The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

sounds like it may be worthwhile to just book a nice hotel between the LA cafe and Robinson's place.

How do you "fish" randomly in Robinson's place and what is the success rate like?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickthrbucket View Post
Exactly. You want FL, go to LA cafe in Ermita. All the jtvs are at Malate, near Ermita. To fish randomly, go to Robinson’s mall
Old 04-05-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

thanks for the tips

debating where to stay in Manila for a few nights, I will be coming from Angeles City, if Burgos street is the same concept as AC walking street, then I will probably look for more FL in other parts of the town like the LA Cafe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
I'm is way classier than grand...not same type of patrons at all....I'm has also a SUPER rooftop bar!! Good sounds n vibes, fantastic views.

To be clear by redlight district he means only Burgos street behind ( extensively posted in tis forum) and street walkers in 3 or 4 adjacent streets...not RLD as many might assume
Old 05-05-2024, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LA cafe is full of fuglies
Even druggies
And old white losers who will take ^comfort^ from anything which looks at them...
Looked in twice last month, didna even stay for a glass....hopeless

Burgos...in d bars and in the streets after dark, you can find gems, (RTFF?) but watch out for trannies in d street...in the bars be smart with yr expenditure....read posts passim, mine & others' to understand better.

I'M still a good choice
LA is really for desperados
Old 05-05-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, long winded reply, was away from base in Baguio .. visiting the Green leaf areas for something .. (yeah the 420 thing . but not for me .. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
LA cafe is full of fuglies
Even druggies
And old white losers who will take ^comfort^ from anything which looks at them...
Looked in twice last month, didna even stay for a glass....hopeless

Burgos...in d bars and in the streets after dark, you can find gems, (RTFF?) but watch out for trannies in d street...in the bars be smart with yr expenditure....read posts passim, mine & others' to understand better.

I'M still a good choice
LA is really for desperados
LA Cafe second floor is a bit decent but the girls there have eyes only for white man or korean / jap

of course if you hang around till day light, they agree but not interested

Day time, LA Cafe used to have some random real free lancer but hit or miss if starved of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post
thank you very much, just checked "City Garden GRAND Hotel Makati" and "I’M" hotels they are really close to each other.

I didn't know that area is red light district, are there many FL there?
P burgos isn't exactly RLD, but more like bars with take out girls geared for foreigner. So if you get something interesting, you can ask if there is bar fine. officlally illegal but happens. P Burgos Plan B used to ask 4K plus 4K tips for girls. And other places, 7K or up plus equal or less in Tips.

Issue if you haven't been in PH bar fine,not necessary the girl will stay on.. some after 1 shot will develop headache or baby sick or grandma vomitting or cat crying .. so it may sound nasty but ask again how long they will stay if you take out.

And ask how many shot , some high class pretender will say all night is 2 shot, and if you did 2 ,, she will pack up.

same goes in Angeles too. ask and clarify

of course, most girl want to be bar fine because they get a small cut, and the tips of course. That is a lot of money when mall girls take home 5K to 7K peso every 2 weeks if they are lucky, mostly less after deductions.

Fact, that kind of bars are anywhere in PH, catering to local, with bar fine.. but as usual some girls only go lady drink because they have bf at home. or want you to get to know her after few visit before fuck.. no thanks..

Quote:
sounds like it may be worthwhile to just book a nice hotel between the LA cafe and Robinson's place.

How do you "fish" randomly in Robinson's place and what is the success rate like?

Thanks
Mall fishing is mostly hit or miss, and nowadays lot of self appointed agents (called handler in PH .. ) or Lady boys ..

Robinson malate is a hit or miss again, got a few good looking and a lot of grandma trying to grab your attention.

then again, if you have a lot time, go there, or Trinoma Mall or Podium mall. I am not exactly a MALL person so if I hang around for an hour I don't like the attention.

fortunately I have a few Freelancer in hand, so if all run out of luck, call them.

of course, I have done a lot of fishing in PH online, 90% is scam or ask travel payment 500 and block you (yeah, 500 is a lot for somebody who hasn't properly eaten for days .. ) and with free facebook internet, every other Juan tries, and half are not even girls .. but send hot pic to bait you.

Quote:
thanks for the tips

debating where to stay in Manila for a few nights, I will be coming from Angeles City, if Burgos street is the same concept as AC walking street, then I will probably look for more FL in other parts of the town like the LA Cafe.
As I said, P Burgos has similiar concept like AC but higher price, and those days, Bottoms and all had good lookers .. worth the 10K ? Maybe

Alternate as I said, online - but painful even for somebody like me who can do fair tagalog, to discuss and find out it is a scam.
Old 05-05-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

thank you for your valuable insight @etsys

I do not think 10k PHP in manila for 2 shots is a good deal at all. that is close to North America pricing to be honest (2S/1 hour) with a Japanese/Korea girl.

If that is the going rate on Burgos street then I will probably pass and probably stay in AC instead. AC LT is 5-6k from my understanding.
Old 06-05-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Alternate as I said, online - but painful even for somebody like me who can do fair tagalog, to discuss and find out it is a scam.
so I use the same profile pic on thaif****dly and pin*lo**, exactly same pic and same description, I am getting way more responses on pin*lo** it is not even close.

most gave their Whatsapp easily, not sure if they are scammer or not tho.
chatting with a 19 year old with verified pin*lo** pictures and I opened with 5000 LT and she is fine with it.
not sure for FL/pin*lo** non-pros what is the going rate for LT?

Last edited by FromToronto; 06-05-2024 at 11:48 AM.
Old Yesterday, 03:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lusmented deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys can DM some FL? heading to makati in june 21-25. Hunting now so easier when there. Appreciate any sharings 👍🏼
Old Yesterday, 03:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lusmented deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading to makati in june. Any FL to share can DM? Appreciate any sharings thanks in advance!
Old Yesterday, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusmented View Post
Hey guys can DM some FL? heading to makati in june 21-25. Hunting now so easier when there. Appreciate any sharings 👍🏼
I be at Malate on 24/6 , will head down to LA CAFE , see if you wan to join me . Can PM me .
Old Today, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Kickthrbucket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
so I use the same profile pic on thaif****dly and pin*lo**, exactly same pic and same description, I am getting way more responses on pin*lo** it is not even close.

most gave their Whatsapp easily, not sure if they are scammer or not tho.
chatting with a 19 year old with verified pin*lo** pictures and I opened with 5000 LT and she is fine with it.
not sure for FL/pin*lo** non-pros what is the going rate for LT?
It's a little low. Usually it's $6000-$10000. As long as you dont pay deposit and she doesn't end up not showing up.

if it's true, share your contacts with us I am going in early June, I can scout for u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1