The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Greyhare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bencoolen facial+massage

Hi Bros,

If anyone noticed, many chinese girls outside Bencoolen and Simlim asking for facial services $28.

Anyone know if they got provide special services? And which one provides? Some i know is clean...
Thanks brossss
Old 02-03-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

Re: bencoolen facial+massage

No news bros?
Old 02-03-2015, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Serendib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nope.Dont go.They will hard sell you during facial+massage
Old 02-03-2015, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

u started the thread then u should go try and let us know mah............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhare View Post
Hi Bros,

If anyone noticed, many chinese girls outside Bencoolen and Simlim asking for facial services $28.

Anyone know if they got provide special services? And which one provides? Some i know is clean...
Thanks brossss
Old 02-03-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lalat05260 is Cool - loads of Potential

After trying pls share with us yr experiences,OK?
Old 02-03-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
LoveTrannies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLoveTrannies deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Thanks brossss
Don't go, they started with $28, then ask add on services, finally you may spend $200 or more. (No special service only add on service.)
Old 02-03-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 17
VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold

Agree with previous post. Dont bother spending money there. When i was still a newbie, got pulled in by a gf looking woman. Said $30 for 45 mins massage. Went in, started hard sell tactics. End up paying $220 for a 1 1/2 hour session of cleaning my face. Back then i always found it hard to reject. But thankfully i left the shop with -$220. Before i paid, realised there were 3 Ang Moh customers waiting. In my loudest voice, i just told the woman that my $220 is a waste of money and that they are just out there to cheat. Hearing that, the 3 Ang Moh left together with me. The woman still had the cheek to ask me to come again.

Btw this shop i went to, now the ladies all wearing the SIA outfit. Still touting. Beware bros!
Old 02-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
miskcir is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiskcir is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiskcir is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very true about the hard selling part. I went with a $28 facial and was then recommended to add another $40 to use some kind of machine for the face.
When facial was over, I was asked to go to another room where I was persuaded to take up their facial package for $388. Thank goodness I was very firm in my stance and insisted that I am not keen. Left with a small damage of $68.

Nowadays I walked past there and was approached for facial I just shake my head and walked past them.

For bros who are curious, hope this feedback is useful to all.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
TheDamned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miskcir View Post
Very true about the hard selling part. I went with a $28 facial and was then recommended to add another $40 to use some kind of machine for the face.
When facial was over, I was asked to go to another room where I was persuaded to take up their facial package for $388. Thank goodness I was very firm in my stance and insisted that I am not keen. Left with a small damage of $68.

Nowadays I walked past there and was approached for facial I just shake my head and walked past them.

For bros who are curious, hope this feedback is useful to all.
Thanks for sharing this bro
Old 03-03-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

None offer special on the menu.. they earn from the packages that you sign.. not thru any special..

dont waste time on them.
Old 19-03-2015, 07:41 PM
Samster

Indeed. Tried a few all facial stuff. No specials.
Old 19-03-2015, 07:45 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Indeed. Tried a few all facial stuff. No specials.
Chio bu nvm spend Liao still shiok... Some is old aunties... Spend Liao damm buay song..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 04-05-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!

Pass by this joint just now. Was approach by a below average looking milf again. Told her not interested and turn away in bid to reject her persistance. Instead saw a pretty and younger looking lady in pearl white dress inside the shop. Guess it should be the lady boss as she is not wearing the usual uniform like the rest of the girls. If can get her to do facial or massage, dun mind being psyco by them as the key to resistance os not to bring extra money or cards....thats what i always do when visiting new joints.
Old 04-05-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
ampway is a Helpful and Caring Samsterampway is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko69 View Post
Pass by this joint just now. Was approach by a below average looking milf again. Told her not interested and turn away in bid to reject her persistance. Instead saw a pretty and younger looking lady in pearl white dress inside the shop. Guess it should be the lady boss as she is not wearing the usual uniform like the rest of the girls. If can get her to do facial or massage, dun mind being psyco by them as the key to resistance os not to bring extra money or cards....thats what i always do when visiting new joints.
The ladies outside the outlet are like promoters soliciting for business and they do not do facial or massage. The ladies working inside are better looking. The supervisor Tina is very pretty. My office is nearby and I have visited this joint almost 10 times over past two years usually in the afternoon on Saturday after work. And can confirm no special service. Just a place for people to relax, kill time or chit chat with syt while doing facial/massage.
Old 04-05-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hcglobserver is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampway View Post
The ladies outside the outlet are like promoters soliciting for business and they do not do facial or massage. The ladies working inside are better looking. The supervisor Tina is very pretty. My office is nearby and I have visited this joint almost 10 times over past two years usually in the afternoon on Saturday after work. And can confirm no special service. Just a place for people to relax, kill time or chit chat with syt while doing facial/massage.
My office is also near to this place. Only a few girls there (including Tina) are ok only in look dept. I know Tina personally too. She is the boss/owner actually. To me she may apply pretty at first look. After awhile, I find her so so only (my personal view) as she has a long face and a curvy nose (like parrot type) which I do not like though her complexion is very fair and good. Confirmed clean shop but be sure of hard selling which you will find hard to avoid unless you are very blunt with them and hurt the girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1