The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
don't wanna open a can of worms here as to debate why some bros would marry ex working girl
me wanted but kena rejected cos old fat ugly piece of shit
Old 16-07-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
me wanted but kena rejected cos old fat ugly piece of shit
got start story thread on adult discussions?
Old 16-07-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
got start story thread on adult discussions?
knn paiseh to the max kena rejected by whores
Old 16-07-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
knn paiseh to the max kena rejected by whores
can share? or i pm you? like to learn from senpai
Old 16-07-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
walaueh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ahhh i see. kam sia for enlightening. but i very surprised yellow card holders (ex GL girl) can come back ROM. i thought it is a very strict no no policy

*Edit/repost cos VPN got disconnected*

you can come back to ROM but read my earlier post, its based on a case by case basis. She can only enter if ICA approves, even if its for ROM purposes. on top of that she also must wait for 2 years before ICA will consider it.

Or you can ROM with her in Thailand but that will be more paperwork for you. But even if ROM in Thailand, there is also a 2 year waiting period. and it all depends on the sponser (husband). whether she's here or in Thailand she expects you to support her and her family. if you got no money, she will just carry on working.

these girls who come here are only here for a reason, money. whether its money for her own kids, or parents. To them we are only paying customers, you can sweet talk her all you want but she has already heard them all before. you can clean yourself out to see her but after you leave the house its on to the next customer. the most is she will remember you as a good customer when she goes back.

the reason why she's horny and willing to learn is becos she knows thats what men like, and a happy customer is a repeat customer.

so how to know if she really likes you? is she willing to wait 2 years for you in Thailand? and are you? is she willing to move to SG permanently or she wants you to buy house for her in Thailand? 99% of the time when the girl goes back the relationship is also finished as well. buying gifts or grabfood for her will not make her like you, in fact if she likes you she will not ask you to buy anything for her cos she doesn't want to come across as needy. its only the customers that she will ask to buy. she may go along and play the game with you like with others, cos she wants to see how much she can get from you.

And pls do not assume they need any sort of help. she's sure to have connections to ppl in govt,running own biz,IT worker etc etc in her pool of customers.

if you are still in your twenties and you don't have any family commitments yet, then you should use your time and money on more productive things. do not destroy yourself over a girl.

again NOT dissing working ladies, but you need to understand and come face to face with the reality both of you are in. ask yourself, do you want to marry someone who treats sex like drinking water or someone who treats it like a precious thing.

Last edited by walaueh123; 16-07-2023 at 09:32 PM.
Old 16-07-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Talking Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
dun wan lah even her mum also cant help me...knnccb

failure don't learn

should be protege of those naturalised ex WL hubbies
Old 16-07-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walaueh123 View Post
the girls do not need any help, cos within her group of customers surely will have one working in govt, start own business, tech worker, etc etc. she only need to open her mouth many guys will come and help.

if the ROM successful, she expects you to support her and her family. if you don't have money she will just continue working in other countries.
1) confirm got many white knights and fans.

2) yup. if cannot satisfy the appetite, will just continue to work. but appetite keeps growing, better think carefully before signing up
Old 16-07-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
dun wan lah even her mum also cant help me...knnccb

failure don't learn

should be protege of those naturalised ex WL hubbies
kaypoh abit - how long ago was this, and how did you move on?
Old 16-07-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
walaueh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
All you need to know is you can't wife a whore and judge ppl by their actions not words. There are rare exceptions but those are rare. It's painful at first but in life you need to cut it out of your body no matter how painful it is, in order for you to grow.
Old 16-07-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walaueh123 View Post
All you need to know is you can't wife a whore and judge ppl by their actions not words. There are rare exceptions but those are rare. It's painful at first but in life you need to cut it out of your body no matter how painful it is, in order for you to grow.
personal experience?
Old 16-07-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
kaypoh abit - how long ago was this, and how did you move on?
Yes first generation of PRC haizzzzz
Old 17-07-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
there is two kind actually

first kind is awaiting deportation visa white card

second is white medical card for licensed ML

yellow medical card for licensed sex worker
What is difference between the white card for ML and yellow card for WL? I ever thought of being with a ML before ...
Old 17-07-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
What is difference between the white card for ML and yellow card for WL? I ever thought of being with a ML before ...
White ML due half yearly

Yellow WL monthly then bi monthly
Old 17-07-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
White ML due half yearly

Yellow WL monthly then bi monthly
Got any difference between the contracts for ML? Eg: Kena ban from entering SG like WL? etc ...
Old 17-07-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Got any difference between the contracts for ML? Eg: Kena ban from entering SG like WL? etc ...
ML don't have travel restrictions

That's why they are allowed to go home holiday and back

ML also renewable unlike WL two years tenure only

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1