The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2002, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Voodoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
i agree with bro leek.... Everytime there must be a few asshole spoiling market by telling the working gals ab this forum.... maybe they wanna get some cheapo extra service in return....

can't they just say fren introduce and fullstop?!?!? when i was at MY, XY also ask me how i know ab this place i just say fren intro and went on to talk about something else....

Anyway i may give this place a miss since they are like overcharging liao....the gals seems to be on the killing since they know about this forum liao we all go there cos we like 'cheap' trill, now kanna expensive trill might as well go HC.....

To those asshole out there, if your brain juice is still intact, do us a favour.....
Old 02-12-2002, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Sunshine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question

For your info , kindly be firm , as I am a regular there , this is the trick if the girl u have request is still busy kindly come back later if not the lady boss will just push the lady ( mid forties ) to massage for you , just reject it .

If you want HJ tell the girl upfront only pay $20-$30
exclude the 1hr $22 as this is the market rate if she does not accept , tell her to take it or leave it don't just pay whatever she insist .

The lady boss did explain to me that I can give whenever
amount that I feel comfortable and I did remind her that if the charges is too expensive nobody will visit the place .
Old 03-12-2002, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ugaia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The $50 thing is Ah May's trick. She did quote me $50 the first time I went, about 3 months ago, but bcos some bros here already posted max $30, I was prepared. I went with S$50 in my wallet. I showed her my wallet and says after taking away S$22, I have only $28, but cannot give all $28 bcos I need $8 for makan. Left $20. She wants, she jerk me and take the $20. She don't want, I just go for the massage and pay the boss S$22. She bo pian but took $20. and it was $20 from then on.

Yah, for some bor, please do not show off let as though you know a lot. and never give in to $50 requests. Do your homework and armed yourself well. Even you have more than $50, keep the rest somewhere in other pockets. She can;t be searching you, right? and for those reading this, don't go running to tell them the trick.
Old 03-12-2002, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoo
can't they just say fren introduce and fullstop?!?!? when i was at MY, XY also ask me how i know ab this place i just say fren intro and went on to talk about something else....
Yah. Juz say friend introduce. Throw some names, ah tan, ah lim, ah ong. The first time I was also asked by Ah May while serving me. Told her my colleague came yesterday and was serviced by AC. (again read the postings, and do your homework) AC starts guessing names (they're not as smart). I played along. First name given, no, not him. Second name given, no not him either. Third name given, never confirm, I said, you say it's him, then it's him lor. Then I asked if my "colleague" come here often. Luckily the name given was not a full-time regular (come only once/ twice a month) so feel quite safe. But after that first session, didn't go for about 3 weeks. And I still don't go often, juz keeping to once a month too. Gave them one seldom used/ answered phone number and only when May or AC called (maybe meaning no business, so maybe hardup for $20) then only I go down.

Hehehe. Must show them whose boss. Everytime go down, they think you damm rich, so they take you for granted.
Old 03-12-2002, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Yes they damn well know abt this forum!!

Hey, I was complaining abt this way back when. Some idiot told Sally of JM abt sammyboy.com, even told her how to log on! Told her abt reading abt her and the other girls.(my FRs lah!)
She was on a warpath then, asked every younger, newer customer abt this. I kenna grilled too. Of course, siam like mad lah...
After a while, her interest died off. No more question abt sammyboy. But again someone told another girl liao!

Now MY is the target, cause of this particular thread. See what happened? Besides getting the girls worried and wary, make them realised got this kind of market, can raise their prices!

Usually the girls do not quote the prices of specials. I always get a 'up to you lor' reply when I asked. Then it's really up to me. If I feel more generous, and the service was good, then a bit more. Next time not as good, a bit less. Never gotten any complaints or questions. Never gotten any quotations before the act too.

Maybe you guys should cool if for a bit. Those who are regular, by all means, continue. The newer ones may wanna hold it till things settle a little.
BTW, do you know that there are regulars, esp the old men, who get specials and only pay $22?? Somemore can finger, press, squeeze, you name it, they will do it. But these are the really old birds, maybe they paid more before, now they enjoy the privileges of being a REGULAR.

That's the whole point abt these places. Regulars are definitely treated much better than the new ones who come asking for a specific name and expect wham bam thank you mam services. Take it easy, and see if you like it for the long haul. If not, better go HC, for more direct services.....
Old 03-12-2002, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kimchi is Cool - loads of Potential
Da same old prob, some fucker wif fuckin big mouth must talk abt da forum. Why cant these fucker go there, get massage n hj then fuck off. Da price r already stated in da forum so don pay more n don go 4 hj if they ask 4 more than $50, y die die must pay wat da girl ask? U definately will sabo da market rate. These r already cheap thrill n if u tink u damn loaded go 4 HC then.

If da girl ask how u recommend, just shoot anything. There's no need 2 b afraid n u r not indebted 2 them. I pity those bro who share their stuff down here n yet get sabo by all these fucker.
These bro r kind enuf 2 share so don try 2 fuck them from behind.
Old 03-12-2002, 05:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 0
Silver_Z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySilver_Z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by cbdicker
i don think bro leek pointing at u, but rather those gugu u mentioned in ur post who expose the forum. Me wen MY today oso. CCB once enter, kanna conered by the boss grace. She keep asking me am i here becoz of the forum. Keep pestering me to tell the story. I act blur to say i know nuts about internet but sort of heard something abt it, then full stop. When the gal cam, ccb, again ask me what the forum says. feel like stripping her on the spot and rape her! As if entering police station for statement like that. Somemore quote me 50hj+22=72 for all. CCB, don know who the f, spoilt the mkt untill all start asking for hc price. Should give this place a miss, afterall, kind of unnatural being operated at on there back rm surgery table (those how tried it, it guess u know th feeling). Will not go again, resume HC trip.
Come to think abt it. why dun we give fake report? Not on the net, but replies to the ladies. Tell them that forum gave a negative remark and advice ppl not to go MY anymore since it is so open and asking price is like some 5 star HC. Will that jack down the price? cheap trick, but may work. hahahahaaa......
Old 03-12-2002, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Re: Yes they damn well know abt this forum!!

Quote:
Originally posted by latebloomer
Hey, I was complaining abt this way back when. Some idiot told Sally of JM abt sammyboy.com, even told her how to log on! Told her abt reading abt her and the other girls.(my FRs lah!)
She was on a warpath then, asked every younger, newer customer abt this. I kenna grilled too. Of course, siam like mad lah...
After a while, her interest died off. No more question abt sammyboy. But again someone told another girl liao!

Now MY is the target, cause of this particular thread. See what happened? Besides getting the girls worried and wary, make them realised got this kind of market, can raise their prices!

Usually the girls do not quote the prices of specials. I always get a 'up to you lor' reply when I asked. Then it's really up to me. If I feel more generous, and the service was good, then a bit more. Next time not as good, a bit less. Never gotten any complaints or questions. Never gotten any quotations before the act too.

Maybe you guys should cool if for a bit. Those who are regular, by all means, continue. The newer ones may wanna hold it till things settle a little.
BTW, do you know that there are regulars, esp the old men, who get specials and only pay $22?? Somemore can finger, press, squeeze, you name it, they will do it. But these are the really old birds, maybe they paid more before, now they enjoy the privileges of being a REGULAR.

That's the whole point abt these places. Regulars are definitely treated much better than the new ones who come asking for a specific name and expect wham bam thank you mam services. Take it easy, and see if you like it for the long haul. If not, better go HC, for more direct services.....
you are right , this has been happening even since the delphi days . some "hero" always spoils the market . best i heard was the idiot who showed HC girls printouts of the forum .
Old 03-12-2002, 09:59 AM
KIAA

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
If brudders out there can coorperate, boycott them for few mths and see what's their reaction. They tot can get a hell out of it from this forum...TAN KU KU!
Old 03-12-2002, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Sunshine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Brother Kiaa ,
I fully agreed with u , boycott them for few mths .
I will support this suggestion . I will skip this place for time being , ha ha ask them go and fly kites .

And all brudders please COORPERATE !!!

We need all of the brudders to support & boycott this place ...........

Thanks .
Old 03-12-2002, 12:28 PM
HC man

Re: Re: Yes they damn well know abt this forum!!

Quote:
Originally posted by tanmikel
you are right , this has been happening even since the delphi days . some "hero" always spoils the market . best i heard was the idiot who showed HC girls printouts of the forum .
This type of thing happen b4 few times already once i went to the HC the gal even boost to me about her high rating that bro. here give her i of course act like i do not know anything about it and i said my hatest thing is computer .There must be more then one MOTHER FUCKERS around tell the gal about this forum. this type of people which I call them a real MOTHER FUCKERS are really very selfish they care for themselves they want to proof to the gal that they are good they tell them about what we comment on them. those who tell the HC gal or KTV gal are all FUCKING MOTHER FUCKERS CHOW CHEE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-12-2002, 12:39 PM
Samster

Hmmm,

I've been thinking. Those girls's english sucks and they're telling us that they read the whole printed stuff? Regulars at MY will know what standard their English is, so how could they have read the stuff and understand everything? Maybe they heard something but since cannot confirm, they tried bluffing that other bros have printed out stuff for them to read, and thus trying to ask us what the forum is about. If we can bluff them say fren recommend, i think they also can bluff us say they have read stuff from our forum. Make any sense?
Old 03-12-2002, 02:08 PM
chillicrab

BOYCOTT!!

agreed,
some of the gals provide good service during the first few visits, but after that as they became more popular, their service standard slackens...and they "chin chai chin chai" for the rest of the hour.

also I think the mother fucker who print out or inform the gals about this forum is a dammn fucking loser...try to gain extra credits by doing so...

have not been there for quite some tme already....in fact to be service on a barber chair in the open is not my cup of tea anymore. rather go for the real thai massage or china gal massage, feel more comfortable, and it may be cheaper though.
Old 03-12-2002, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
leglover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down BOYCOTT

Yeh !! I agreed with bro.Chillicrab that all brothers should
boycott the place .

==============================
MASSAGE YOUR WAY TO GOOD HEALTH
==============================
Old 03-12-2002, 02:50 PM
HC man

Quote:
Originally posted by ugaia
Hmmm,

I've been thinking. Those girls's english sucks and they're telling us that they read the whole printed stuff? Regulars at MY will know what standard their English is, so how could they have read the stuff and understand everything? Maybe they heard something but since cannot confirm, they tried bluffing that other bros have printed out stuff for them to read, and thus trying to ask us what the forum is about. If we can bluff them say fren recommend, i think they also can bluff us say they have read stuff from our forum. Make any sense?
Must be those MOTHER FUCKER read and tell them and i think they are not the bro. here they come into this forum and read then later they go and report to the gal. about the comment here and they also can do a service to the gal by checking for them on their friend that work in the same HC as the gal. what do you all think please comment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1