The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-04-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 4
Heyhellothere is one of the Best!Heyhellothere is one of the Best!Heyhellothere is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980860&highlight=

Kimchi from galaxy

After saw some reviews and also wanna try a busty lady so texted Bro okt and secure a slot

Location was convient and room was ok

Lady was young and her boobs are really damn solid big

She knows how to use her boobs to make guys feel damn high and I also nearly shot between them

Fuck and blowjob from her is great too which I feel I just need to lay on the bed and she will settle the rest for me

Gfe is OK with some simple English

Great lady and good body 9/10
Old 06-04-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
madsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Another great session with Iris from FoxyThai. As usually she do not disappoint me. Will missed her great service after she leaves today. Tried to book her early before today but she was fully booked but luckily managed to get her today. OKT was prompt when booking. Please bring her back
Old 06-04-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 4
nickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickstokes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jewel (Terminal 21)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980355

Location: G side apartment, relatively walkable to MRT, parking available next door, clean huge apartment.

Jewel was sensational... a hardworking, skilled and down to earth girl in a body that's just... va-va-voom.

Absolutely spectacular set of tits, in a curvy (but slim!) build with a bouncy ass to smash from the back.

I reckon her usp is effort because this girl will never stop trying to please you; service quality 10/10.

the effort in BBBJ, the way she'll take care of you in the shower, the way she rides oh my god the way she rides. make sure you have her on top, then if you can still last smash her from behind. chefs kiss fantastic thank you very much.

also took some pics for your pleasure, enjoy her bros, she's legit.

sd
Old 06-04-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 14
tomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomabcde8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=981148

Had a great session with Bobo from Playboy Bunnies.

Open door a first impression was great. All smiles with the same look and figure you see exactly in the photo.

Started off with hugs and kisses before proceed to shower. Shower while frenching and also a great preview of BJ in the shower before washing off. Lie in bed and just enjoy her service with more french and catbath down to giving a more BBBJ. Gave me a boobs job before swap over and gave her a nice long painting session and made her all wet and nice. Caps on and she automatically go into doggy position and eventually ended in missionary while looking at her great D cup. Rest and gave me a long massage before ending the session. Great gem to pay her a visit, very pretty and service oriented.

Looks: 8/10 - Exactly like photo.
Body: 9/10 - Slim and petite. No fats at all.
Boobs: 9/10 - D cups enhanced.
BBBJ: 8/10 - In shower as well, long and sensual.
French: 9/10 - Auto and all you want.
FJ: 8/10 - Wet and accommodating.
GFE: 9/10 - Always smiling and give lots of service with kiss and hugs and massage auto.
Comms: 9/10 - Very good english.
As they're too far away to make a reality.
Old 06-04-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Anita from LFT, her good service and cheerful attitude deserves mention
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979977

Now 3 solid FRs from senior bros

Power 4; Points 715: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=23222729&highlight=anita#post2322 2729

Power 19; Points 1435: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=23221207&highlight=anita#post2322 1207

Power 8; Points 293: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=23208020&highlight=anita#post2320 8020

Old 06-04-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
stillpretti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR -> Mocha -> Silkstockings
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=mocha

Looks: 9/10 wysiwyg
Boobs: 8.5/10 mid size
Body: 9/10 petite
Pussy: 9/10 tight and super sensitive

Her hot services:
Bbbj: 9/10 strong suctions. Feels like she is sucking my energy
Fj: 9/10 did a number of positions with her and she's ok with it. Left with jelly legs

Okt: quick response. Helpful directions
Rtf: yes
Old 06-04-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
24Mister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sheri from Teeruklover

OKT : 10/10 fast response
Looks : 9/10 looks around mid 20s
Body : 9/10 below 1.6cm for sure, white fair skin and substantial amount of meat in her ass. Slim and slender as well.
BBBJ : 9/10 professional blowjob skills
French: 9/10 alot saliva involved. good frencher
Painting: 8/10 No smell and taste nice, fresh clean shaven pussy, light pinkish-brown lips
FJ : 9/10 started off with cowgirl riding position then switched to missionary. has a horny face when being pumped with good enticing moans
GFE : 8/10 GFE was ok for her, lots of hugs and kisses and cuddling. Polite as well and willing to please
Old 06-04-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Micangelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Toey
Looks : 10/10
Body : 10/10 Manmade D but soft
BBBJ : 10/10 Sensual BBBJ and roaming between my nipple, banana and lychee
FJ : 10/10 go for 2 shots and very nice view while doing missionary
GFE : 10/10 hug kissing each other in between the shots and after 2 shots 2
RTF : Yes
Old 06-04-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
milkshakeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sonia from Lust

Looks: Cute and chio.
Body: Curvy 8/10
Boobs: Natural D with super suckable nipples. 9/10
Ass: bouncy and supple 8/10
Bbbj: Lots of licking and slurping along the shaft and tip. she wont stop until you say so 10/10
CIM: Didnt go for it.
GFE: 10/10
Frenching: Yes
Rtf: For sure.
OKT: Super friendly guy. Accomodated me even though i was late for 30 minutes due to bad traffic and gave me the full 90 minute slot. thanks bro!

For such good service have to pen an FR down.
Old 06-04-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
weneke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonbal View Post
Bell
From Galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980398&highlight=

Looks: Cute lady WYSIWYG!

Body: Petite young body, and skinny not pudgy

Boobs: Soft enhance C cup, small waist

BBBj: Didn’t just played with the tip it was all the way she was busy with her hands and mouth.

FJ: Power la bros, got the horny stamina to keep riding until I cum. First fuck her in doggy full force then she came on top did the job.

Had Pretty enjoyable time with bell this afternoon was attracted to her boobs
and left a happy man.
Old 06-04-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 2
phoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Purple from Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=981217&highlight=

Saw promo on their telegram, and texted okt. Told him i need someone that can massage well and he intro me Purple.

1 thing good about purple is her attitude. And what she don't have she will use her other skills to repay for it.

Highlight her blowjob amd massage. She can blows well and long. Strong suction and my first cum ended in her mouth. Taking a break, she gave me a solid massage in between session and i took a nap for awhile.

When I'm awake, she just lying beside me and prepare to serve me. Left estimate 15-20min. She blows for me again and my 2nd shot ended in her mouth again.

Somehow i feel worth it for spending $120 for 90mins and solid massage included. Very good attitude and she not a time watcher.
Old 06-04-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BoyLight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date 日期 : 06/04/2024

Name 名字: Sheri

Looks 样貌/颜值 : Not bad, short hair with bubbly face
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : About mid 20s
Body 身材 : Fair skin and slim figure, petite body size and short in height
Boobs 胸部 : Natural D cups, i would say around C+ to D- cups. Not really DD.
Kissing 接吻 : Took some time to build up the chemistry before kissing was initiated
Catbath 全身漫游 : Soft tongues which lingers around my nipples and neck and ears.
BBBJ 无套口交. : maintained good eye contact, sometimes will lick ur dickhead while doing blowjob
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : smells and taste good, clean shaved like a baby
FJ 爱爱 : Started with AR first which her tongue licks around my asshole. Did not kiss while doing FJ anymore. Then we switch to 69 position then to missionary. Loved her good moanings and occasional twitching of legs when she got excited or maybe almost cumming.
GFE 女朋友感 : GFE was ok, professional and service friendly as well
Massage 按摩 : -

📝 Overall Experience : 9/10 for her

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)AR/Tongue skills. Good moans. Excellent legs on shoulder when doing missionary

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : Will consider
Old 06-04-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
damdam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zoey from Lust365

What a lady! Looks just like or even better than the photos!
Looks wise - long and very lovely brown hair. Nice deep set eyes. Bros check it out and see if I make sense.

Body wise. No fats no marks. A very tight package. Big big melons enhanced melons. A tad hard but I'm more than fine with them.

For bros that like a sexy foxy looks on a lady but with a shy kitten in bed. She might just be the type for you: But her services were not lacking.

Won't go into the details of the action but let's just say it was more love making than just fucking.

100% RTF. Looks are good, fuckin good body (with nice fleshy tight butt) - overall 9/10
Old 06-04-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

First time trying Viet FL (Stella) and also first time trying this stable (FoxyThai). Super regret! Why? Because I didnt notice her until someone posted a FR for her and she is RTV on Monday. 😭

Did 2 shots and utilised the full 90 minutes which is quite rare for me because most of the time I booked 2 shots but after 1st shot usually no mood ready. But with Stella, it’s different. A little MILF, no make up, specs fetish, slim body, white complexion, chatty in mandarin (and Korean - if you can understand) and GFE gao gao. When she was on top of me, i thought i was f**king Song Jihyo.

I hope she comes back soon……
Old 06-04-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
oroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jiffy from T21

Visited her y'day morning
Had too high expectations after reading those previous FRs. Quick facts:
Room: small, small bathroom (cannot really fit 2 people), no window
Look: 7/10, wears braces (was a bit surprised,never mentioned before, not a big fan of girl with a wolf trap in their mouth!)
Body: 6.5; was expecting a much slimmer lady, would say bakness 8-9
Boobs: 7 probably c+/d but on a chubby girl, I'm more a fan of big naturals on a small frame
BJ: 7 did capped,could do DT and good suction but was too short (she didn't like the leftover if lubricant on the rubber)
FJ: 8, could get wet and take some good pounding but nothing outstanding
RTF: no, not the kind of body type I'm after
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1