The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2015, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrycane88 View Post
Although poll may not ban SEAJ account but is good to show how many people in forum think he is a pest as a mirror of how "popular" he is LMFAO...
Yeah - and a reflection as to how many of you crook stealth agents there are on here.
Only surprised that there's not more as the list of stealth agents, clones and idiot crazies I have must at least total close to that many already.
SEAJ
Old 03-05-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

So 99% of the forummers here are either crooks or agents. Which makes u the only good guy? LOL... so where is your proof that I am a wannabe, dog? Still waiting for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Yeah - and a reflection as to how many of you crook stealth agents there are on here....
Old 03-05-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacky View Post
Don't waste ur time askin' for proof bro, that dog-shit will just create a diversion by dumping tons of bullshit and non sens posts.

As if accusing someone of beeing a clone make that shit beeing right LOL

Mate, could you design one for my Dog ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Shouldn't you know better? As you're ....
Blah blah blah....

You're not only a crook, you must be nutso if you think I'm again gonna play your stupid game of going back ad infinitum on topics which have already been covered and replied to previously.

Yeah, the same stupid game you played using your vbkk clone.

Carry on
SEAJ
Old 03-05-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
OngKianLoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Current Score

Yes banned SEAJ: 39 / 90.70%
No please don't ban SEAJ: 4 / 9.30%
Old 03-05-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Cock got your tongue again as usual, and repetitive, stating I'm a vbkk.
If you can't prove that I'm a clone, don't say.
No offense to bro 88088, kudos to you for nailing that mad dog.

As for myself, u think too highly of yourself (seaj) to think I would bother register a new nick and debate with u. I leave this noble job to the hands of others who bothers. U are just a nobody to me.
Old 04-05-2015, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Defeatist Syndrome

Just a Signs and Symptoms of Defeatist Syndrome

"blah blah blah...."

Basically cunt answer question, and kenna cornered.

There are more, pretty easy to spot, just watch the mad dog barkings....

When it is not barking, means it is licking balls.
Old 04-05-2015, 04:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
.......u think too highly of yourself ......
SORRY!!!! mad dogs cunt think......

This one only bark or lick.....
Old 04-05-2015, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
ooluois deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boss SEAJ so sorry to hear that majority of the forumers here think you are an asshole. I had always worshipped you but now even I have second thoughts about your character. Are you really an asshole?
Old 04-05-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Fruit Stall Opened, trading started.

Orleng apple lulain all have.
Old 04-05-2015, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Fruit Stall Opened, trading started.

Orleng apple lulain all have.
yes..better to exchange points than those gets so angry and frustrated with high blood pressure boiling point...

Lai lai lai...anyone to exchange...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-05-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

It’s all about winning or losing ain’t it for you crooks huh?

My mission is simple – and that is to expose your thievin’ on here and keep on doing so to give regular Samsters at least pause to think first before being manipulated by the likes of you.

Carry on barking and bleating!
You’re just making my mission easier to accomplish.
No need to engage you each time you come up with another clone!

Toodles!

SEAJ
Old 04-05-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yes..better to exchange points than those gets so angry and frustrated with high blood pressure boiling point...

Lai lai lai...anyone to exchange...
Soooooo True!

I had always just used my points to upz what I THOUGHT to be good, informative posts - but it's sooooo bad on here that I am never sure if ANY posts are genuine or yet another trap being set up by these crooks.

Case in point, when I even previously "upzed" vbkk, 88088, mwee9999 etc - clones who have proven themselves to be crook stealth agents.

May as well build up "reserves" for the next round of mass zapping which I regularly get subjected to!

SEAJ
Old 04-05-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
May as well build up "reserves" for the next round of mass zapping which I regularly get subjected to!

SEAJ
go exchange at the 5 threads dedicated to points exchange...surely you can get good response...just click on Seabass or lemonsour latest posts...you can see all these points exchange threads...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-05-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

SEAJ
Boss sam says as long as you don't spam, you wont get banned. I did read up about your information and sure see a lot of attacks on you. I cannot be sure all those who attack you so much are agents or whatever you term them.

But it is an open forum. anyone can read and be aware of whats going on. Very much like the wechat scams. The more people know, the better. No about IDs, but the tactics they use.

So it is information sharing that wins, at the end of the day.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1