The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old Yesterday, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Bro charsiew, what language did you speak to her? English Chinese or Hokkien?
Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
Thanks bro charsiew for your FR, I got hard after reading your FR.. I will need to pay Lita a visit.. I got a bad exp with Chinese milf when she just got into JSP.. a rushed job.. guess thai or local ladies are much better than chinesezz
Yeah. I also had too many bad experiences with China MLs. There's only one I managed to build trust with at PPCentre but I don't like to chiong there after covid

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Bro charsiew, what language did you speak to her? English Chinese or Hokkien?
I think she can speak all 3 but since she mainly spoke in Hokkien and Mandarin I used the latter. I only heard her speak a little English toward the end.

Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
Can anyone pm Linda’s contact and dmg ?haven’t been to JSP in years
Become her regular lah. You don't find it weird if a stranger message you meh

Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Kamxia. All my FRs are legit de. Sorry I try not to share exact location. If you're familiar with JSP, all the siambus are located in one area. . . . .except for the younger ones at opposite side lah. Anyway, I forgot to mention but Lita looks Chinese so I thought she's China so scared kena carrotchop. But know she's been working for few months le
Yes. I think I saw her yesterday evening. I wonder what time she stays until. Looks like I need to find out.

Looks like the old place Angie is using has been closed.
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Become her regular lah. You don't find it weird if a stranger message you meh
still dont know where is the shop or her rates leh
Old Yesterday, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Yes. I think I saw her yesterday evening. I wonder what time she stays until. Looks like I need to find out.

Looks like the old place Angie is using has been closed.
I forgot what time she start but she finish around 2200.

Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
still dont know where is the shop or her rates leh
1B. Just go Thai Alley. I last time also found her by chance and became her regular and asked for contact lol

Old Today, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post
More exp than most of L4, she used to work around boat quay area some years ago. Very chatty and friendly. Got shower inside. I think enhanced boobs but well done. Body maintained quite well, no wrinkles or sag. She likes to take it nice and very slow but once she gets high can be quite aggressive.
Quote:
After company dinner I realized I could take a bus to JSP so decided to do just that. Wanted to visit Linda as her door was opened but I saw this siambu everyone was talking about. Her figure looks good so confirm damn swee. Massage was so-so but it was a good time to know her more. Like what bros mentioned, she's damn playful and would spank my kachng when I mentioned the siambu ladies of JSP. When it's time to do the deed she started stroking my balls and by then my 2ic woke up. I flipped and she's damn playful. Capped BJ was ok but fast. She got into cowgirl and rode me like siao. I later missionary and gave a good doggy pounding before finishing. I washed my 2ic while she showered. Maybe showering is something for regulars to unlock? Paid her and went on my way.

- Name: Lita

- Body: Looks like early to mid 40s. Enhanced solid Ccups and fucking suckable nipples. Slim lady with toned back. Had nice view of her solid back while doggy. Very fair lady as she's from North side.

Damage: 1B1R. She said that's her rate. Ok lah, for her services and body I think it's fair.

RTF: Maybe. One thing I dislike is her room is damn dark so can barely see anything. Hopefully she can find her own place with better lighting. But for me the services I still prefer Linda and Sofia. Maybe cos I not regular yet so not comfortable with me.

Now meeting my colelagues since they going drinking

Don't ask me for location. The clues already mentioned by other bros. If I can find on my first try you can do it too. If not then get good lor

wah i see u all FR like quite solid.. then i thinking how come never say anything about face leh? then i see her in person that day i know why liao

her face is not kenna lang gar hor.. just sandard jsp look lor not say more chio or more chui so she asking extra $10 like
Old Today, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

4th floor all gilf. so u should know what u will expect when you go there..

for me, i just need a hole to release as long as the lady looks acceptable..

i did angie, ivy, cecilica, linda and a few others i forgot..

surprisingly, angie's figure was not bad as long as u just ignore her prowling antics on that floor…
Old Today, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
4th floor all gilf. so u should know what u will expect when you go there..

for me, i just need a hole to release as long as the lady looks acceptable..

i did angie, ivy, cecilica, linda and a few others i forgot..

surprisingly, angie's figure was not bad as long as u just ignore her prowling antics on that floor…
thats y their pricing all same same because their standard all same same... if ask for more than mus be younger or more chio...

but this new thai lady.. if everyone start paying what she ask, soon the rest will all up rates... those prc tried and mostly fail liao.. so u all be more careful hor...
Old Today, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
thats y their pricing all same same because their standard all same same... if ask for more than mus be younger or more chio...

but this new thai lady.. if everyone start paying what she ask, soon the rest will all up rates... those prc tried and mostly fail liao.. so u all be more careful hor...
Actually for Lita we did not discuss pricing. When I took out 1B she said she's $60 and since I was in a hurry to meet my friends for drinks I just gave in. Not trying to defend her but for her body and services it should be ok. Hope other bros managed to give her 1B and update us so we know we can make it into her going rate.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1