The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 16
Pactman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPactman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Girls Photos vs Actual Looks

To All Bros,

It seems that most photos posted of girls on Samboy's & other similar webistes are no-where close to their actual looks. It has been a big disapointment for me so far and I suspect to many bro's as well.

If by chance bro's are requested to post a photo on these girls behalf, I would sincerely appeal that bro's ensure a reasonable percentage of similarity with actual looks.

Hope this is a reasonable suggestion and sincerely apologise if I offended any bro.

Cheers
Old 10-09-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 18
compaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercompaq69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Girls Photos vs Actual Looks

Bro,even those FHM model that you saw also computer enhanced.....guess that is wat everybody are doing nowsaday.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
prado deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not really enhanced. 2 moths back i have book a girl through online photo and turn out very difference. So I ask the girl if it is her on the net. Guest what? she say she is very photogenic which I don't beleive. So she challenge me to take a photo with her hand phone and turn out to be a beauty. Unbeliverble, i use my own handphone to some more picture...sure enough from every angle she looks gorgeous....

Well that much for photo....

Have photo better than none...stop complaining
Old 10-09-2009, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 20
dreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by prado View Post
Not really enhanced. 2 moths back i have book a girl through online photo and turn out very difference. So I ask the girl if it is her on the net. Guest what? she say she is very photogenic which I don't beleive. So she challenge me to take a photo with her hand phone and turn out to be a beauty. Unbeliverble, i use my own handphone to some more picture...sure enough from every angle she looks gorgeous....

true true , photography play the tricks
Old 10-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Normally for me, i will discount 20% from the photo. And I feel if the picture is those small small kind, or if you see the make up or lighting is unusually thick or bright, you got to discount more.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I understand where you're coming from. Previously, I also complained about that in my previous postings

I think it's not just the case of the photo being enhanced. I suspect sometimes, maybe because the FLs are too popular, either they or their OKTs get other girls as replacement.

It happened to me before. The actual girl was like 5/10 and quite a few FRs said 8/10. And I believe it was different girl from photo as actual girl has visible mark at stomach and photo showed no such sign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pactman View Post
To All Bros,

It seems that most photos posted of girls on Samboy's & other similar webistes are no-where close to their actual looks. It has been a big disapointment for me so far and I suspect to many bro's as well.

If by chance bro's are requested to post a photo on these girls behalf, I would sincerely appeal that bro's ensure a reasonable percentage of similarity with actual looks.

Hope this is a reasonable suggestion and sincerely apologise if I offended any bro.

Cheers
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 10-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prado View Post

Agreed with u.
I don't abt other ppl, but the pic I taken r the gals themselves.
Photo can lie.
Some r just more photogenic.
Some r not.
Don't believe can use own camera phone to take and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lblittlebear View Post
I understand where you're coming from. Previously, I also complained about that in my previous postings

I think it's not just the case of the photo being enhanced. I suspect sometimes, maybe because the FLs are too popular, either they or their OKTs get other girls as replacement.

It happened to me before. The actual girl was like 5/10 and quite a few FRs said 8/10. And I believe it was different girl from photo as actual girl has visible mark at stomach and photo showed no such sign.
Bro, for ratings r difficult to judge lah.
Every1 got different taste.
So this 1 difficult to comment.
Thats y when I usually -2 fr other ppl's ratings.
Better to b prepared for the worst than b over expect.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Normally for me, i will discount 20% from the photo. And I feel if the picture is those small small kind, or if you see the make up or lighting is unusually thick or bright, you got to discount more.
Yep, this is a very good rule of thumb when viewing pictures these days. Only because with the advent of powerful editing software, no picture remains untouched. And I mean not one single picture in advertisements, posters, TV commercials (yes even moving pictures), packagings, editorials, magazines, and of course portfolios of lovely FLs.

It is not a common practice, it is a NORMAL practice! Guys, this is the way of the world now. Photographers don't even need to be competent anymore!!!

Referred to as photoshop, retouching or digital imaging (DI), the powerful software is also damn easy to use. Sometimes, with pre-set command functions, all it take is a click and miracles happen!

OK, the most basic mandatory things a retoucher does with a picture. Don't even need to instruct - 1) Create an even skin tone by adding a gossier blur, obvious dark patches are "stamped" away. 2) Remove or reducing facial lines and creases, especially around the eyes, mouth and neck. 3) Brightening eyes by making the whites whiter 4) Removing dark eye circles and bags.

These are only the basics, but already the person in the picture will look younger, fresher and more appealing.

Another thing that can also be simply done to achieve a more beautiful picture is "skewing". Eyes can be made larger. By slightly lenghtening the torso, a more elegant body can be achieved. Also elongating the face, cutting away the bulgy bits here and there... voila!!!

Take a look at this video...

Once again, this is the way of the world now. Even your neighbourhood HDB photo studio does it
Old 11-09-2009, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 16
Schumi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchumi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Simply implied " One Man's meat is another Man's poison"
Gotta see what is your mindset while doing all these stuff i.e. to have fun,relax or juz want some attention from others(by you taking the lady out in public etc). It's not as if we're choosing them as wives. Some vases I've met dun really know how to make interesting coversations or of much fun. It's lucky if you can find a beautiful vase that can click and have a fun, wild night~ This is juz my own opinion so might differs...
Old 11-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
rtf4all deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrtf4all deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I strongly agree with Bro Pactman. From my experience, 9 out of 10 girls appearance is far out from the beautiful photos that were posted over in the websites. Of course it is also subjected individual's expectation and taste. That is also the reason I would do my very best to post FR as accurate as possible so that our Sammyboy bros can trust on my experience and make each and every dollars and cents spent worth.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 16
Pactman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPactman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro,

It is true, With new technology lousy faces and turn to model looks.
However, in most adverts, the face is not shown but only the body.
Recently, saw a photo of a nice looking body with 36 boobs.
Call the lady and asked her if that was her photo, She said "yes of course".

When I booked her and saw her naked body, her boobs were like half that size.

That is what that makes me piss off. Like being suckered.
I dont think photo's of body will differ that much.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Yep, this is a very good rule of thumb when viewing pictures these days. Only because with the advent of powerful editing software, no picture remains untouched. And I mean not one single picture in advertisements, posters, TV commercials (yes even moving pictures), packagings, editorials, magazines, and of course portfolios of lovely FLs.

It is not a common practice, it is a NORMAL practice! Guys, this is the way of the world now. Photographers don't even need to be competent anymore!!!

Referred to as photoshop, retouching or digital imaging (DI), the powerful software is also damn easy to use. Sometimes, with pre-set command functions, all it take is a click and miracles happen!

OK, the most basic mandatory things a retoucher does with a picture. Don't even need to instruct - 1) Create an even skin tone by adding a gossier blur, obvious dark patches are "stamped" away. 2) Remove or reducing facial lines and creases, especially around the eyes, mouth and neck. 3) Brightening eyes by making the whites whiter 4) Removing dark eye circles and bags.

These are only the basics, but already the person in the picture will look younger, fresher and more appealing.

Another thing that can also be simply done to achieve a more beautiful picture is "skewing". Eyes can be made larger. By slightly lenghtening the torso, a more elegant body can be achieved. Also elongating the face, cutting away the bulgy bits here and there... voila!!!

Take a look at this video...

Once again, this is the way of the world now. Even your neighbourhood HDB photo studio does it
Old 12-09-2009, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pactman View Post
Hi Bro,

It is true, With new technology lousy faces and turn to model looks.
However, in most adverts, the face is not shown but only the body.

That is what that makes me piss off. Like being suckered.
I dont think photo's of body will differ that much.

Cheers
Wow, like that means it's even worse!

Why don't you put the link, many bros here are CSI agents! haha

If the lightings on those pictures seem very good and clear, chances are they are professionally taken pictures of models already on the Internet (and sggirls.com has plenty of those). The "advertisers" must have used those pictures and crop them tight so we cannot really recognise.

That's only my theory hor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1