The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-09-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerikol View Post
Made enquiries. Quite rude answering questions. Worse is operating in HDB unit in northern part of the island. Skipped.
Old 30-09-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Really??!!

Who ha?

Can PM me if you do not wish to disclose here.
Sorry brother, I shouldn't betray them.
Old 30-09-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Made enquiries. Quite rude answering questions. Worse is operating in HDB unit in northern part of the island. Skipped.
If you talking about ML / FL in Northern HDB, so far those I visited, photo difference from actual person and saw their room mate, never seen in any website (using fake photo) and non of them is my type.
Old 30-09-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitano13579 View Post
Does she at least look like the photos?
I would say pretty similar to her photos after discounting the usual meitu.
Old 30-09-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
She is ignorance enough to show me her birthday, but I am not so evil to reveal their personal details lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
13 years difference, that is too much....
But can write a MR to share share?
Old 30-09-2023, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
Normally I will added 5 years to advertised age. Recently meet one advertised as 22 but actually 35. That crushed my fantasy.

But to be fair, the ML looks great despite the age.
I know another ML who advertised as 23 but actually oredi 40..... and she is still an angpai here with many bros complaining hard to get a slot with her.
Old 30-09-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Short MR for Ocean
https://sgbeautycastle-34.com/ocean-massage-hj/
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ocean-massage/
Location: Condo right outside MRT exit. Clean room and big bed, had this disco ball light shining on walls to mimic night sky and ocean background noise playing (quite calming). Had a rice paper sheet thingy over her bed which felt sticky and uncomfortable imo.
Looks/ody: 30% discount on looks. Body looks stocky. Boobs got D ba and can zhut. Can roam south but she still had panties on. She only pulled her dress down below boobs, I didn't requested more.
Massage: Lacking in strength department. Massage had no silent moment haha, kept on talking nonstop. Counter productive of the room settings.
Sensual: Mechanical HJ (YMMV)
RTM: Nope

Thank you for the MR, was considering to try her..... no need now.
Up you 18 points.
Old 30-09-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Today I went to find a regular ML... moment I felt her pad I know I miscalculated liao... sianz

I always request those ML who I intend to return to reject my booking if she is on code red.
Old 30-09-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Short MR for Ocean

https://sgbeautycastle-34.com/ocean-massage-hj/

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ocean-massage/

Location: Condo right outside MRT exit. Clean room and big bed, had this disco ball light shining on walls to mimic night sky and ocean background noise playing (quite calming). Had a rice paper sheet thingy over her bed which felt sticky and uncomfortable imo.

Looks/Body: 30% discount on looks. Body looks stocky. Boobs got D ba and can zhut. Can roam south but she still had panties on. She only pulled her dress down below boobs, I didn't requested more.

Massage: Lacking in strength department. Massage had no silent moment haha, kept on talking nonstop. Counter productive of the room settings.

Sensual: Mechanical HJ (YMMV)

RTM: Nope
used to be known as hang yi.
wrote a MR about her before. her boobs are her highlight. everything else quite average.
Old 30-09-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
Really ah?? Can help me decide between lora or anqi?

Anqi leaving in 2 weeks I scare she drop in standards also.

Anyone can give a opinion?
So far I almost visit Anqi weekly as my regular go-to. Never any drop in standards though we are very comfortable with each other. Nothing beyond the advertised service of course but always feel sextisfied after the session.
Old 30-09-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
used to be known as hang yi.
wrote a MR about her before. her boobs are her highlight. everything else quite average.
Agreed bro, boobs was her main selling point only.
Old 30-09-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Thank you for the MR, was considering to try her..... no need now.
Up you 18 points.
You're welcome bro. Oh ya also forgot to mention that the towel she provided was slightly damp alr but she claims is cause toilet humid. So start of massage i also sian alr.
Old 30-09-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
So far I almost visit Anqi weekly as my regular go-to. Never any drop in standards though we are very comfortable with each other. Nothing beyond the advertised service of course but always feel sextisfied after the session.
Nice. Got to try before she leaves
Old 30-09-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
She is ignorance enough to show me her birthday, but I am not so evil to reveal their personal details lah.
She is not ignorance, she want birthday gift from you
Old 30-09-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/w-massage/

Decided to try the famous w few days ago. Sent a text and somehow got a reply. Seems like ml business not doing as well.

Looks: 8/10. She is definitely pretty with big electric eyes. But can tell is man made face haha. But she is definitely not 21 years old as listed. probably late 20s or early 30s.

Body: 7/10. I saw someone commented that she is fat. I do not think so. She is not your slim petite syt, but i think her body is still well maintained with slight tummy. Her skin is very smooth and smells really nice so overall gfe is good.

Boobs: Probably B+, but man made and unfortunately I do not think it was well made. Not for bros that like natural tits

HJ/sensual: 9/10. Got pattern and variation for hj, boob rub. Her catbath is one of the best i tried and i think this area is where she shines.

Massage: 6/10. I feel not that great. But got some effort. But also can feel she keep using 1 hand nassage while replying text. Will ask if strength is ok. But then again cant expect good massage from condo ml

Overall: Her service is probably one of the better ones if you dont expect slim petite syt la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1