The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 14
jonathanlim is one of the Best!jonathanlim is one of the Best!jonathanlim is one of the Best!
around bencoolen

After listening to some of the other posts in other threads, I realised that it was indeed too revealing of the location. so started a new thread to share my experience.

Went down to this place, quite near bugis. Walked around upstairs then saw this mp. Used to be a clean joint and I wasn't looking for anything so just went in for a massage. was quoted 30 for 30mins, which is close to the old price and I just wanted a quick massage to relieve the muscle ache after gym anyway. It was now a young lady instead of the old aunty last time.

Anw, the massage was ok strength, although not as good as the old one. Then she started lightly scratching all over.that's when I knew they had specials. After awhile, gq popped.50 hj, 100fj. Took the fj. She asked if I wanted to shuangfei.but I not enough money.

Cut story short.quite a good bonk.fastest I ever took to release, within 15min. Considering how I always take like arnd 40min..I guess it was cos her pussy kept squeezing my lil bro.can really feel it milking me! Too shiok and her shyness giving way to aggressive frenching.very gfe.

Name: A***e (very common name)
Looks: 7.5/10 quite cute and looks local but she said she was from sichuan.
Figure: 8/10 young tight with a firm and solid rack. Around B at least?
Bj:n.a. didn't offer and I didnt take it.
Hj:cmi imo. She didn't seem to know how to do it well, but we were just groping each other then...
Frenching: 8/10 very reluctant and trying to avoid at first but as we went faster and I tried again, she gave up and went crazy, attacking me instead
FJ: 8/10 shiok.
Rtf: when my wallet recovers.but definitely yes.

When I walked out there was another girl.short haired.not really my type but had quite big eyes.
She also told me they had one more girl who would come later, and she said that girl was wayyy prettier than them.haha..gotta go back n check her out soon.
Old 16-08-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
trek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: around bencoolen

Great FR bro.
Sound like a good hunt....
Old 16-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
justanothermeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

care to share locn, bro?
Old 16-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: around bencoolen

Hi Bro

Pls share

Many tks!
Old 16-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

formerly there was one thread on ai**n**
same?
it benc**** p****

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=ainee

how much the entrance for this one.?
Old 16-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
vpkum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share location bro?
Old 17-08-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
hsd1981 is Cool - loads of Potential

Pls share e contact bro!
Old 17-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 14
jonathanlim is one of the Best!jonathanlim is one of the Best!jonathanlim is one of the Best!

went down again to try another girl. this colleague that apple keeps recommending, say she very pretty. welll...she's definitely more slutty looking.

anw, went in, and this other girl didnt know me, so she was kinda scared and said they only did facial. then apple came out, saw me and ok-ed me in. or else, I could have just taken the facial and it wld have ended the same anw.haha

she did some light massaging, then I did body. she didnt do fj like apple. which sucks, seeing how her body was so nice. but body will have to do. she stripped, and those those round melons came bouncing out.nice and firm, with cute nips. starting attacking them, while she stripped below, and was left with a g-string.

climbed on me, and started rubbing and humping me. shiok
Then started using those melons to do bm. my didi was srsly hard already, and I just pulled off the g-string. cldnt take it le...went on top and attacked her all over. (She's afraid of being tickled, and kept squirming and giggling in a very sexy way. total turn on for me :P) as I humped her, she kept moaning while my balls rubbed on top of her. the moaning grew a bit too loud, so I discreetly, moved slightly above so she cld calm down.

after awhile, couldnt take it any longer, just released everything.cleaned up, and waited for the other bro being served by Apple next door to shower first. While waiting, Coco and I were chatting, and I would still be playing with her boobs. (just damn solid :P) and then she would hug me, and give me a light peck and then comb her hand through my hair, very gfe..

after showering, came out, she was helping me to dry down, then she gave me a tight hug again, purposely smashing my head into her bosom one more time, before she let me go. loved it...cept for the price >.< haha

Name: coco. malaysian.
Looks: 8.5/10. very slutty and sultry.
Age: 22. So she says, but looks abit closer to late twenties.
Height: 1.5-6m
Figure: 9/10. very tight, and taut. petite, with nice curves, esp the perky butt.love the butt.
boobs: B+ at least...closer to a C. solid and firm with very tweakable nips :P
butt: nice and perky and soft. 8.5/10. wld love to use it as a pillow.
HJ: 6/10, she didnt do much, since I was humping her most of the time, but it was ok only?
Bodyjob: 8.5/10. Could feel her entire body gyrating skin-to-skin with me. very sexy.very uhhhhnnnn
RTF: yes, but will prob negotiate it way lower this time.
DMG: 30 for room (supposed to be half hour, but we exceeded it blatantly.) + 100(body) didnt negotiate, cos I was just too lazy, and am regretting it now.haha

Hopefully, the other bros who have gone can give an FR too, for more objective view. (without exposing the location of cos)
Old 17-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Cool Re: around bencoolen

Thanks to bro for ctc.
Went down juz now. The shop was closed. I guess it's lunch hours so go makan first. When back, the shop open Liao! Two ladies in clinical coat standing juz outside the shop but my eyes were on the syt only. After leading me inside to change n the syt went off to prepare. It has great fragrance like those at spa n nice ambience. Come bk w causal wear that the coat was put aside. Start to massage from my back. Pain sia not because of strength but she like pinching on my fresh! Endure. Then start playing my body with her fingers. Damn itchy I endure. She can tell as my body on n off shilver abit. Finally she had enough of her naughty act n burst out laughing. then asked me to turn over n play w my nei nei. Finally she asked me "ni Yao Zhou Ai ma?" I noted my head n she went out to take CD. Come bk n strip infront of me. Wolala great body she has n smell nice! She started to kiss my nipple wah warm feeling n steam. She kiss all e way down cap my di di n BJ. Shiok mannz! Finally she eat enough, hold my hands to bring me up n asked me to poke her. She then lying on bed n I start to kiss her which she never rejected. Stop her liao as the rest are SOP. After done I said I wan go bath n she volunteer to bath for me. Another bonus! After I paid her, she hug me n give me her mobile contact n asked me to directly call her next time. If I not be a regular cheingster I will really have KC with her.

Looks: 8/10 syt to my liking! She really looks like local
Body: 8/10 good n young body n think C boobs?
GFE: 9/10 can kiss her lips n responded. Volunteer to bathe for me n give me her contact. Keep touching me when I wearing clothes n hug me tight bft I go.
BJ: 8/10 think like those Geylang pro, she giggle hot tea in her mouth. Shiok for me.
RTF: Yes! Best thus far for me as she fully responded to my needs.

Sorry for the long FR as still feeling excited after the "battle".
Old 17-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Thanks to bro for ctc.
Went down juz now. The shop was closed. I guess it's lunch hours so go makan first. When back, the shop open Liao! Two ladies in clinical coat standing juz outside the shop but my eyes were on the syt only. After leading me inside to change n the syt went off to prepare. It has great fragrance like those at spa n nice ambience. Come bk w causal wear that the coat was put aside. Start to massage from my back. Pain sia not because of strength but she like pinching on my fresh! Endure. Then start playing my body with her fingers. Damn itchy I endure. She can tell as my body on n off shilver abit. Finally she had enough of her naughty act n burst out laughing. then asked me to turn over n play w my nei nei. Finally she asked me "ni Yao Zhou Ai ma?" I noted my head n she went out to take CD. Come bk n strip infront of me. Wolala great body she has n smell nice! She started to kiss my nipple wah warm feeling n steam. She kiss all e way down cap my di di n BJ. Shiok mannz! Finally she eat enough, hold my hands to bring me up n asked me to poke her. She then lying on bed n I start to kiss her which she never rejected. Stop her liao as the rest are SOP. After done I said I wan go bath n she volunteer to bath for me. Another bonus! After I paid her, she hug me n give me her mobile contact n asked me to directly call her next time. If I not be a regular cheingster I will really have KC with her.

Looks: 8/10 syt to my liking! She really looks like local
Body: 8/10 good n young body n think C boobs?
GFE: 9/10 can kiss her lips n responded. Volunteer to bathe for me n give me her contact. Keep touching me when I wearing clothes n hug me tight bft I go.
BJ: 8/10 think like those Geylang pro, she giggle hot tea in her mouth. Shiok for me.
RTF: Yes! Best thus far for me as she fully responded to my needs.

Sorry for the long FR as still feeling excited after the "battle".
Forget to add that she also do boobs massage for me from legs all the way up n breast fuck me! Fuck feel like going again tomolo mannz!!
Old 17-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
dudenumber1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro

Can share contacts.

thanks
Old 17-08-2012, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nins45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

care to share ctc please? work nearby

thanks.
Old 17-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can share location bro? Thanks!!!!
Old 17-08-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 18
BigBoobsphile deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigBoobsphile deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, can pm me the ctc? thanks.
Old 17-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sky_rider00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro.. And Wonderful FR from the floor.
Could you kindly share this joint pls? Awaiting for pm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1