The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Hi,
After a day of rest, my restlessness started to play on me again...maybe was not so satisfact with my last romp with Joyce...ke,ke. Actiually called to book Chris of Daijiko but she is busy like a bee these days. I thought I can claimed my "Hello Pussy" prize from her...sigh. BTW, Lyn the boss of Aven View called to let me know that cecillia, the brown Sugar SYT has return to our shore for a short stint..hm..for those who tried her before, she is another gem. This gal is quite faithful to her BF and does not offer the full treatments! Wonder if she will do so now??? Will see if I've the time to check her out before I leave for my outstation duties.
Anyway I was in a defiant mood after a brush with the officier of SBF ( not Sammyboy lah but the S'pore Business Federation ) who gave me the run around. I was really in foul mood and cursing under my breath. I'm ready to take on anyone...called L3 and booked the ice queen, Cecillia. This gal blows "hot and cold" and the last time I had a session with her, I lost the "battle". This time I'm ready to "tame" her.
She came into the room all decked up in designer clogs...wow...things must be good for her or she has found a sugar daddy! She looked real good today having just return from her vacation. Long flowing coloured hair over her oval shaped face and nice facial features. She looked every bit like a sexy sedusive temptress. She greeted me nonchalently but with a quick sweep with my arm, I drew her close to me. She was taken aback momentary but regained her composure to flash me a "I know it" smile. This gal is a teaser. I began removing her dress until she is in the bluff....I could see that she was smiling to herself. She is not voluptuous but she possess a athletic body with perky boobs and good abs. muscle. You can tell this gal does lookafter her body and probably work-out in the gym. By this time my hand was all over her body and heading down south. I touched her love tunnel, she grasped and I could sense she like it. We moved onto the matress, she capped me and started her suction and foreplay. She is good and will look you in the eyes as if to seek your approval! This gal like to take control and she is one of the gal that like to stay on top...literally. No, this time, I'm not going to let her do that. I signalled to her that I want to on top...ke,ke,ke...afterwhich, comes the doggie ride...I was determine to show her who's the boss this time. By now she was making those funny noises which I've never heard from her before. Suddenly she hugged me real tight and I could feel her pussy muscle contracting...me, I could not hold any much longer and unload. Game's over. Cecilia is one gal that I have always found it difficult to connect but I'm getting closer now. This gal has an attitude and sometime it turns people off but others may take it as a challenge. She is pretty and if only she can let herself go, I'm sure she will have more fans.
Cheers,
Old 12-05-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Wah, Zack... steady lah.

With your sauve looks and macho charm, you have suceeded in a situation where no sane male dare to even contemplate attempting. You have in one fell swoop, seduced and melted the "ice queen".

Well done.You deserve a trophy for conquering the unconquerable.
Old 12-05-2005, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs.... Suki-Yuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
...When the gal tell you, you are the special one or your didi is big..I guess it's more of a ego thingy but can't denial that it makes you feel good good leh right? In all honesty, we know it's not true...in any case she is a pretty gal esp. a dimpled smile....so sweet and lovable...
Bro-Zack, coming back to your FR, i dunno whether you have the same feel, but during my session with "Priscelia" , i had a most surreal thought... the feeling was like a throwback to the first few times i had sex with the girl of my dreams... the feeling was fleeting but the memory had been captured and now i'm savouring every second of that moment... mmmm... warm fuzzy feeling.... feels so good!
Old 12-05-2005, 07:43 PM
Samster

Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman
Wah, Zack... steady lah.

With your sauve looks and macho charm, you have suceeded in a situation where no sane male dare to even contemplate attempting. You have in one fell swoop, seduced and melted the "ice queen".

Well done.You deserve a trophy for conquering the unconquerable.
Bro. Machoman,
Wah, you give me too high a hat to wear leh! I think my big head too small to deserve such accolades but thank you. I guessed you know about this "ice queen" from L3 too. This foxy looking gal has left me "high and dry" on numerous occassions since she masde her debut in ANA days. I must say she looks much better now and her CFM stare has a special allure on me. This gal is actually street smart and knows where are the soft spots. For the uninitiated, be warned, as she is quite manipulative and tempermental. Not to say she is no good but she does blow "hot and cold'. This could turn some people off. However if you can warm her up or catch her in her good days, she is quite a sedusive vixien.
Cheers,
Old 12-05-2005, 07:55 PM
Samster

Re: My afternoon delights at HCs.... Suki-Yuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Bro-Zack, coming back to your FR, i dunno whether you have the same feel, but during my session with "Priscelia" , i had a most surreal thought... the feeling was like a throwback to the first few times i had sex with the girl of my dreams... the feeling was fleeting but the memory had been captured and now i'm savouring every second of that moment... mmmm... warm fuzzy feeling.... feels so good!
Bro. Groo ah,
Shhhh....I know what you mean. She is very huggable and loving up close....makes you feel you are on cloud nine. OK, better not entice our bros any more otherwise their expectations from her will be too much for her to handle. I have to ask bros. to be fair to her, she may not offer the same sort of services and treatments accorded to our bro. Groo. He is the special one not me.....sigh.
Cheers,
Old 12-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Samster

groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...Shhhh....I know what you mean......sigh...
...sigh... time to zip up... Hehheh, actually i'm curious to see your lu-shan-zhen-mian-mu... talking about Aven, so much talk about Nonie but Cindy???? hehheh... anyway, i miss my jg session with Linda...
Old 12-05-2005, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
...sigh... time to zip up... Hehheh, actually i'm curious to see your lu-shan-zhen-mian-mu... talking about Aven, so much talk about Nonie but Cindy???? hehheh... anyway, i miss my jg session with Linda...
Bro. Groo,
ke,ke,ke...you really want to see me isit? I dun't want to frighten you leh...me big and ugly.. Talking about Aven View, I'll be straight forward, if you are into brown sudar, you can't go too wrong with SYT ceillia. The only down side is her small hills but she has great hands and really a good chat. IMHO Nonie can't come close to her. Cindy, I've not try, so can't comment.
For JG, go to Aunty Estee and Aunty Mandy of Doris HC. Remember to book 2 sessions to enjoy full benifits. Shiok!
Cheers,
Old 12-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Bro. Machoman,
Wah, you give me too high a hat to wear leh! I think my big head too small to deserve such accolades but thank you. I guessed you know about this "ice queen" from L3 too....... However if you can warm her up or catch her in her good days, she is quite a sedusive vixien.
Cheers,
Bro Zack, you are too modest.

Only you can manage to seduce and melt the "ice queen" and turn her into a "seductive vixen" with your sauve looks and macho charm as I mentioned in my earlier post.
Old 13-05-2005, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
...you really want to see me isit? I dun't want to frighten you leh...me big and ugly..,
Wah! For a while, i thought you were referring to me.... Bwahahhahaha!!!
Old 13-05-2005, 10:03 PM
Samster

Hi,
Today I rushed to complete my preparation for my outstation duties so that I can spend some time with my sweet heart Chris of Daijiko....to savour the loving once more. I called early today to make my booking.
She came into the room and flashes a smile at me. " Hi big guy! Where have you been?". I turned and looked at her, she looked real yummy today...I replied," No where but just missing you." as I took into my arms and drew her body closer. I kissed her on the mouth but she did not resist....hm. She then signal me to lie down on the matress to begin her massages. She has got good hands and nice touches. I was feeling erotic already. Suddenly, she said," Do you recall the joke you told me about the promotion from BurgerKing for adult call "Hello Pussy", funny that a few guys joked to me about this as well. Did you tell anyone about us?" KNN....hey guys don't sabo me like that lah...is it you bro. Gedangsa? Jilat liao pecia lobang...of course I deny lah. She then said, "It's scarry but maybe this wall has ears!" Yeh hor this wall has ear...ke,ke,ke. She was sitting on my back giving the rubs and moving down gradually to my bum. She was teasing me now....stroking my balls and the harden rod under the tower. Aaaargh....she giggled at my discomfort. " So what is it going to be today?" I was thinking, "still need to ask meh?" Told her I want "bonk bonk" today. She laughed innocently and saud. "What's that?" I shot her a evil smile....she then went out to get her stuff.
She removed her cloths and the actions started. She began her sensuous catbath and slowly head south. Boy, she looked gorgeous and I was dying to suck on those magnicient knockers of hers. My hands had been busy and she was getting wet and moaning softly. I sensed she is ready for the penetration and she went on top of me. Slowly I manoeuvered her to her fav. doggie position. The view from there was tentalising. I knew I can't hold on much longer.....aaargh.
Chris is not SYT but an attractive lady nevertheless. I've still not come round to dating her yet but one day I will. Can you imagine her in a sexy evening gown then follow by a private session....dream on.
Cheers,
Old 14-05-2005, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi,
KNN....hey guys don't sabo me like that lah...is it you bro. Gedangsa? Jilat liao pecia lobang...of course I deny lah.
Bro ZTan,

Of coz not me lah, I haven't RTF her lah. Kinda lost interest a bit after you also confirmed that her boobs are fakies. But when I will RTF her one day, can I use the BurgerKing joke ? Kekekeke
Old 17-05-2005, 12:16 PM
Samster

Talking Re: My afternoon delights with Merlin's Connie...

It was a stressful few days going into the weekend. No respite was forthcoming during the weekend but a ray of hope shone on me come Monday lunchtime... Yeah! So it's pick-me-up time to soothe my aching body and spirit. As i was in the vicinity of Gateway, decided to pop into Merlin. Linda was busy, but somehow decided to ask for Connie out of the blue and lo and behold, she's available!

She popped in after my shower and wah, still so chio and from what i can see, body still very well-maintained! The massage was good and hard, but before the "stroke-48" (use of elbows - chu-si-chup-bhway) segment, she asked if i want hard or soft, so guys take note... Her elbow strokes reminded me of Kung-fu Hustler's Fists of Hung (Hung-chuen)!! After "elbowing" my upper body thoroughly, she proceeded with the lower body, which was what i enjoyed most, especially when she concentrated on the thigh/calf/sole of my feet... Bliss!!!

"Any special?" she asked. Of course, "la-gen" as she put it with release... She started with massaging the stomach muscles to relax them, then the abdomen and finally the groin area. This was followed by her skillful massage of the various veins in the didi area, pulling them here and there and the shaft muscle. Finally, the release... As she slowly stimulate my didi into an erection, she used the other hand to stimulate the senses around the thighs, groin and the balls with featherweight pressure... This has the effect of making the erection even harder and the feeling more sensual... Finally, as the increasing tempo of her hj increased the pressure in my didi and builds up to a crescendo, i grabbed her taut body and tits in ecstacy as a new volcano is born... Bwahahahhahaah!!!

To enjoy the full effect of the massage, you'd be advised to book at least 1.5 session to have enough time, or 2 sessions if you dun want to have a rushed session when time happens to run out... I can see Connie was really working her butts off as she had to take a break 2 times to clean off her perspiration from her head and neck... Hee! Even after the session, my didi was steaming and semi-hard... After another shower, i can feel my body refreshed, like a new man... and a new didi...!!! Heeheehee.....!!!

So now i'm ready to cheong-ahhhhhhh..........!!!

Looks: 7.5/10 (very good for a lao-chio)
Person: Friendly and fairly chatty, laughs easily
Body: 7/10 (although she's dressed during the whole session, can tell she maintains her body well and it's fairly taut when i grabbed her during my release)
Massage: 8.5/10
La-gen + release: 8/10 (one of the best, i should say)
Damage: $54 (1.5 session) + $70
RTF: Sure, if i need to la-gen and happened to be in the area
Old 17-05-2005, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: My afternoon delights with Merlin's Connie...

Quote:
... This has the effect of making the erection even harder and the feeling more sensual... Finally, the pressure in the didi builds up to a crescendo, i grabbed her taut body and tits in ecstacy as a new volcano is born... Bwahahahhahaah!!!

Even after the session, my didi was steaming and semi-hard... After another shower, i can feel my body refreshed, like a new man... and a new didi...!!! Heeheehee.....!!!

So now i'm ready to cheong-ahhhhhhh..........!!!
AIYO !! I didn't know that Singapore got a new VOLCANO liao...

MOUNT GROO !!

Erupting every afternoon (sometimes twice? per day)

Tickets sold at www.Optimus_see_the_MT_Groo_erupt.com.sg

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 17-05-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

Talking Re: My afternoon delights with Merlin's Connie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
AIYO !! I didn't know that Singapore got a new VOLCANO liao....MOUNT GROO !!.
Oh yes, and it's groo-some too, all smelly and sticky.... Bwahahahahah!!!!! And didn't know it now even has a wet-wanker-whacking (www) site assigned to it.... Hee!!!
Old 17-05-2005, 12:37 PM
Samster

Re: My afternoon delights at HCs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
...Erupting every afternoon (sometimes twice? per day)...
Twice an afternoon is too much for my Mount Groo, even for a tourist attraction.... Bwahahahahhhaah!!! Lao-liao-leh! Maybe ask bro-ZT, see if he can join me for shift rotation in the afternoon and if you also join in.... Bwahahahahahhaha!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1