The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old Today, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
tetekmu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

the jam ytd night was shit heading back

so just pop by LS1 as oasis is full.
got reminded why i skip LS1.

maybe cuz of the overworked ladies, i don't know.
but the experience was shit. should have just continue to sit in the jam.

Old Today, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Paulapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Young men can try to find V21 LS near Sentosa, she is a gentle woman, has endurance and gives a very good massage. B2B is a bit shy and shy, maybe the girl you haven't met yet. I exploited it, overall overall ok I tried it and rated it 7.5/10, any young man who wants to find something new should try V21, I spent 208 for the service and gave my girl 50 and it's ok
Old Today, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Seems some are looking for wives
Sorry just saying as it is
Different strokes for different folks no right or wrong
But usually these are dead ends
Young men can try to find V21 LS near Sentosa, she is a gentle woman, has endurance and gives a very good massage. B2B is a bit shy and shy, maybe the girl you haven't met yet. I exploited it, overall overall ok I tried it and rated it 7.5/10, any young man who wants to find something new should try V21, I spent 208 for the service and gave my girl 50 and it's ok
Old Today, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

Old Today, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbfun View Post
I want to share my experience with the other bros here.
I went to LS and booked a 1 hr service. Long story short, I took longer to shoot. After I shot, the lady told me I overshot 20 mins.. I said I’m ok to pay for 1.5 hrs (312rm). She said I cannot pay for 1.5 hrs. At LS, they go by hours, so I had to pay for 2 hours. It was a bitter pill to swallow. I booked at that time and the lady don’t come down at the time. The waiting time in the room was 10 mins.
Old Today, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hehahi88 View Post
Haha, is ok bro. Some of them will provide CIM even without asking.
Old Today, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Old Today, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hehahi88 View Post
Haha, is ok bro. Some of them will provide CIM even without asking.
Old Today, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Tonywang00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cweii View Post
Good news !!! Who is looking for 48 can support her in Singapore . Heard of that she coming to work in club . Anyone need contact can Dm
Visit her last night at ACE Club. Long black hair, much prettier than when she was in JB. We play some drinking game. Have fun have fun
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1