The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-11-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
dodofish is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Simple FR for Baby From Lust365:

Requested Bro for test drive. Bro lust was quite patient and responsive.. Kudos to him..

Saw a pair of big shiny headlights greeting me.. This time ho seh liao.. shes C

Tried to tune the headlights.. Hmm.. natural.. a handful... I like.. Muhahha

Very accommodating, OK to speak French.. Deep servicing of my trusty tool. Shiok!

Prefers the trusty tool to do the job.. Don't dare to poke too furiously.. Her moans are loud and in agony liao...and she's damn tight.. Lagi best.

Lastly, Baby has quite a few interesting decals(tattoos).. Which makes test drive even more interesting..

Bros wanting to try her.. Mai tu liao..
Old 18-11-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
furice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jina from galaxy
Look: 9
Body:8.5
Frenching:7
Bbbj:7
Painting/fingering:10
Fj:9
Jina very nice girl hardworking and keep maintain smiling thank bro galaxy okt
Old 18-11-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 4
Raylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to allRaylala36 is a name known to all

Stable: FoxyThai - Jenny
OKT Bro Romeo recommendation when I requested for someone fun and cute.

Date: 18th Nov
Damage: 140/2/90 (Promo)
Face: 8/10 Slight discount, more aligned with live video in TG
Body: Petite small size, very pleasant to hold
Boobs: 9/10 Natural B++ (soft to hold, nipples sensitive to my touch)
BBBJ: 9/10 (1st shot CIM)
Massage: 11/10 (Very good)
Pussy: 10/10 (Shaved, no odour, allows painting, and gets wet easily)
Fingering: 6/10 (Don’t allow deep penetration, says due to hygiene)
FJ: 10/10 (tight, accommodating to positions)
GFE: 10/10 (speaks English fairly well, no need google translate, loves being cuddled. In between shots will hold my arms against her chest with her back towards me and cuddled cozily against me.

Final Verdict:
Jenny oozes sexiness in that small petite body-frame, yet provides the high GFE feel like a weekend staycation with the horny girlfriend. Giggles a lot, and willing to accommodate, best taken for a wild cow-girl ride.
Started with a short massage on the neck and shoulders, and damn she’s good at that. Shower was cheeky with a lot of kisses, caressing each bodies and exploration with the tongues. BBBJ was sensual and firm, frequent glances at me, making sure I am watching her, then initiated my first ending with CIM.

Rest in between with her cuddling and cozying against me. Bare body against bare body, while she cheekily rubbed her buttocks against my crotch. I was hard and before I knew it, she capped me on and I was side bonking her. Switched to cowgirl while she climbed on, and ended with daggy with my request for COF. Looked at me while she licked and cleaned my entire shaft clean before she gets herself washed up.

Location-wise, to me it was slightly rundown, but I wasn’t stop when going up. Parking is a little challenging tho, was late for 10 minutes while waiting for roadside parking. Bro Romeo was kind enough to push back my timing so I could enjoy the full 90 minutes.

Overall a value for money bonk.

RTF: Yes, if time allows
Old 18-11-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
beylak3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for ThaiFairies

Horrible first and last experience with them. Only good thing I can share is OKT replies fast.

Even booked 1 day in advance. Last minute tell me FL having period and replace. Sadly, replacement not my type.

Old 18-11-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
DotSports deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Nabi From Teeruklover
Height: quite short below 160 confirm
Weight: abt 45kg damn light u can carry her
Looks: 9/10, Uni Student GND feels
Body: 8/10, no fats, very slim, Sweet
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced D cups. not hard at all
Pussy: trimmed and tight. feel shiok, painting and FJ damn nice
Skin tone: Thai Tone, so not a issue with me
Shower: we shower together as SOP
BBBJ: 7/10, I think she still shy when she is doing but to me its good enough
Painting: allow painting
Fingering: yes, plz be gentle as her hole 2 fingers seems tight
FJ: 9/10, try various positions, accommodating and her moans soft but sexy

Communication: basic english
Room: 9/10. nice room and her location is easily accessible
GFE: 8/10 (good gfe) its takes time for her to start the engine hahaha
OVERALL: 9/10

Take note she seems quite shy and softspoken, have to guide her and she will go with the flow. will come back for her next week again for sure
Old 18-11-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MugenR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not the first time booking Thai FL but first time writing a FR. Overall i would rate 8.5/10. Reason for the high rating is all the services listed she do it. At the start she was kind of abit shy, after session had warm up she didn't hold back especially the moans, seems to be genuinely enjoy. Attitude is good will listen to my request, told her i wanted a cim for 1st job and 69 she obliged, 2nd shot after a relaxing massage, before FJ told her that want cum on her face. Position switch is ok and no black face given, in the end i didn't cof her as i lost control did not pull out earlier. Oh yes, she understand and speak well english and it does make the enhance the whole session. Only regrets is i didn't try out her AJ, she did offered wanna AJ her, i was kind of little paisay(shy) and i said it's ok, when on my way home i kept thinking on the AJ part. Well.. will leave it to next visit if she is still around!
Old 18-11-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Royalty555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm for cherie, first post.
Old 18-11-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
dancingdevil is Cool - loads of Potential

Special thanks to Bro Seduction for his patience while i decide who to get.

Lady: Sexy, decided to give it a try....

before meeting her in person, was thinking.. "knn, cheaper price.. but bao jiak or not... bo bi bo bi better be worth the money"

once in the room, her cute smile, gfe gao gao... these small actions start to clear my doubts...

wanted to shower alone but she insist say must shower with her... when shower, really clean thoroughly, machiam like cleaning baby... bagus..~! She's quite particular on hygiene..

She's slim but O.M.G. that rack feels nice to touch and tune.

Her BBBJ's slow and steady.. no rush... really lick the jingle bells and take in whole of the gearstick with no complaints...

Once she starts to ride..... boy, she's in total control... fast and furious.. until buay tahan...ask her to stop and change position...

she's really enjoying herself on missonary, twitching and spasming when reaching orgasm..

Lastly, she's a wild frencher when she's high....which is a plus point IMHO.

After the session, we still showered together.....

For the whole session, she's smiling and doing the job with no complaints..
Old 18-11-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Magellan56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr- Ice (SecretLover)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...&highlight=ice

Okt: first transaction with them. Surprisingly good and smooth

Looks: 8.5/10 looks decently pretty. GND good girl vibes

Body: 9/10 fair, curvy, butt is perky

Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup, nipples very sensitive

Bbbj: 8.5/10 solid, super like that she still moans even if my cock is stuffed in her mouth

Fj: 8.5/10 she worked almost entire session. Can’t keep up with her energy so i let work ah. Damn good i only worked i. Doggy haa

Gfe: 8.5/10 felt like a king being served by her

Rtf: yes, need to be well rested nxtime haha
Old 18-11-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
ahying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Kiki (TGT)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=964116

Wanted sky but sadly timing not right, therefore decided on Kiki

Look: 9/10 same as photo, real life look more cute, quite fair looking
Body: 9/10 slim and behind have only one tattoo
Boob: B
French: can but not much tongue action
Painting: yes, no smell
BBBJ: 10/10, she really will lick for long time, shiok
FJ: 10/10 accommodate to different position and she is seem to enjoy it as well, moan like those shy shy type de
Massage: 10/10, she able to give massage and not those piano type de, comfortable until I doze off
Overall: if you want good service with good massage, can consider her, you won’t regret
Return: maybe, want to try sky first
Old 18-11-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Juicycat8 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Today tried Mona (Lust365) after hearing alot of good FR, and wasnt disappointed at all.

Looks : 8.5/10, look like her photo, good attractive smile. Fair,
Body: 8/10 skin is smooth and nice. Very good figure especially with that big ass. Tall
Bbbbj : 8/10 Yes, she will look at you when she blows you, accommodate both fast and slow with good rthym
Painting : Yes. Shaved Oyster and is odourless. Wet and yummy! She seem to enjoy being licked.
FJ : 9/10 Tight n wet. Very good endurance and she really rides like no tml. Enjoyed her cowgal for a good 30 mins.
Gfe : 9/10, One of the best GFE, more like making love to your ex rather than commerical sex. She is amazing in this, She gives you a vibes that make you go completely relax and just enjoy the whole moment. Very chatty as well, not a problem for ice-breaking.

Rtf : Likely if vit-M recharges
Old 18-11-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Harmonica is Cool - loads of Potential

Jenny from t21

Looks: 9/10 very cute
Body: 10/10 skinny can carry .
Boobs: 9/10 small and cute
Bbbj: 9/10 abit short but good
Fj: 10/10

Everything was good about her. Will definitely return.
Old 18-11-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stevan9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Annie from Merci

Look: 8/10 looks abit older than picture, but still cute looking
Body: 7/10 milf body, abit of tummy with flesh in the right places
Boob: C natural and soft
French: yes, quite passionate
Painting: yes, no smell
BBBJ: 11/10, suck like lollipop
AR: 10/10 was not expecting that, but she offered something out of this world
FJ: 10/10 very eager and passionate, accommodating to different positions
Massage: 10/10, her massage is top notched, with good amount of strength
Communication: 8/10 her english is quite decent
Overall: 10/10, Very service orientated and eager to please. Especially with the price on offer.
RTF: definitely, if have time.
Old 18-11-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
chibabom is Cool - loads of Potential

Jenny Foxythai

Firstly, shoutout to okt for being super cordial and pleasant to talk with. same with previous bro, even though i was 10min late, knowing there isn't an immediate bro after me, he auto extend my timing accordingly for me to get the full 90min. initiative goes a long way, and i appreciate it.

Jenny greeted me with a super sweet smile in the same black lingerie in her advertised pics, her boobs almost spilling out. asked me if felt tired and immediately offered a massage. the moment i undressed she just took my clothes and by the time i looked back up, my clothes are neatly folded on the table already. it's the little cute things that appreciate, boys we're off to an excellent start. she's a masseuse back in bkk so you can expect some solid back rubs if you have had a long day.

looks wise she is naturally pretty, especially when she smiles. body wise she's very petite standing at 150cm ish, natural big Bs that are not saggy at all. very full tits that love to be suckled on. a little meatier than slim but personally it's a good enough proportion. very eager to make me hard and whenever i try to reciprocate she pushes me back and continues blowing me. when we both couldn't take it, she caps it on for me and straight away rode me and rocked away to pleasure herself first. her facial expressions as she quickens her pace is priceless. she's actually very lightweight because it was getting very warm, so from cowgirl position i carried her, while i'm still in her, and walked over to the aircon control (on the wall) to adjust, and set her back down on the bed while i continue to pummel her in missionary. towards the end i sat back up on the bed and she starts blowing me again. end up cumming in her mouth and she continues to suck, slowing her pace and letting me spasm in ecstacy. her mouth remains engulfed on my dick until i lay flat on the bed in defeat.

fast forward to towards the end of the session where we just chatted with me lying on the bed and her kneeling on the bed beside me as she gave me my favourite hand massage. felt so relaxed throughout and she genuinely offers more than just da bonks.

TL;DR
naturally pretty and cute pocket rocket with big natural full tits who cums easy while riding and offers excellent massage and service.
Old 18-11-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 7
ssspikeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
FL WITH SENSITIVE PUSSY & EASY TO KC

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p...2#post22834112

First time trying this stable, wanted to book another lady in his stable but timing is not conducive so settled on Fanny.

Location is central, never been to this place before, the walk up to her room was like a scary construction site. Turns out if you walk straight towards the end of hallway there is another lift (lift closer to entrance is under maintenance), only found out when I talked to lady, so Bros take note and don't be gungho like me 🤣

Despite the shoddy exterior inside the room it's very clean, well decorated and comfortable. Bed are comfy and the spacious toilet has good seemingly new facilities.

Knocked on the door and a sweet gnd looking fair lady answered. Bakness lvl 8 with a bit of protruding tummy but face wise is still acceptable. She likes to smile, fair unblemished face, said she's from Chiang Rai, quite new to this trade previously worked in KTV and bar. She wore an oversized tee but when I reached under her shorts can feel the wet entrance of her pussy. Told her I already showered so took off our clothes began fondling her body and kissing her as our naked bodies made our way to the bed.

She's the type that you can break the ice easily, crack a few jokes and be funny and she will behave like a high school girl that met her crush stealing glances, keep laughing at every little I say, and will easily accept your advances from kissing to dfk with passion.

Back to action, she was already wet with minimal stimulation, things moved organically no issues sticking my hard dick into her already wet pussy. The one thing I enjoyed which have been missing so long is the way her body jerks every time I slowly take out and thrust my dick into her pussy. Then realised that her low mileage pussy is very sensitive especially during painting she will keep jerking and ask me to stop, basically almost anything you do her body will keep jerking with that frowned look on her forehead and glazed eyes like in between pleasure and pain. When I moved my body away and smiled I noticed the smile at the edge of her mouth and she opened her eyes to look longingly at me that I realized she was enjoying it too. At times she will pull my butt in when I thrust out my dick and paused as if telling me not to stop. Session went on only in missionary as I enjoyed slowly putting in and pulling out my dick and seeing her reaction. This went on for quite some time until I finally started to increase the tempo and she was writhing her body clutching her face hair bedsheet trying to keep her orgasm in check but I continued to pummel her and ended in that position, her warm pulsating pussy throbbing over my cock.

No massage was offered and I didn't mind, instead we talked and mostly laughed at every little thing I said and she kept repeating how funny I am, shared a bit about herself interspersed with some jokes then our faces met in between as we began exchanging a passionate kiss before playing around with her natural sensitive B cups then I surprised her by propping my body up with my erect dick on her face telling her it also wants your kiss to which she laughed before giving me a gentle slow bbbj, not much saliva or suction or playing with balls, felt like someone adoring my man tool gently giving it a warm welcome. In the middle of the action, tried to give her some painting but her clit and pussy was already too sensitive so managed to stick the edge of my tongue onto her clit and vagina, then start using my hands to touch it before putting one finger into her pussy then fingering her and she was gasping and grabbing my arms. The rest is the same as round 1.

Verdict: Fanny has gnd looks, fair, unblemished face, all natural B boobs, shaven clean low mileage sensitive pussy. You will need to discount the ad photos. Her stats are quite accurate. She speaks better English than the average Thai, and is easy to kc based on my experience. For bros looking for slim ladies, look elsewhere. Bros who don't mind some tummy (not fat, only her tummy area) may want to consider her and you may be rewarded with some genuine body jerking orgasmic reaction.
Thanks for such a detailed FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1