The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-05-2012, 07:55 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiee View Post
bath and watch tv SUDDENLY my phone ring !!! She called and say was coming . i was excited haha around 15mins she reach and brought me food. wasnt interested in the food so ask her wan shower ? took clean tower and bathrobe for her and act like a gentleman. lie on my bed and wait , den she sit at my bed watch tv with me , den i hold her hand and continue chicken and duck talking .. about 15mins hug her and start touching , didnt resist and as a gentleman i gave her a shot , hug and sleep..

Day3:
woke up with a thai girl beside , gave her another shot and we shower and go eat dinner @ robinson , from there she took a cab and i took a cab back to hotel . reach hotel packed my stuff abit and relax till around 9pm .. she called and ask me to go party again , say was tired as i need to catch a early flight tomorrow and stay in hotel and sleep.
Wow what a dream trip!
Old 08-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just like to share my SOLO trip to bkk for 3days before flying off to work ..

Day1:
Reach airport around noon time, check in to hotel @ rachatda . 6pm Went to poseidon , 2nd floor nothing fancy so papasan ask me to go 3rd for models. went up choose one 3000baht , 2 shots given to her . after that went for dinner @ nearby hotel ( huay huang market ) . Went back to hotel around 11 and couldnt sleep , so decide to head to Soi COWBOY. went in to baracca and 1st level was normal with alot of girls , talk with a girl A and buy her a drink@160 baht. Ask me for name, is it your first time, u alone ? .. after talking for 20mins buy her another drink and asked if i want to go back hotel happy , i say i just reach maybe later. so things will usual for around 30mins or so .. Suddenly i realise theres a second level and all girls are topless , make my way up. Saw one golden hair with tattoo , look nice but didnt come to my table. Girl A come up 2nd level and accompany me so buy her another drink and was keep looking at others hot ladies.. Girl A went down to dance and was approach by GirlB , pretty and ask her for rate . 2500 + bar fine 600 .. 3100 baht .. as i was a sucker for looks i choose girlB and when i left baracca , girl A was like WTF ?!?! haha i saw her dancing when i walk out.
Reach hotel , talk abit , shower for me den did the deed . wasnt good , blowjob was awhile fuck job was want me to finish fast. tulan bang her super hard and finish it . before leaving was ask to give some tips and took 3 pack of my cigs , wasnt in the mood to be angry so just let her be and learn my lesson as its was a first time in BKK alone for fuck trip. watch tv and sleep..

Moral of story :MP girls better than SC girls ? *correct me if i m wrong*

Day2:
wake up late , went for lunch @ central and back to hotel , proceed to poseidon again straight away go up 3rd lvl , choose another model for 3000baht , but abit time waster so just do 1 shot , back to hotel and went for dinner and clubbing. reach WIPs and saw a group of girl in front of my table. saw them with 2 guys and 5 girls. saw one of them nv talk to the guys but wasnt bad looking so tip the waiter 50 and order one cocktail for the girl and the waiter bring over and tell her is from me. she came over and as i was quite lonely and keep drinking , talk to her like long lost friend * i only know abit of thai * wonder how she understand. Then 20mins , her 2 friend came over , order them cocktail too and i was a singapore guy with 3 thai girls in the club. dance around for 1hour or so they call me to go their table , so i join them and those 2 guys seems to be stun ? i wasnt shy as alcohol was controlling me , order cocktails for all the 5 girls again . *cocktails were 170-210baht each* around 3 oclock , ask the girl still want go drink ? they say hungry go eat , but she took my number and say come find me later , SIAN bo kangtao liao, so take a cab and go back hotel . bath and watch tv SUDDENLY my phone ring !!! She called and say was coming . i was excited haha around 15mins she reach and brought me food. wasnt interested in the food so ask her wan shower ? took clean tower and bathrobe for her and act like a gentleman. lie on my bed and wait , den she sit at my bed watch tv with me , den i hold her hand and continue chicken and duck talking .. about 15mins hug her and start touching , didnt resist and as a gentleman i gave her a shot , hug and sleep..

Day3:
woke up with a thai girl beside , gave her another shot and we shower and go eat dinner @ robinson , from there she took a cab and i took a cab back to hotel . reach hotel packed my stuff abit and relax till around 9pm .. she called and ask me to go party again , say was tired as i need to catch a early flight tomorrow and stay in hotel and sleep.

THAT ALL FOR MY FIRST POST IN SBF
excellent post!!!
Old 08-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Day2:
reach WIPs and saw a group of girl in front of my table. saw them with 2 guys and 5 girls. saw one of them nv talk to the guys but wasnt bad looking so tip the waiter 50 and order one cocktail for the girl and the waiter bring over and tell her is from me. she came over and as i was quite lonely and keep drinking , talk to her like long lost friend * i only know abit of thai * wonder how she understand. Then 20mins , her 2 friend came over , order them cocktail too and i was a singapore guy with 3 thai girls in the club. dance around for 1hour or so they call me to go their table , so i join them and those 2 guys seems to be stun ? i wasnt shy as alcohol was controlling me , order cocktails for all the 5 girls again . *cocktails were 170-210baht each* around 3 oclock , ask the girl still want go drink ? they say hungry go eat , but she took my number and say come find me later , SIAN bo kangtao liao, so take a cab and go back hotel . bath and watch tv SUDDENLY my phone ring !!! She called and say was coming . i was excited haha around 15mins she reach and brought me food. wasnt interested in the food so ask her wan shower ? took clean tower and bathrobe for her and act like a gentleman. lie on my bed and wait , den she sit at my bed watch tv with me , den i hold her hand and continue chicken and duck talking .. about 15mins hug her and start touching , didnt resist and as a gentleman i gave her a shot , hug and sleep..

Day3:
Moral of the story Mp sucks, SC sucks, WIP FTW!
Next trip, to go WIP, don't waste time spent 3k for MP model, or 600 bar fine for SC whore. Go to WIP and buy the ladies cocktail, sure free two round after that.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Day2:
saw a group of girl in front of my table. saw them with 2 guys and 5 girls. saw one of them nv talk to the guys but wasnt bad looking so tip the waiter 50 and order one cocktail for the girl and the waiter bring over and tell her is from me. she came over and as i was quite lonely and keep drinking , talk to her like long lost friend * i only know abit of thai *........ Then 20mins , her 2 friend came over , order them cocktail too and i was a singapore guy with 3 thai girls in the club. dance around for 1hour or so they call me to go their table , so i join them and those 2 guys seems to be stun ? i wasnt shy as alcohol was controlling me , order cocktails for all the 5 girls again . *cocktails were 170-210baht each* .... but she took my number and say come find me later , SIAN bo kangtao liao, so take a cab and go back hotel . ......SUDDENLY my phone ring !!! She called and say was coming . .... i gave her a shot , hug and sleep..

Day3:
woke up with a thai girl beside , gave her another shot and we shower and go eat dinner @ robinson ..... till around 9pm .. she called and ask me to go party again.

Excellent field report for your solo trip while others said they are sian to hunt for prey alone !!!.

You can be a good solo comando raider !!!.

Me up your lousy 6 points that you now have !!!.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Moral of the story Mp sucks, SC sucks, WIP FTW!
Next trip, to go WIP, don't waste time spent 3k for MP model, or 600 bar fine for SC whore. Go to WIP and buy the ladies cocktail, sure free two round after that.
ya lor next time go WIP hunt can liao...
Old 08-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fei_fei45 View Post
ya lor next time go WIP hunt can liao...
5555+ I tried to hunt at WIP but failed. Sweeped from entrance to 2nd floor, back to first floor, from left to right, and finally park my bottle at the 2nd entrance, as saw two SYT drink smithoff cherry, tried to open conversation with them, but they wasnt that interested,
Maybe I wasnt generous to buy them cocktail drinks, thus no chance to talk, but again isn't WIP a disco similar like Slim. 5555+ My black label should be suffienct enough to show I got some money.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
5555+ I tried to hunt at WIP but failed. Sweeped from entrance to 2nd floor, back to first floor, from left to right, and finally park my bottle at the 2nd entrance, as saw two SYT drink smithoff cherry, tried to open conversation with them, but they wasnt that interested,
Maybe I wasnt generous to buy them cocktail drinks, thus no chance to talk, but again isn't WIP a disco similar like Slim. 5555+ My black label should be suffienct enough to show I got some money.
buy them cocktails no problem... drink with me (酒鬼) better make sure they can drink 1st... 5555+

maybe must use bro cookie trick... bribe waiter to bring the girl cocktail... 5555+
Old 08-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
buy them cocktails no problem... drink with me (酒鬼) better make sure they can drink 1st... 5555+

maybe must use bro cookie trick... bribe waiter to bring the girl cocktail... 5555+
5555+ yea, I never think of that trick. When I go back to WIP again if got chance must try his tricks.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
5555+ yea, I never think of that trick. When I go back to WIP again if got chance must try his tricks.
me too... going to try his trick next month when i'm there
Old 08-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
me too... going to try his trick next month when i'm there
Choke dee krub, in CNX girls are quite friendly compare to bkk one, so just cheers, but no two round 5555555+
Old 08-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Choke dee krub, in CNX girls are quite friendly compare to bkk one, so just cheers, but no two round 5555555+
must visit cnx soon... never been there... heard alot of fair skinned gals there... i just love them fair... 555+
Old 08-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
must visit cnx soon... never been there... heard alot of fair skinned gals there... i just love them fair... 555+
Come come, fair skinned girls nowadays is everywhere in Thailand, but the girls here more to Chinese looking, esspecially those from mae hong son, suay yer mak!! Dark skin here also have, but not much compare with the southern side.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
klose87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Day1:
Reach airport around noon time, check in to hotel @ rachatda . 6pm Went to poseidon , 2nd floor nothing fancy so papasan ask me to go 3rd for models. went up choose one 3000baht , 2 shots given to her . after that went for dinner @ nearby hotel ( huay huang market ) . Went back to hotel around 11 and couldnt sleep , so decide to head to Soi COWBOY. went in to baracca and 1st level was normal with alot of girls , talk with a girl A and buy her a drink@160 baht. Ask me for name, is it your first time, u alone ? .. after talking for 20mins buy her another drink and asked if i want to go back hotel happy , i say i just reach maybe later. so things will usual for around 30mins or so .. Suddenly i realise theres a second level and all girls are topless , make my way up. Saw one golden hair with tattoo , look nice but didnt come to my table. Girl A come up 2nd level and accompany me so buy her another drink and was keep looking at others hot ladies.. Girl A went down to dance and was approach by GirlB , pretty and ask her for rate . 2500 + bar fine 600 .. 3100 baht .. as i was a sucker for looks i choose girlB and when i left baracca , girl A was like WTF ?!?! haha i saw her dancing when i walk out.
Reach hotel , talk abit , shower for me den did the deed . wasnt good , blowjob was awhile fuck job was want me to finish fast. tulan bang her super hard and finish it . before leaving was ask to give some tips and took 3 pack of my cigs , wasnt in the mood to be angry so just let her be and learn my lesson as its was a first time in BKK alone for fuck trip. watch tv and sleep..

Moral of story :MP girls better than SC girls ? *correct me if i m wrong*

Day2:
wake up late , went for lunch @ central and back to hotel , proceed to poseidon again straight away go up 3rd lvl , choose another model for 3000baht , but abit time waster so just do 1 shot , back to hotel and went for dinner and clubbing. reach WIPs and saw a group of girl in front of my table. saw them with 2 guys and 5 girls. saw one of them nv talk to the guys but wasnt bad looking so tip the waiter 50 and order one cocktail for the girl and the waiter bring over and tell her is from me. she came over and as i was quite lonely and keep drinking , talk to her like long lost friend * i only know abit of thai * wonder how she understand. Then 20mins , her 2 friend came over , order them cocktail too and i was a singapore guy with 3 thai girls in the club. dance around for 1hour or so they call me to go their table , so i join them and those 2 guys seems to be stun ? i wasnt shy as alcohol was controlling me , order cocktails for all the 5 girls again . *cocktails were 170-210baht each* around 3 oclock , ask the girl still want go drink ? they say hungry go eat , but she took my number and say come find me later , SIAN bo kangtao liao, so take a cab and go back hotel . bath and watch tv SUDDENLY my phone ring !!! She called and say was coming . i was excited haha around 15mins she reach and brought me food. wasnt interested in the food so ask her wan shower ? took clean tower and bathrobe for her and act like a gentleman. lie on my bed and wait , den she sit at my bed watch tv with me , den i hold her hand and continue chicken and duck talking .. about 15mins hug her and start touching , didnt resist and as a gentleman i gave her a shot , hug and sleep..

Day3:

Jin power.. look like WIP is the place to go lol.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
subsonic is stuck in moderation for some time to come

pai krungtheb tmrw
Old 08-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Have not met any friendly girls in Chiang Mai pubs before but in Bangkok pubs many times.

Lots of gays and lesbians in Chiang Mai pubs as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1