The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 01-05-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown919196 View Post
Bro, where you find MY girls <550. I want to contact too 🙏
Dome 3. Don't expect Ferrari or Lamborghini. I was lucky to ride a BMW and occasionally got Toyota. The rest all Proton :P

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 01-05-2024, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown919196 View Post
Bro, where you find MY girls <550. I want to contact too 🙏
malaysian sex forum also can find( the web site all in chinese one), once a month fly to kl book still cheaper than booking in sg
Old 01-05-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
dreamer2024 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tried to book maei, but was told multiple times she is "fully booked", and given a template reply to buy her "content"

Hope got lots of carrotheads here who took advantage of the great deal
Old 02-05-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Istech4991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss agencies like GG & Wonderland so much. They had some good quality local gals going for half of what the FLs here are demanding… anyone by any chance got lobang for such similar agencies?
Old 03-05-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light

SensualLynn Trashy experience

I booked SensualLynn at 2.30pm and she was late by an hour, and due to my insistent asking for update she got pissed off and I got a scolding inside the room with some F bombs thrown in. She was so hostile that I decided to paid her to f off. Since I didn't want to escalate the things further. Her excuse for being late was " You have to expect the unexpected, 2.30pm doesn't mean 2.30pm for me " " You don't expect every day sunny day, Anything can happen " . WTF right ?

If that's the kind of excuse you can give me, go to work 1 hour later and see what your boss reply

I asked for incall but I had to pay for the hotel room so it was like outcall ? That is so stupid

PS: I asked her courteously for update and stuff, it's my right as the paying customer. Plus I didn't want to continue the deed anymore after I saw her, FML it's an aunty with aunty haircut. Really turn me off. FML

Some prefer to eat Chicken Rice at Hotel and some prefer hawker center.
Old Yesterday, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post

I booked SensualLynn at 2.30pm and she was late by an hour, and due to my insistent asking for update she got pissed off and I got a scolding inside the room with some F bombs thrown in. She was so hostile that I decided to paid her to f off. Since I didn't want to escalate the things further. Her excuse for being late was " You have to expect the unexpected, 2.30pm doesn't mean 2.30pm for me " " You don't expect every day sunny day, Anything can happen " . WTF right ?

If that's the kind of excuse you can give me, go to work 1 hour later and see what your boss reply

I asked for incall but I had to pay for the hotel room so it was like outcall ? That is so stupid

PS: I asked her courteously for update and stuff, it's my right as the paying customer. Plus I didn't want to continue the deed anymore after I saw her, FML it's an aunty with aunty haircut. Really turn me off. FML
Earn too much. Head swell already
Old Yesterday, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
ChromaticWhisp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post

wow, sibei jialat
Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
ChromaticWhisp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SG294U - Another joke of an OKT
Hype up their girls got dragon, got phoenix, but end up is overpriced, plain looking, dead fish whores like Jac and Xenon
Then if you ask about other girls, this fucking CB clown will ask you for budget and try to chop you as much as they can. Really scum behaviour

Last edited by ChromaticWhisp; Today at 06:01 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Istech4991 View Post
Miss agencies like GG & Wonderland so much. They had some good quality local gals going for half of what the FLs here are demanding… anyone by any chance got lobang for such similar agencies?
Yes miss the agency girls. Got some good memories. Owarlet for local is way too high.
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
peterjimmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisno View Post
Yes miss the agency girls. Got some good memories. Owarlet for local is way too high.
Yeah nothing beat Bro TE (true enjoyment) ....
Old Today, 07:41 AM
Samster (M)

westkia355 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone had Kim before? Care to share your FR?
Old Today, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 11
froggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of light

Finally managed to book Elecher and boy should I have done so waaaaaaay earlier. She is all everyone has raved about and meets all the expectations you have. First, is the body - toned, slender and very fit. For what she is charging this is what you expect of another at least for twice the price. Second, the entire experience is all about you and she pays attention to what you like and dislike. Third, completely no commercial feel, she is a great conversationalist and makes you feel at home - very versatile and knows how to keep you relaxed for the entire session.

All in all, if you’ve been on this forum for long and haven’t tried her, you’re sorely missing out.
Old Today, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 6
bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westkia355 View Post
Anyone had Kim before? Care to share your FR?
I booked Kim before. Her looks is above average for me (just note that looks is subjective). She is fairly slim so if you looking for big boobs and big butt, you will need to manage your expectations. She does have substantial tattoos. Her strength is really in her service and GFE. She is very friendly, likes to cuddle and have a good conversation with you. Most would feel quite comfortable with her. She is accommodating in her service and will try to make sure you have an enjoyable session. Just my personal experience. YMMV.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1