The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2021, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
ourlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware of History for Trace App

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinRummy View Post
You believe their version? I'd rather trust the version from MoH.
Also the blogspot of one of the healthcare workers from TTSH gives a daily update and it did mention the 22 yr old ML from Spa9 as confirmed positive case.

I see the Spa9 FB post more as damage control exercise and deflection of blame to others.
Blame others first instead of themselves, I guess they learn from those white millionaires
Old 05-05-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder if close-contact workers like hairdressers and MLs are also slated for vaccination like food delivery riders or phv drivers?

It would be safer that way. Heard from one ML that the boss can "register" them for vaccination but waiting for dates availability.

Anyway go and press shiok shiok quickly in case this Friday the pink shirt guy come out on tv again!
Old 05-05-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Wonder if close-contact workers like hairdressers and MLs are also slated for vaccination like food delivery riders or phv drivers?

It would be safer that way. Heard from one ML that the boss can "register" them for vaccination but waiting for dates availability.

Anyway go and press shiok shiok quickly in case this Friday the pink shirt guy come out on tv again!
To date, there are no studies which show that current vaccines are able to prevent asymptomatic spread by vaccinated individuals. Some animal studies suggest that it might, but no conclusive evidence for human-to-human transmission yet. Regardless of the ML's vaccination status, I would advise bros to still take precautions.

Additionally, the most recent study on the Indian variant suggests that one of its mutations may help it partially evade prior covid infection/vaccine conferred immunity.
Old 05-05-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I asked someone I know. She said they don't have priority. Still waiting for their age group to be announced before they are eligible for vaccination.
Old 05-05-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 13
James912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to behold

Unfortunately, can forsee such restrictions on such services if there is another massage cluster
Old 05-05-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

If want to close , better close longer this time so the price will come down ...wtf keep increasing price lol
Old 05-05-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
If want to close , better close longer this time so the price will come down ...wtf keep increasing price lol
Closed again just means that the surviving shops will charge even higher upon the next reopening
Old 05-05-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 14
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JinRummy View Post
You believe their version? I'd rather trust the version from MoH.
Also the blogspot of one of the healthcare workers from TTSH gives a daily update and it did mention the 22 yr old ML from Spa9 as confirmed positive case.

I see the Spa9 FB post more as damage control exercise and deflection of blame to others.
22, confirm syt
Old 06-05-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I asked someone I know. She said they don't have priority. Still waiting for their age group to be announced before they are eligible for vaccination.

Of course no priority as they are not Essential workers.
Old 06-05-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
But they provide essential service to all men.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 06-05-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Actually, hairdressers and MLs are not as high risk if everyone wears mask. MLs wash their hands quite often. Hairdressers wash their hands quite often too. By helping their customers wash their hair, the hairdressers are also washing their own hands right? Customers are rarely front facing the hairdresser too. The hairdressers stand mostly left, right, behind us when they cut our hair.

There is a much higher risk occupation and it is the facial shops. Customers cannot be wearing masks while doing facials right? If there is a need for priority, facial shop workers should be in front of hairdressers and MLs.
Old 06-05-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
But they provide essential service to all men.

Fully agreed!
Old 06-05-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

barber shops/hair salon experience a surge of walk in and booking... hmmm....
Old 13-05-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Closed again just means that the surviving shops will charge even higher upon the next reopening
Actually quite true lol, those that can't survive will close down...and due to limited
cheong options now, it will be income opportunity for them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1