The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-08-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3249 / Power: 12
1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibabom View Post
Xoshi from XFactor. Location is the usual discreet place, with parking aplenty. Opened the door and met with a very cute xmm that is very smiley. first impression is a very shy lass but in a very cute way no less. Got talking with her and found out that this is not her first time here so she definitely knows her way with Singaporean guys wink wink. She is definitely someone who will cater to your needs and is really very accommodating. She is petite at about 150 and boasts huge natural racks but of course don't expect model slim body type but she is totally my type. Very smitten by her smile and i really damn shy when i see her smile sia. Not a kisser but just her body pressing againts mine gets me so hard easily in no time until i don't even want bj i just wanna fuck her sensually. something about cute girls gets me all the bloody time. her GFE is off the charts as we cuddle before and in between shots as we talk about anything and everything. very very satisfied with my session with her. Big ups to the solid OKT as usual for arranging as well.
Does her hair as short as in photo now
Old 23-08-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bleedinglove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Trying to keep it brief, i saw bro tengiri fr on Nana from Lust365. Spot on for me and well done to okt for bringing this gem!

Looks:8/10 Cute for me! Slim and shapely.
Boobs: 8.5/10 boob lover fall in! firm and more than an handful. Original i believe.
Communication: 8/10 good english and her attitude makes it!
Painting: 9/10 no smell at all and actually smooth and no hair!
Fj: 8/10 she not new on this line but its like bonking ur gf because she act like horny.
Gfe: 10/10 treat you so well and at shower i get the bbbj wow.

Rtf: if time permits i will try.
Overall, she's good a cute and kinda wanna help her since she's got good heart. And with damage! I recommend bros to try it out!
Old 23-08-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
greenmangos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicky > Seduction

Very Pretty Girl From Seduction from my point of view.

Try my best for this Review coz i don't write reviews but Bro Seduction ask me try lol.

Requested for her to be in the uniform and legit wears it to greet me so all pics real. Very sexy with no bra inside and skimpy short skirt that lift the legs a big can see everything. Panty is on tough only braless.

Nice place just followed Bro Seduction instructions and parking just near 10seconds walk from location. Nicky greeted me and took me to room and showered together. Ensuite so toilet in room once stripped can balonglong walk around with my 2Ic swinging everywhere.

Nicky is pretty with nice eyes and great smile. Chatty with limited english but each time speak will smile and laugh so the ambience is relaxed enough. Its a must to take her 90mins 2shots or else will regret confirm not enough of her if only 45mins haha.

Great BBBJ nice rhythm and don't rush. Almost CIM but i tahan and bonk her in both shots. Changed positions and she's ok, after first shot took me shower and rest for 20mins. Did not rush me to start till i am ready and never play phone so really not a time watcher.

FJ was tight for sure she's early 20s to mid 20s. Great View from doggy. She has Back tattoo and she said not all done yet some only done shading but not all colour. Turns a hard on when bonking in doggy!!

Bros that love body Art, Tight Body, SYT i would say Nicky fits all.

I will definitely be returning for her again.
Damage at $180/90Mins/2Shots and tipped her $20.
And i bought her some drinks and tibits when i went up and it helps to lossen the mood right from the start.
Old 23-08-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

FR on BUM ( fairies finder )

Gal - 7/10
age - mids 20s slight tan and quiet lady
body - very slim and small .. lost weight compared to her pics..
boobs - enhanced recently...
french - ok
paint - ok
service - she was accomodating to my request and friendly.. english was limited but its all natural with handsign...
for budget bonk is ok...
Old 23-08-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
derod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Joseline Lover's Fortress
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=952945

Contacted OKT for random lady and met Joseline.

Little India budget hotel - walking distance from MRT and ample parking nearby.

Slim MILF in her early thirties from Isan region. Soft natural boobs, soft skin and well maintained body.

Sensual BBBJ - lack of variation and duration though.

Sensitive and tight pussy - moans softly in missionary; used the pillow to cover her mouth when in doggie.

Accommodating and good attitude. Be gentle with her bros.

Not for PSE, SYT and boobs lovers.
Old 23-08-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 6
Kathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fr for posh
GX
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=953442&highlight=

Posh is quite charming, nice lady as already mentioned by many bros. She helped me undress and we headed to the shower she tried her best to bathe me. Action starts right after shower. She knelt down and gave me bbbj. we moved to bed cowgirl, spoon, missionary. All the time enjoying playing with her very nice boobs was a very enjoyable 15 mins of bonking till i cant hold it and COF. During the break we chatted alittle and and nearly forgot about our 2nd session started playing with my lil bro and then gave another good bj to make it hard again. Tried a couple of different positions and sticked with doggy to end the session.

Overall was a very enjoyable session

Old 23-08-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 21
JanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good Times - Abby

When the door opened i stepped in and she hid behind the door. As she closed thr door i was greeted by a nice naked butt as she shaked and and said a cheerful 'Hello'. I was surprised but at the same time was so amused. She initiated conversation in English asking if I was feeling hot asnshe helped me undress. She was wearing a blue lingere that exposed her entre rear which was so sexy.
As I got into the tub to shower and help me and soaped me and cleaned me thoroughy whilst making small talk.

I towel dried myself and then she was already ready. The action in bed was incredible as she dominated the session. Thus was something new for me that I loved it. For guys who love to be dominated and eaten, this is a die die must try. Her bbbj was spot on with variety and ass rimming. She also likes to be ass rimmed.

Was so into it that I figured why waste time changing positions that i went on and on and erupted. It was so good that all my ammo was used used and probably I cannot do a repeat.

So we showered and sat on the bed to chit chat and it was a really good conversation.

She is close to 1.7m tall and nicely built. Natural boobs which some might find disappointing but the action quickly makes you forget about it.

Great attitude and plus is she can speak English.
Old 23-08-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

Recently, you might also see some senior samsters "writing" good FRs for their own benefits, so be mindful if you see FRs overly elaborated too.***
really got OKT offer senior member discount? Like that this 22 years old account of mine with thousands of posts and rep points should get quite significant discounts

anyway, i only resume with FL recently after broke up with GF, so don't flag me as fake as I have been inactive in FL dome for many years
Old 23-08-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 14
footlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of lightfootlongdick is a glorious beacon of light

Orange from Love Affair (earlier today)

Looks: 3rd photo more accurate, consider fair for a thai, she's not very fair not very tan for me. I came to find her becos of first photo and i was not disappointed i told her, compliment her pretty but she said no she's a chef so not pretty 😂

Body/boobs: man made C boobs can see abit of scar, not say very soft like natural but it is not hard either, firm grab to lick/jiggle/suck, she's not the slim slender but not fat too, very good avg build like shown in photos which will turn you on. The kind will turn heads on the street if u see one

French: not much of a french girl, basic kiss, no tongue twist. Personally i need a lot of frenching to then me super on so this side is lagging

BBBJ: less than 3mins then caps on already, not that i enjoy bj alot, it is standard sop, not much foreplay before caps so minus points. Maybe becos she hungry cos first one in the morning. But she have standard side lick, suck and deep throat a bit

FJ: after caps on she ride on me first, her headlamps jiggle in front of my head, of cos i need to suck and lick right, and her moaning starts. Change position to missionary, i grab her lower body up so i can be inside her deeper, her moans get louder and seeing her pleasure face, i release my army very soon. She will smile while cleaning me u. Very tight pussy.
Round 2 i had her cow girl and doggy too. First missionary but i raise her legs up. Her entire face of pleasure imprint in my head now. Then change to doggy, fullback tattoo turns me on so much, she's expert in doggy, i know it the moment i see how wide she spread her thighs and lean forward on the bed. You can feel how tight her pussy is. Ass is soft and nice to grab, with the piak piak sound that it makes during the whole process let u feel like u are in the heavens. Switch to her on top again, and i have her lean backwards so we can lotus, by now both of us very tired she lie back with her head out of the bed frame already. Her moanings are louder and louder. Back to cowgirl awhile but by then we were tired we just lie on the bed.

GFE: not much other than small talks and a bit smiles here and there becos her english is really basic.

Finger/painting: shaved but have a small bush. maybe im not skillful enough, she wasn't wet from my painting

Left as a happy man with both of us jelly, maybe i do her too long she's abit tired and pain 🥹🙏🏻 sorry. But her service is top notch, just that in between shots, after i finish first one she will just use phone, although maybe cant communicate is the issue, bros who can speak thai will benefit alot.
Old 23-08-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Whitelies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just RTF Rain (KinkAngel)
Love the location. But pls bring your own towel.

No rating this time as i think i kena gong tao liao.
She rmb me as i just had her last Sat !
Please support rain guys. She is all GOOD !

Need recover my pocket first before returning again.

Thanks kinkangel bro for the arrangement again !
Old 23-08-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 6
coqster is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoqster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Review for Neko from playboy bunnies

Was not expecting much from a $100 bonk but was pleasantly surprised. For the price point, this is a good deal as the girl is chio. Looks same as photo above.

Looks: 9/10 Chio and cute look. Same as above
Boobs: 9/10 Big D enhanced but soft
Body: 9/10 Slim with nice ass
BBBJ: 7/10 Good suction but no eye contact.
FJ: 8/10 Pussy tight.
GFE: 7/10 A little shy. No eye contact and limited kissing. but for $100 for sexy body with tight pussy, it is alright.

RTF: cheap and good. will rtf.

Last edited by coqster; 23-08-2023 at 05:22 PM. Reason: image
Old 23-08-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
really got OKT offer senior member discount? Like that this 22 years old account of mine with thousands of posts and rep points should get quite significant discounts

anyway, i only resume with FL recently after broke up with GF, so don't flag me as fake as I have been inactive in FL dome for many years
Really??? Got discount??? Wah I also want!
Old 23-08-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
thispenzer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hot FR for Baby by bro seduction stable.

location: very descreet amd safe. Went by public trans but still convenient
Face: 10/10 photo same person, exactly same! Hard to come by now adays.
Body: 8/10 photo looks plump but shes pretty skinny
Boob: sized E but not natural tho.very pettite nips..
shower: 8.5/10 SOP, french in shower too.. Quite kc.
Massage:Very basic massage, not piano but definately not prof.
Frenching: 8.5/10, Chemistry tho i suppose.
BBBJ: 9/10 hardworking suck.
FJ: 9.5/10 Alot of positions.
GFE: 9.5/10 can speak Very adequate English,very friendly and chatty. Gd kc i suppose.
RTF: yes. dun loose chance to this gal shes leaving soon. BOOB LOVERS FALL IN!!

Great Bonk!
Old 23-08-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

RTF FR for Jessica Lover's Fortress

Ok...I told myself to slow down and eventually hibernate but just can't stay away from her. I blame all of you who keep on messaging me as I keep on thinking on the session before...

Everything as good as last time, but more action focused today. Essentially finished my first shot as CIM, cannot tahan the intense eye contact and her moans as she sucked my dick. I recovered while cuddling with her when our normal conversation turned to which unique part of our bodies were sensitive which turned into a search and stimulate which my 2IC was a bit too excited by, precipitating a light kissing session (although not DFK) which transitioned into 69 before capping on for a second shot in doggy after which both of us collapsed on the bed (me nearly squashing her) as we caught our breath.

On a more serious note: When I first entered she gave me a very long hug but I felt that something was wrong. She looked very despondent and told me that some fucker stole her money earlier and totally blocked the OKT. To that dickhead that stole the money, you should know that you are identifiable.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
One of my top 5 bonks this year- Mai Tu Liao

First Blood FR for Jessica from Lover's Fortress

Was reeling from a bad non commercial bonk on Friday which left a deep craving for quality commercial bonk services. Been a while since I patronized LF as I had been busy with other ladies but reached out to bro KK over the weekend who told me that there was a hot pick coming in to his stable so decided to go for her.

TLDR- No Regrets! In fact itching to RTF despite being way over the budget for FL spending this last 30 days....

Highlights:
  • Looks is a 9/10! She is naturally chio, even without makeup. In fact I prefer her no makeup/minimal make up look as she has that very GND vibe
  • Body is slim and super nice to hold- all natural but not for boob lovers
  • Enjoys being serviced, reactions to being rubbed down south and painting are to die for. Also loves kissing
  • Solid BBBJ that can CIM to, good combo of effort and skill
  • FJ is where she shines, I was a bit worried that I was hurting her at first given the tightening of her body but apparently its because she was feeling shiok and asked me to pump more and more. Easy two shots expended. Stereo got a lot of dirty talk which is a huge plus
  • GFE is where she shines. Totally felt non-commercial and we chatted quite a bit given her strong command of English, so much so that I actually extended (my second extension ever). The bonk itself felt non-commercial as we even stripped each other while passionately kissing and mutually servicing each other, guiding to our pleasure points. If I had to make a comparison here, it feels a lot like a session with Riri

She's not here for long so do up her while she's here! As a certain senior of mine would say, MAI TU LIAO!!!!

Last edited by nakadashi555; 28-08-2023 at 12:02 PM.
Old 23-08-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6957 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
RTF FR for Jessica Lover's Fortress

Ok...I told myself to slow down and eventually hibernate but just can't stay away from her. I blame all of you who keep on messaging me as I keep on thinking on the session before...

Everything as good as last time, but more action focused today. Essentially finished my first shot as CIM, cannot tahan the intense eye contact and her moans as she sucked my dick. I recovered while cuddling with her when our normal conversation turned to which unique part of our bodies were sensitive which turned into a search and stimulate which my 2IC was a bit too excited by, precipitating a light kissing session (although not DFK) which transitioned into 69 before capping on for a second shot in doggy after which both of us collapsed on the bed (me nearly squashing her) as we caught our breath.

On a more serious note: When I first entered she gave me a very long hug but I felt that something was wrong. She looked very despondent and told me that some fucker stole her money earlier and totally blocked the OKT. To that dickhead that stole the money, you should know that you are identifiable.....
If police case means she get white card aka special pass then she cannot go back thailand until the guy is arrested and charged in court...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1