The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-09-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4771 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jluckystar View Post
victoria.. currently not in SG.
Yah is Victoria

Dunno when she be back
Old 03-09-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
jk025123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried olive from lust365 last night.

Pics somewhat similar, but I guess they are old pics? Either that or touched up, with the usual Thai tan. Don't think she 23, looks a bit more like late 20s. girl next door looks, still pretty cute, I'll give it a 6/10.
Shy girl and we didn't really talk much, but damn the GFE really gao gao. Had a pretty good time
Rtf: would consider, but she going back
Old 03-09-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
wet3season deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...&highlight=ice

Name: Ice
Stable: Lust365

My first thought in the morning after my late night session with her last night 2/9

Looks: 9 close resemblance to pic. In my opinion she has one of the prettiest face in the market atm

Body: 9 sexy body. Really can feel her shape as i slowly glide my hands all over her body

Boobs: 10 handful soft and very sensitive breast.

Bbbj: 8.5 she navigated every part of my cock from shaft to balls really well. Damn girl is a pro very wet and can take gagging and head pushed down

Fj: 9 most like positions are doggy and cowgirl when she was in control. Wild moves and presses my arms when my cock hitting her spot. Solid
Bonk

Gfe: love the hugs and giggles

Okt: smooth transaction.
Old 03-09-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 13
Prominence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had rtf with Winnie from FG. Awesome session and service still quite good, though she seems tired but maybe it was the timing. I'm considering rtf again but saw that FG stable has a few other gems so I might try them instead because of limited vitamin M and time Solid stable and would recommend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prominence View Post
An overdue FR for Winnie of FlirtyGirls:

First time trying this stable and it was a great experience overall. OKT is super friendly and responsive, booking and instructions very clear and straight to the point which I greatly appreciated.

Looks: Similar to pics, looks super chio to me
Body: Very slim and nice figure. Not for big boobs lover but B+ size is good enough for me. Most impt is natural
Communication: A bit of english and chinese, use google translate if you wanna have some deeper conversation with her lol
Kissing: Speaks french, has braces on but didn't get in the way
BBBJ: Hardworking and really aims to please
FJ: Standard fare but very cute and sexy moans
GFE: This is where she really shines for me, no commercial feeling for me at all and genuinely good attitude
RTF: Alr did lol, hope to see her again before she leaves

I took a break from Dome 1 for a long time but I think I made the right choice going with my gut to go for Winnie. She's honestly a really good girl working in this line to try and earn enough money to pay off her university debts, so please treat her well and tip her if you think she provided a satisfactory enough service.
Old 03-09-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 17
Fcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Yah is Victoria

Dunno .....
Tis one..?

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.p...ostcount=77906
Old 03-09-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
Cumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Took posh and Chanel from galaxy recently

Just because near to my workplace honestly. Strictly logistical choice.

Both were good

Posh had meaty ass for doggy and Chanel had nice man made boobs and light body slim waist I can pick up and fuck.

Both need discount from photos but can’t complain for the price and convenience.

Ended both sessions with cof. Pumped in missionary and doggy and released my sperm
On their faces.
Old 03-09-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 5
Dragonbal is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDragonbal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
VERY PRETTY FAIR FLEXIBLE LADY THAT LIKES TO COSPLAY

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=953822

Dunno why been feeling horny lately thinking of bonking every idle time of the day so decided to go for another spin today this time settling on an old stable though I've been visiting them not as often lately.

Booked Gucci from FG after seeing good reviews from other Bros mentioning she's prettier than photos and I was probably one of the many Bros here who were blown away by how she looks, indeed her ad photos don't do her justice.

When I knocked on the door, Gucci answered and hid behind it, after door close my jaw dropped to the floor seeing a fair gorgeous lady wearing sexy netting attire that leaves little to the imagination, I was so amazed that I didn't look where I placed my bottle of red bull on the table that it lost footing and spilled some of the contents of the drink onto the table and overflowing to the floor. I apologised to her for the mess, she came forward bent down in her sexy attire and we both cleaned the floor and table, not without me grabbing parts of her body while cleaning then stealing a kiss which she didn't back away, nice start!

Gucci is very pretty to me, around 1.65m in height, hails from Issan, fair skin, looks more chinese than Thai, almond shaped eyes, unblemished smooth skin (except for motorcycle accident scar on her right shoulder), tattoos only on her right knee, straight teeth, in summary she is a head turner with gorgeous facial appearance that won't struck your as a Thai. She is slim (no tummy at all), all natural B cup, it's been a while since I have encountered such natural unassuming beauty, unfortunately she does not feel she is beautiful.

Helped to wash me in the shower telling me that she have already showered, after which she spent quite some time in the toilet which puzzled me. Was about to ask her when she appeared from the toilet wearing a cute cosplay 2 piece pink attire, oh gosh seeing an already pretty lady now in a cute attire gave a huge boner. She wanted to service me but I already had other things in mind, told her to lie and I will service her instead. She was initially surprised but cave in to my request, made her lie down and began stroking her pretty face before going in for the kill and start frenching and sucking on her lips and tongue to which she reciprocated well. Went down for her small B cup breast and can feel her nipple starting to harden, she would pull up her top and not take it out, while my fingers started exploring her shaven pussy. That's when she began to pull me in to French me it was heavenly having such a gorgeous lady take the initiative to suck my lips harder.

Went further south to her pussy and she lifted her cosplay skirt to reveal her pussy and I began to suck on her pussy lips, no smell and great reaction from her as she moaned quietly. After some painting she was cupping my face and told her I want her now and the action began.

She does not take off her attire but only slid them up. We tried a few positions from missionary to her pulling her legs and knees closer to her body and kissing her own knees when she's high, then scissors where I position my legs in between hers, then taking her legs over my shoulders for a deeper penetration, then me kneeling and pushing my body downwards to bang her with her legs over my shoulder, putting her legs over my shoulders and banged her with my toes and hands only touching the bed, moving her legs sideways banging her then bending closer for intimate kissing. I alternated the speed of my thrust from slow deep gentle strokes to occasional hard in strokes the slightly faster strokes when she begins to react. Began playing with her clit in missionary and made her see my dick slowly entering and disappear into her pussy. Most of the sex position requires flexibility and she handles them without a sweat, even telling me to use more power to bang her! Never have I had such an awesome fun session filled with many flexible position. Finally went turbo mode and banged her to a climactic end and her telling me she loved it.

She can speak reasonable English with a bit of GT, she loves chinese food especially dim sum. Despite her good looks, everytime I bring up the topic she would mention that she only look average which I disagree. In between shots, no massage were offered we just lay down on the bed while looking at tik tok, YouTube, fb, food and Life. She loves to cosplay and has brought 6 attires with her, so Bros may want to arrange with OKT to see if she can wear different attire when you visit (didn't ask her what other attire besides those 2 in photos)

Verdict: This lady is gorgeous and worth the price, for Bros looking for very pretty fair lady that can kiss /dfk /paint and enjoy fast furious flexible sex, you may want to consider Gucci. Boob lovers may want to avoid as hers are small B despite natural.
Thanks for the share bro, almost miss this gem. Fully agreed on the part photo do no justice to Gucci, she is prettier in real person. Hardworking and top notch service lady, listed services checked. 100% rtf worth material!
Old 03-09-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6957 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcuks69 View Post
Last heard she went taiwan...many ex dome 1 girls also in taiwan...they said taiwan they can earn more....she said spore market small,too many thai girls,competive,just enough to survive after paying airfare,paying cuts to okt,rental,food etc...unless the girl angpai one day15 customers in spore...only the fittest survive
Old 03-09-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
Tituss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for T21's Miso. https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=954272

Looks: About 90% similar to the picture. Her picture didn't do her justice, in real life, she looks more cute like a sweet young thing.
Body: She's surprisingly petite in person, like a tiny sprite.
Boobs: B-cup, but the size suits her perfectly, and they're as soft as a marshmallow. Her nipples are a bonus!
BBBJ: I was very shoik! I expected it to be like the same ol' routine, but it's not. There's a whole lot of suction action going on.
GFE: A solid 10/10! She'll stroke your hair, and even after the deed is done, while we were cuddling, she was still playing with your little friend down there.
RTF: Without a doubt, I'm already planning to book two slots in a row next time. I just can't get enough of her.
P.S.: She smells divine! The perfume she uses has that super chill vibe, and it makes the cuddling session even better, lah.
Old 03-09-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Labbamb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Elena from Seduction

Saw her big boobs wanted to try her! Upon opening the door, wow the boobs were damn big! Too big for her top!

Looks: 8.5/10 attractive in a sexy way, lookable and can bonk kind.
Body: E or F??!?!! cup but man-made. It's HUGE but one is soft the other is hard. I'm a boobs man, really like the size! Nice suckable nipples too!
Body: Proportionate and relatively slim figure. Smooth skin
BBBJ: doesn’t shy away, and nice how she incorporates some boob play into the bbbj session
Catbath: She's good at it.
FJ: 9/10 She is quite tight! No KY needed, did her only in Missionary and she was going along with it, arms and legs hugging my body. Moans were natural as well.
GFE: 8.5/10
RTF: to feel those boobs again, yes
Old 03-09-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
samuel 2008 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmm521 View Post
FR FOR FL

Name : Yedin
Stable: Lover fortress
Looks : 8/10 Mix look. Have some western feature but was told she is pure thai blood.
Age (Est) : 29 by girl
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 9/10 Natural, Listed as 34C cup, more toward d cup. Slight sag but look big on body
Ass: 9/10 Average size but very squishy and soft.
Kissing : 8/10 Frenching with many tounge action
Catbath : 7/10 tounge swirling at the nipple and during the deed
BBBJ : 7/10 Able to do for quite a long time.
Painting :Shaved and juicy
HJ: 7/10 Typical motion to try to finish me
GFE : 8/10 Able to share many conversation she will initiated many kiss
Massage : na
FJ : Once enter the room, immediately pounce on my body while still standing. Lost balance and we both fall on the bed. Started frenching and move my way down her boob and seeing her pull her lingerie to the side to expose her d cup boob, my cock instant stand. After sucking both boob for a few minutes, head to shower. Rinse my upper body and make her way to my shaft,she start soaping my lil head and give a hj at the same time. Then bj for a good 5 min also. Almost lost it. Went to bed and sop catbath and bbbj begin. Sloppy with many head bobbing & toungue action. Caps on and she started her cg riding action. Place my hand on her soft squishy ass and her riding is so shiok. Change to missionary and she will use her arms to gather her boobs, immediately went to suck her 2 grapes. Also change to doggy where her ass in full view is too much. Immediately must smack it. For the whole 90 min we just change these 3 position and fuck like crazy.

Overall Experience : hardworking and value for money bonk.
RTF/RTM : Maybe
Cost: 130/2s lucky draw promo

My ranking for available girl:
S: Adora (GMC)
A: ida(BPX), Yedin (LF),
B: Posh (Gx), Ferlin (GMC)
C:
F:
so detailed and glad u enjoyed the bonk.. need to arrange RTF as she is leaving soon
Old 03-09-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 17
Fcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Last heard she went taiwan...many ex dome 1 girls also in taiwan...they said taiwan they can earn more....she said spore market small,too many thai girls,competive,just enough to survive after paying airfare,paying cuts to okt,rental,food etc...unless the girl angpai one day15 customers in spore...only the fittest survive
Yea, many Thai FLs in Taiwan, I think the famous Jane might also been there too.

Actually aren't there many girls in Taiwan too, why less competition?

Last edited by Fcuks69; 03-09-2023 at 11:51 AM.
Old 03-09-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Redsky6788 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM
Model Name: Wine
Looks : 10/10 prettier in person. Young, funny and playful, eyes very seductive. Sexy girl.
Body : 10/01 slim, no fats and boobs are big and soft, although enhanced. Nice to hug and squeeze either from front or behind. Looks and body as real as the photos.
BBBJ : 10/10 wet and slurpy. Action started in shower. Take her time to rub and stroke in soap. Eyes keep looking at you when kneeling down or in bed.
FJ : 10/10 likes to be painted, and when she cum, will tremble a bit. Feels super tight and she likes you to go slow and deep. Wah, soft moans all the way.
GFE : 10/10 funny and can get excited and laugh v loud when she warm up and relax. Bros - be fun with her and she will also be fun back.
RTF : I am sure will be fully booked everyday. Confirmed will be popular and one of the best.
Old 03-09-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cumbag is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nami of Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=nami

Had Nami for breakfast on Sunday morning.

Looks: 9 WYSIWYG. Her looks confirm won’t disappoint. Pretty gal
Frenching: 9 wet, passionate with tongue. Good timing also not rushing
Body: 10 amazing inked body.
Boobs: 9 huge melons. Believe it’s enhanced (didn’t confirmed with her though) but it’s well done. Soft and sensitive
Bbbj: 9 strong suctions have both fast and slow kind.
Fj: 9 very wet and hsd. She no complaints even i went a bit hard

Rtf: 50/50, eyeing on their new girl Cecilia
Old 03-09-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to behold

FR for Pim legend

Thanks to OKT ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates) for bringing Pim in his stable. This is by far the best bonk and dream come true. Thanks to bro @Jluckystar for the tips from his FR

This is the first time booking a girl that is at a premium price and worth the $300. WYSIWYG from Pim tall, pretty, model looking type of girl. Have a nice smile and sexy body, welcome you like meeting her soulmate.

Started of with a shower cus day was hot in the early morning. She will tease you in the shower with the bubble butt grinding. After soaping down, she went down to givea taste test of my 2IC. Dry down and move to the bed to continue her BBBJ and her signature nuru massage. She found my weak spot with the nipple licking.

After a good 10mins, she asked to paint her. Pussy was clean, no smell. Her clit is very small and sensitive so no fingering or rubbing. Sweet tasting pussy. She came easily!

Back to BBBJ and capped on for some cowgirl, her boobs is the best can’t stop sucking on it (Boobs lover) lots of grinding like her OF video. Moved to missionary with her legs up which she loves cus easy for her to cum. Even after I have shot, she asked to continue cus she reaching orgasm. Pim style is GFE mixed with PSE, love a erotic and sensual type of sex. Like making out with your GF.

During the rest time we TCSS, gave a short massage and get to know your idol (as her fan). She initiated the second round, missionary again as she got nice boobs and pretty face! Just looking at her orgasm was the best view.

Overall: Best girl of the year, very flirty and touchy even when saying goodbye she will keep touching your 2IC. RTF material but low on Vit M. Give it a try even though with the high price.

Girl Tier level:
S: Pim(Onesiam)
A: Sisley(GMC), Raine(GMC)
B: Donut(GMC), Xeline(Xfactor)
C: Gina(Thaifairies)

Last edited by Man2adventurous; 03-09-2023 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Adding picture
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1