The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-05-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
Sanvita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySanvita deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jenny KinkyThai

Looks 9/10 :
Long hair with pretty look with a nice smile, like those cubbing girl you always see and fantasize for

Body 8/10 :
Nice sexy, slim and curvy body figure with no sign birth mark and fair smooth skin. Hot perky butt

Boobs 8/10 :
About B boobs, natural, original and nice shape, has nice feeling to grope, solid and firm to grab on

Frenching 8.5/10 :
Non smoker and very long and passionate kisser with lots of tongue fighting throughout the session.

BBBJ 8/10 :
she can blow well, given me a long non stop BBBJ, very well skilled with her slow motion and power vaccum suction, licking my 2 balls well. Drop her saliva and give CFM face

Painting: 9/10
Clean shaven with no funky odour. She appeared to enjoy it as well. She Will arche her back and take you enjoy her clit

FJ 8/10 :
Started off in cowgirl position after than we switch to a 69 position where she cat bathe my ears and bit my neck than we move on to missionary before I unload into her, we hug each other in that position for quite a while as we slowly french like a long lost lover....

GFE 9/10 :
she hold my hand still greeted me with a huge smile, make me feel at home and very playful and chatty during the whole session, she is a very seductive Vixen... I mean it!!! Bros with weak heart not to get KC by her, hahahaha

Thanks bro Mickey for the arrangement.
Old 22-05-2024, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
shenghuifoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Had a good session with Mina - fairy

Looks: 8/10 pics are accurate
Body: 9/10 slim, sexy ass
Boobs: 7/10 she's loves it when I squeeze her boobs and massage for her
Bbbj: 8/10 she puts a lot of effort, her licks with seduction look is arousing AF.
FJ: 9/10 doggie ,missionary, cowgirl all solid. I think she master the seduction look. She just asking for harder poundings, glad I can still walk after lol.
DFK: 8/10 yes, got more intense when she's about to cum
GFE: 10/10 good attitude and very attentive after shots
Old 22-05-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zlebyjt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=986357

Nana from Fairiesfinder

Looks: WYSIWYG! No landmine or bait switch.

Body: Fair skin and nice perky butt she have. D Cup nips sensitive. Able to suck and lick.

French: Passionate. DFK!

Bbbj: Great suction! And constant blowing no teeth feel. HandsFree and she lick my balls wet and lots of slummy saliva.

Fj: Accommodate with position requested. Her moans are natural. When she ride on me I'm fondling and squeezing her boobs she gave me the horny expression.

Overall: I'm satisfied with her service. She have good attitude too.
Old 22-05-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
decige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=986358

FR For Rita

Looks: Long hair and beautiful look

Boobs: rather big, nice to suck and feel, natural

Frenching: Attempt at first, she reciprocate the Frenching and DFK, both of our tongues started fighting

BBBJ: Lick and suck and lick and swallow my whole dick in her mouth. Very good blowjob.

Painting: Shaved, no smell and tight wet easily pussy

FJ: Feels very much like bonking your gf. Accommodating and willing to please, all positions are ok. Moaning are also genuine, very satisfied with her service.

GFE: KC level high and those very sticky type feel like bonking a lover

RTF: Yes she's a RTF material for sure if i can get a slot

Old 22-05-2024, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 22
Sailfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySailfish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=986506

Just had Wine from Terminal21 from recommendation from Bro Kim after I told him I look for a GFE one. She is pretty, alim figure with natural C boobs with lightbrown nipples, very fair skin babe unlike other Thais usually.

She is very hardworking after my 1st shoot, she cuddle to me, never check phone. After 15mins, she start her teasing & start to give me bbbj. Maybe due to tired day, she cont to blow for 15min but i could not cum, I thought she will let it go. But no leh, she switched to Hj, while sucking the balls, my cock can stand hahaha. Once fully erect, I didn't take long before I fucked her in doggy, standing doggie, missionary. My legs are limp, no energy left ah after the fuck marathon.

Her GFE is solid like bro Kim sakd. She is gem for ppl who like good service type and treated u like king. Give u full attention and act like she's your horny wife.
Old 22-05-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

pafiris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review Nabi @ https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=...9#post23356269

Looks: 9.5 super chio
Character: 9 service oriented and polite
Body: 9 small waist, arms, legs and face. Only one thing is not small hehe
Boobs: 10 huge. It’s very soft and perfect to squeeze like a stressball
Pussy: 9 hygienic. Trimmed bush
Bj: 9 solid and clean suctions
Fj: 9 did doggy in different styles. Edge of bed, standing close to wall snd normal one. It was really good. Finale was missionary. Jelly legs after bros. Siok!

Old 22-05-2024, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 8
Canetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of lightCanetra is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1234 View Post
Saw this stable have new posting and me so lucky to get first blood.

Isabel from Galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=986919&highlight=

Photo resembles 90% gurantee is her, 10% due to some lighting or editing. Mature beautiful and she really sweet

Her figure attrative and sexy, real milk with sensitive rubber nips can suck and lick, won't turn away when comes to foreplay

Blowjob suction was strong and constant. Can goes deep and will look into my eyes. She did lick my balls and my whole 2IC full of her slummy saliva

Brothers who love doggy she will be highly intro. She park her position well and when i pound her with turbo speed can hear the piak piak sound effect. Caps off and release my shot in her mouth. No black face given and real horny lady i met.

Overall my session was satisfied. Thanks okt for the smooth arrangement and instructions was clear.

Agree with you bro, but i prefer her IRL she look more beautiful. Great session with Isabel and thanks okt for swift arrangement this morning
Old 22-05-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
Bambooboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBambooboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for Kate CF
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=982396

Highlight : horny lady with sexy lips and killer ass. Her pussy is cleanly shaven and doesn't smell bad and was very wet.

Boob: soft,big and natural, pleasant to squeeze

Bj: haven't cum in a long tjme, as soon as we finished shower, she bj for a few minutes with her skill with good sleep combination, sometimes fast sometimes slow, i cum in her mouth. Nicely done when receiving my loads

FJ: we take a rest about 30 mins, rolled into bed and hugged and talked. She knows a lot of ways to fuck, she shows a lot of skills to make me cum. Got stamina to ride for a long time u know 2nd shot usually took longer, 2 shots unloaded under 90mins, glad I opt for 2s

Final verdict: BJ is so excellent, few people can do it like her, bros pls prepare your stamina, you can choose either you fuck her or she fuck u 😆
Old 22-05-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 2
Bustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to behold

FR
Lynn from Silkstockings
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=lynn

Okt: fast transaction

Looks: 8/5 cute, small pretty face
Personality: 9/10 polite and easy going
Boobs: good cup size for her figure
Body: 9/10 fun size, perfect for standing positions
Catbath: 8.5/10 sensual
Bbbj: 9/10 slow deep action but not the deepest
Fj: 9/10 managed to do position I’ve wanted to do very long time ago (standing while I carry her)

Gfe: 9/10 bubbly with lots of giggles

Rtf: yes i won’t mind
Old 22-05-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
soccergoal is Cool - loads of Potential

Went for a session with Hilary from Lust365

Okt : 10/10 Gave me what I was looking for, Customer Service power!
Looks : 9/10 Pretty babe. Easy on the eyes
Body : 9/10 Petite, fair, cute cute one
Boobies : 8.5/10 B Cup Natural looking and was soft too touch and suck, was abit bouncy, nice to hold lor
Pussy : 8.5/10 She is very sensitive to touch and easily aroused even before I go down on her, She very wet
BBBJ : 8.5/10 Only because I was more interested in painting her So my BJ was only for a while but her mouth very good. She knows how to play with my balls while sucking me deep!
FJ : Hilary did it like a pro! She was in control of the positions, was a bit hard to keep up Haha! Wah her moans in my ears make me so hard, i barely can stop! She finished me off well totally 10/10
Old 22-05-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
dumbling deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydumbling deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Booked SYT Isabelle from Terminal21, here's my brief FR for her:

Looks - Very pretty, young SYT with face you can't get bored of. Flat stomach, no abs but you can pinch abit of baby fat. Boobs are also natural, natural lovers bros can go ahead and book.

French - She took the initiative to french me so I was actually surprised. Skills wise is still got room for improvement, but she initiate it just confirm that she is out to please.

BBBJ - Good, tried to go deep but no deepthroat yet, need more training I guess. Very submissive to your request, she brought me back to the high school days when your gf giving u Bj for the first time.

FJ - Above average tightness. I painted her a good while to get her wet but it wasn't enough. Had to go slowly to enter her otherwise you will hurt her.

During missionary, she pulled me down to french her and that is such a fucking turn on.

GFE - Act sweet like your sugar baby, somehow you just want to fuck her but also love her at the same time haha

TLDR: If you want to go for a SYT I think you can't go wrong with this one.
Old 22-05-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Approla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date 日期 : 22/5/24

Name 名字: Sweety

Looks 样貌/颜值 : Same as photos
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Looks mid 20s
Body 身材 : looks abit chubby type but still slim
Boobs 胸部 : Small B cups, very soft and natural
Kissing 接吻 : Great frencher
Catbath 全身漫游 : Licks like a hungry cat drinking milk
BBBJ 无套口交. : Good blowjob from her, speed and technique just good
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Nice pussy for painting, not the dark/black type of lips. very wet too
FJ 爱爱 : Cowgirl position, doggy and missionary position. All positions was great as she felt tight and wet so pumping her was smooth and enjoying
GFE 女朋友感 : Good GFE feel, english was excellent
Massage 按摩 : Didnt try

📝 Overall Experience : 9/10 for her
Old 22-05-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 2
Brojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud of

Bell from Silkstockings
https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=bell

Looks: 9 looking like the typical Thai woman. Her eyes is her asset I feel. It speaks for itself
Body: 8.5 really petite. Maybe a bit more meat will look even better with her
Boobs: 9 nipples slightly light coloured and are sensitive to the max. B cup natural FYI
Frenching: 8.5 allowed, demure and slow
BBBJ: 8.5 needs a bit of instruction but overall hardworking
FJ: 9 she is tight. Used a bit of my friend KY so I don’t hurt her. After some hot steamy foreplay, I gave her the stretching that she needed. Siok feels
RTF: yes

Last edited by Brojoms; 23-05-2024 at 12:09 AM.
Old 22-05-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
skulldeath123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskulldeath123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mika from Club Friday
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=985977

Contacted Okt to helps secure a slot for Mika

Mika was in her mid 20s and she is full of energy, curvy body with big boobs

She blow me for 15mins non stop sending all shivering sensation, but stopped her midway, 1s I want to cum fucking her

Capping me and ride... Nice riding with stereo effects. Keep fondling her own boobs giving me a show

Her pussy is wet and I can feel she was very horny, really glad that a FL is really horny like that

I can feel her pussy muscle clamp onto my dick when she climax

After riding me for 15mins I turn her over and doggy her, smacking her ass hard before I release my shot

Really great bonk experience and quite worth it
Old 22-05-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

disebo69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=986742&highlight=

Namfah- fairiesfinder

Okt is responsive and patience in answering my reply.

Looks: photo posted is her, she looks sweeter when she smile

Body: Nice figure, slim and D cup with eraser nips which i suck like a baby

French: Yes, speak fluently

Bbbj: Wet and sensual, she know how to make use of her tongue. Good suction

Fj: Main highlight, she's tight and wet. Game for all position and seems to be enjoying from her moans and expression. Love deep banging, hold me close when mission position.

Namfah definitely a great bonk, the price for her was a steal. Whose session is great from the moment i enter room. Offer showered and her massage skill is good. Confirm rtf her if i time allow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1