siam aka rita?
Nope, all wrong . Listing pics can be quite different from reality.

It's Alice from my attempt at a 'new' stable at KindlyThai. Doesn't have the china doll look from the filtered pictures in the listing, but I'd say she'd comfortably fit the standard of a very pretty KTV girl. Here's another with more of her face visible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
My secretary whenwereuborn cumming out and she will say you are paid writer
Haters will be haters. Don't need to convince the world to jio a particular girl. I just love to photograph ladies in their best light and journal down my sexxion to form stronger visual memories. Sharing some of the bits and pieces with the bros is just an added bonus.

Anyways, happy national day everyone!

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 09-08-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 8
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plunger_Man View Post

Sayuri from Emmanuelle

Thanks for fixing the appointment

Looks: same as in pic, bitchy and slutty, CFM
Body: no tattoo, Slim Type and petite lady with mix of fair and dark skin
Shower Together: Yes
Frenching: Yes,passionate, wild and deep with gf feel
Boobs: 'C' natural with soft small nipples, nice to suck sure for boobs lover
BBBJ: deep throat and right suction, she can suck quite well,
FJ: Came on top and keep on pounding hard and fast. Had no chance to change position and made me cum in no time. Not a fast gamer but gamed me fast and nice.
Service/Attitude/GFE: Friendly, Attentive & Willing to please
RTF material
Awesome live pic! That must have been quite a steamy session with the oil and/or sweat!

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 09-08-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 17
Mighty Minds is one of the Best!Mighty Minds is one of the Best!Mighty Minds is one of the Best!

Nicki from KinkyThai

Easy access area via all mode of transport and near to eastern side.

Looks : Same as pic. Slutty, bitchy and Lianish type. Can be mistress type.

Body: very huggable. Thai tan, smooth, and a handful of firm B boob; will guide you how to fondle and squiz her to make her happy. Nice firm ass to grab and doggy too.

Frenching : She will french you like no tomorrow. Wet wet passionate type and wild.

Bbbj : She worships my cock. Enjoy watching her beautiful face sucking and kissing my dick. Deep throat. Slurpy kind with deepthroat and stay long in your cock.

Pussy: shaven and tight. No smell at all and allow you to lick her. Touch and rub a bit wet already. Sensitive too.

FJ:Capped on and beast mode start on this young body missionary, can take deep thrust (I'm not a long one), and whole motion of mine is about slowly penatrate to feel the awesome grip of that tight vagina.

GFE: Slutty & chatty type treat like GF and BF

Will rtf her again for her effort & personality.

OkT friendly
Old 09-08-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

More live pics of ida blackpink commando
Old 09-08-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 2
lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro any special service from lin?kinkthai hotline flooded...brother micky going to be busy..
Rock as wild cat and nun, read first letter again
Old 09-08-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

this month vit m running low...so many girls to try...rita still as solid...240 90 mins is premium price but worthwhile..
Late fr for rita aka nid....one siam...still same solid body from last trip..looks 10/10 body 10/10 long bbbj almost half an hour...kiss her non stop...she was getting wetter and wetter...fj few positions..she did not want me to cum fast..she wanted prolonged fj...enjoying every minute of it... Rtf if vitamin m replenish fast...
Old 09-08-2023, 11:08 AM
zhaoxin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11016 / Power: 72
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

BIBI from Playboy Bunnies

OKT 9/10: very polite and patient

Body/Face:
9/10 About mid 20s. 90% similar to photos. small build, abit skinny type.

Boobs:
8/10. B cup, natural boobs and very lovely nipples. Her boobs quite small and soft, sensitive to touch.

Bathing:
9/10. quite active in chatting and touching in toilet

French:
8/10 good kissing actions and lots of tongue action

BBBJ:
9/10 very good deep throat skills, her suction skills are commendable as well

FJ:
8/10 pussy was shaved and cute. lots of moaning from her. Started with cowgirl position and ended with doggy.

RTF: Will try others first

Damage: $120 -45mins -1shot + $20 tips

Overall experience: I find Bibi kinda my small size although the height affected me (was looking for 150+ cm) , petite with nice looking figure. Boobs also natural and cleanly shaved pussy. A good companion in bed with her skills. Very good GFE, talked to her alot, her english is ok. got her contact just for chitchat as well.

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand
Old 09-08-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
JackyPhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackyPhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A Fr for Olivia, Pink Lady

Sharing is caring.. First impression wa she got the SYT look like my ex gf from high school. Body is slim and have great ass, but she's not for boob lovers. She's still green as OKT said she's new, but she's willing to be guided with her innocent face. Her Bbbj is slow and sensual, wet and sloppy too. We did shower together, also hug2 in the shower. Fj solid, fuck her different positions with lots of kissing.
Seriously, this session I was like fucking my gf all over. Dear OKT, please take her of her..
Old 09-08-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
waterbottle12 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for BiBi from Lust365.

Saw her post and got sot tio straight away.

Looks wise 10/10 for me, 90% resemblance to the pics provided.
Body shes slim, B natural boobs the way i like it.
Shower SOP.
BBBJ she suck damn well
FJ was really wild and intense, super wet and she really can keep up my stamina and pace.

lets leave it at that

She initiated to massage after first round and her skill is excellent during which she use her neh neh to bua me, shiok.
Shes can speak english and shes the ding dong chatty type so comms no issue at all.

A solid bonk overall
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1