The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
oozeman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoozeman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzhong View Post
i would like to intro guys out there this malay chick. Although she is malay but no matter how u look at her, she looks like a chinese lo.
NAME: ICE
Origin: Sabah
Duration: 2-3 weeks so bros out there got to be quick to try her service
fj: 8.5/10
bbbj: 10/10 u can really feel the suction without any pain but shiokness and high sensation
kissing: 9/10 cause i manage to french la
fingering: yes
licking: yes

my money all worthwhile lo, i took the RM200 package so no massage but i requested for it from her, and shes ok with it, i tell u bros she really can massage lo, just a short 10mins shoulder rub and its shiok liao. got strength.
Brother, I agree with the BBBJ, damn good, so only got her to BBBJ only.
She is quite pretty with her hair down, say 7/10
But as for the body, 6/10 and breast only A cup la.
To those whom are interested in small size girl, this is the one.
Kandazan baby....
Old 09-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
vcskv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my 2nd experience in cititel. 1st was with lemon. please do not take my fr too seriously as this is the 2nd time i've had sex in my boring life

finished meeting went to check in at cititel. after that went to spa.lepak there abit then go makan the captain approached me.asked to send 1 girl up to my room. so went back to my room and wait. after a while knock knock.

hmm the girl name is coco. when she came in look like little bit bored and unhappy.........overworked maybe?

talked little bit then went bath she help clean me up. off to bed.ar,cat bath bbbj for a while.i think this was like less than 5 minutes and all the while.capped me. missionary then proceed to cowgirl. ahem...........like i said i'm inexperienced so it was over quite fast

NAME: Coco
Origin: KL local
fj: 5/10
bbbj: 5/10 mostly sucking around the head area
Old 17-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kkjc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR

Was I Cititel somewhere in March and saw a couple of new gals there. Got a particular liking for one name Alice but too bad, couldn't wait for her due to time constraint so went for another new gal named Jasmine.

Her size was pretty petite and pretty friendly as well. Thru conversation, got to know that am her 1st customer and also it's her 1st day at work there as well (Tat explained why she looked lost on where to get the tomwers, hahaha).

As usual, as long as we opt for FJ, no massage. she started off with BM and though her boobs were not huge but still can feel it when she BM my back. After the BM, she started AR, can tell u, it's the best AR ever had, went really deep in, for soem moment thru the process, was worried tat she wanted to F my ass with her eel..hahaha

After the fantastic AR, she started BBBJ. She did everthing, licking, sucking on balls and didi, u name it, she did it. Went deep into her throat and actually almost cum in her month..

Afterwhich, procced on with FJ. As I'm quite lazy so got her to be on top but her moans was so good tat end up I oso sat up and started kissing her face etc while she's doing it. Can really tell from her moans that she's really enjoying the whole process unlike some Gals will just give u some fake moans.

After all the kissing, she suddenly pushed me onto the bed and started to ride vigourously and tat's the point when I exploded in her. During the explosion, her pxxxy tighten up and she dropped onto my body and she started kissing my face after the explosion finishes.

This is my 1st encounter on a gal in HC tat treated me so affectionately as if I'm her real lover. We lay on the mattress for a short while and had a casual chat and only then understood from her tat she had recently returned from a 2 week part time F job cum holidaying and her comments overall was tat she still prefer the experiences here cos over there, certain customers can be very rough on her.

NAME: Jasmine
Origin: Johor
Duration: Not sure, hope she's still there when I go up again during end May.
ar: 10/10
bbbj: 10/10
fj:8.5/10
kissing: only on her face, ears etc so can't comment. ( Didn't do on the lips cos know tat certain gals dun like it so had nvr doen it b4)
fingering: yes
licking: yes....fantastic
rtf : will do tat, always frequent this place.
Old 18-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dxwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well
just went back from kl last night, just cant wait to post my review.
here it is, after chk in to the cititel, i went down to the garden to have my lunch, well you we need energy to bonk rite.
after finish my lunch i move around midvally. shopping a bit. then around 5pm
i went up to my room and take a fast bath on my self, then i call up to the spa. i ask for ice(didnt come to work that day) then some other girl that have good rating in sbf.
finaly only one is free thet time her name is pepsi.
well i tought she is chinese at first time but she not, she malaygirl.
when she show up on my door, she give me a smile,
she look chinese to me ,fair skin,slim,tall,
nameepsi
rc:malay
friendly:7/10
look:6/10
catbath:7/10
bbj:7/10 very nice one
ar:10/10.ask me to post doggy style,then she lick from behind while her hand will play with my didi,awsome !
fj:7/10
gf feel:7/10

damage rm200.
Old 19-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Samster

kingkong8686 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello all brother,i am new here!!

i came to kl on this coming june, i stay in cititel hotel, but i check in time is after 12.00am ,i things the spa is closed oly, got other way to find the girl and stay overnight with me.

sorry !!my english is half bottle, hope all brother can understang what i write.
Old 21-04-2008, 12:32 PM
Samster

here we go during my stay at cititellast week, it the 2nd bonk of my trip to kl .around 10pm after a long day shopping i went back to my hotel room refresh abit with a bath.. the call up to spa again , still the same female okt pick up the phone.
the after requested few of my bonk list...
too bad no one are around then the okt recoment me a new girl, just started working she said.her name is alice, well since i was abit shy n lazy to get down to mirrow a girl, so i take it.

this is alice fr.

name :alice
hight:150++
look:8/10-she is had a cute baby face, short hair till shoulder.
body:wow she is my type! 34/26/36
boob:very firm 8/10
cat bath: good 7/10 not rush one
ar:nop
bj: very nice 8/10, do it slow n steady.
fj:well nothing much to say,very sop.. i grab her boob while doing it, very enjoy , she moan very nice, just nice ,not fake, 8/10
damage 200
Old 21-04-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

well it the 2nd day in kl
went to sg wang by noon, in the evening it heavy rain down to kl!!! damd
go back to cititel aroung 6pm that day. go to have dinner
then back to my room again by9pm
after rest my body,shower,laydown on the bed... once i call to spa again
this time i didnt do request, i just ask the okt to send someone over to my room...
after 30min of waiting,the girl show up .
as i open my door, the girl is also my type short and have a good body,
the girl name :wendy

i like about her,
she is very friendly 8/10 .we talk alot
she had a great smile,sweet.
look:8/10 like the av girl abit
fj:very good 9/10, she take my hand and put it on her boob,during the fj
moan:8/10 very nice not fake
kiss:yes
body:34/24/35 152hight

dislike about her
cbath:very rush4/10
bj:very hard,and fast. i am not very enjoy for it, so ask her to stop.4/10

damage rm200

well that all my sex tour at cititel.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

sh@ke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilmah View Post
here my fr :

name : Vivian
body : 32-25-35
face:8/10
height : 156
weitght: 45
bj :10/10
fj :8/10
ar:7/10
attitude: 10/10
damage: rm 200
rtf: of course
hi,i was browsing through this thread and noticed this girl u mentioned,ive tried her before and i gotta echoed completely tho,btw,im not sure if shes still there,im currently working very near to midvalley,thought if visiting cititel sometimes next week,will check out and post some info here
Old 05-05-2008, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
kawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My short FR, girl recommended by caption. Next time i will not trust caption!!!

NAME: CK, number 90
LOOKS: 5/10
AR: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
RTF : no, i'll choose the girl myself instead of listening to the caption!
Old 05-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawa333 View Post

Bro, usually i will read through the particular thread b4 i visit the particular HC. FRs are so useful to me...
Old 06-05-2008, 08:20 AM
Samster

sh@ke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawa333 View Post

hey Kawa bro,

im a new samster here but have been visiting cititel for a couple of times,went for massage yesterday afternoon around 2 pm,there the captain got me the same ger CK.
i have to completely agreed with ya about letting the captain choosing for u.
ok,anyway,heres my fr:

name : ck ( most of the girl wont use real names and jokingly said her name was calvin klient
body : not too bad ,alil chubby
face:5/10
bj :6/10(alil too soft at times but she did some special move by vibrating her tongue while blowing)
fj :6/10(usual stuff)
ar:6/10
attitude: 7/10(friendly talks)
damage: rm 240 +massage
rtf: of course but will try some other gers
Old 09-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, this is my 1st time in Cititel. Why? Cuz Saboon close down already lor!
Reach at cititel around 1pm, then proceed to Spa. After Spa, this lady ask me if i want to 'korek telinga'. Being 1st time, give it a try lo. After that, proceed to lounge and have a drink. I was expecting chicken chop but sigh. - you know what i mean-. Then ask the OKT to parade local food cause tired with imported food liao. Got around 8 local food but none is my liking. Then i ask OKT to tell me some names because i want to choose massage as well. When OKT read through some name 'FERRARI', i think i saw the FR before so i decided to take sport car. Was directed to a room and wait for 15 minute. Then the sporty car came in and chit chat with me.

The face, ok lor, a little bit la la. Start with massage, nothing to complaint but her GFE is superb even during fucking time. I chat until want to sleep liao. During FJ, no AR lo, no kissing lo, can lick her boob and can try many position. Her bbbbj also for a while only. Less than 1 minute. WHen she start blowing, the feel is damm good then suddenly cap me liao. Sigh, nevermind la, fuck 1st then only decide. Try many position but cannot cum. No surround system from her, a bit like fucking a dead fish but still can chit chat. Then she tfk for me and settle. She take my phone number and ask me go yum char with her.

Name: Ferrari (JB)
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: A cup kua
BBBJ: Will give 8 if she takes a longer time to blow me so 3/10
AR: None
CIM: None

I MISS SABOON !!
Old 17-05-2008, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
reg526275 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My very 1st FR:

Was in Cititel yesterday (16/5/08) with my client and supplier. As usual call up my fav OKT Ah Kent and ask for mirror.. My client (malay) took QQ (Malay gal) very cute face... and both me and my supplier can't get anyone thr... Therefore ask for PRC.

OKT Kent took us up to the hotel room and mirror. 1st call Bin Bin (OKT said like Zhang Zhi Yi woh!!, my supplier took her afterward), second Yoyo (not my type, quite tall, looks OK), third forgot her name liao (quite pretty, I like..), last Feifei (see far far quite OK). I took Feifei (wonder why I choose her??), I am suppose to take the 3rd one....

Once enter the room, she give me a welcome kiss and hug me... (+1). So we start to chat for a while and I learn that she's from Shi Chuan (bid disaster now, she's watching the news), so I ask her how her prents over thr and she told me ok not affected.. then I went to bath alone (the shower room too small can't fit 2 person) then she undress in front of me and go to shower. She is slim, long hair, look to me is so so lar.. (got rabbit tooth) sound like red bean vocal (dou sha hou), friendly and very horny. Breast I think is A cup only, nipples within pinkies ~ brownies. Then we proceed to the bed and she start to lick and kiss my leg slowly move to my didi and then she start bj. Here's the best part come, she bj me with hot water (really hot men!!, just boil after she came out from the shower.. I though is from drink).. My goodness, damm nice never try b4... (+1). Then she procceed to lick my ball, my nipples and my neck, face, ears..... (+1) wow! such a nice treatment!!! Never got such service from others before. Didi standing up too long cannot Tahan liao, so we proceed to main action.. I just try 2 position very direct. Moan no surround system lar but to me is ok liao..

Name: Fei Fei
Body and skin: Slim, white and smooth
Height: around 165cm
Look: 6/10 to me
Ar: No
Bj: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: RM210
RTF: Of coz' but will try others 1st..
Old 02-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster

carcari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros,
Another newbie here. Have been registered for long time, surfing around for the FR. Will be in Cititel. Would like to have 2-3 must-try list from you guys!

One silly question: Go the spa floor, who should we first look for? What should we do the next (choosing gals etc)? Highly appreciate if bro can share ur experience.

Thanks.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

sextudor1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

to answer your silly questions: just head to the "receptionist" counter, you will be approached by the okt. then you can either ask him to scan and/or use the facilities first.

as for girls list.... refer to previous postings

Sextudor1
~hi Sammy, gua back in action!~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1