The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-03-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Punch - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=867664

Location - 6/10 quite central hotel, only downside is bed is two single bed pushed tgt
Looks - 7/10 milfy & similar to photos, seen her before so no surprise or anything
Boobs - 7/10 nice Bs
Massage - 7.5/10 she is actually quite decent at massage since she told me she was a masseuse back home or something
Sensual - 6/10 a bit SOP
HJ - NA
BBBJ - 8/10 quite good
FJ - 8/10 she's really tight and w that nicely maintained bod of hers, it was a pretty nice session
GFE - 6/10 more like next door older sister

RTF - too many options to try for now
Old 24-03-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Nickfreak09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Short fr for kate from sweet thai
Very Pretty even w/o makeup..in the 20s
Service definitely u wont regret.recommendation by okt
Dealing with okt was fast and smooth.rtf yes
Watever was in the previous fr for kate is 100% accurate
Old 24-03-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 16
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold

FR Cream From Rollypolly https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=868063

Location - 9/10 backpack hotel but very near my home. LOLX thats y the high score
Looks - 7.5/10 no gals can be ugly with makeups
Boobs - 8/10 nice Bs I like..
Figure - 9/10 SYT type slim n petite
BBBJ - 8/10 quite good 5min sucktion n balls playing
FJ - 8/10 she's really tight and because my previous session with JJ from Rollypolly clear my blockage, this time round 15min unloaded
GFE -8/10 my antidote, your poison

RTF - Confirm. Next time make her open door in sexy lingerie to greet me.. LOLX
Old 24-03-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Fa fr Rollyopolly

Fa may not have a perfect body, but she is a bubbly cutie.... whom I would gladly go on a date with... and I will uncontrollably caress and grab her butt as we walk along the park....

Throughout the session, we are making small talks and laughters. There isn't a minute of awkward silence... I feel like I am just making out with a friend, a lover... she makes me feel very comfortable...

I walked out of the room feeling relaxed, recharged, and happy... it's $200 well spent!

Bros, pls treat er well, n make her feel welcome to SG

Sibei power bro.. your camera damn clear also.

She looks like those secondary school teacher
Old 25-03-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Smous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Koy from Rollypolly.

Looks: 8/10 looks just like the photos without much makeup and quite fair. Looks quite lian, like local girls.
Body: 8/10 slim for sure.
Boob: 7/10 nth much to shout about especially for boobs lovers. But I really enjoyed sucking her nipples. Unlike some girls who have been desensitized, Koy was sensitive and you could feel her enjoying and wanting more.
Frenching: 9/10 not aggressive, just nice and sensual. It was all very delicate and she was not those who will shove their tongue in your mouth.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 she didn’t swallow my whole shaft but she had her way of swirling the tip area and making high. She also did it with a mint in her mouth hence you could feel the hot and cold feeling. Amazing.
Pussy: 8/10 trimmed with some hair, but it was all very sexy. She was shy but I ate her hungrily and she tightened the grip on my hands, suggesting her pleasure. She also tightly cupped her hands on my head against her clit and refused to let go. I simply let her enjoy as much before it was her pussy’s turn to take my dick’s pounding.
GFE: 10/10 perhaps I could speak advanced thai so that made her felt very comfortable. I simply greeted her sawadeekrub in the lift and I could see her brighten up.
FJ: 9/10 Normally I would do several positions before unloading. This time I only did missionary for a good 5-10 mins and released all of me in her as the chemistry was so right. Not sure why but the bed was damn comfortable too. Haha. When i cummed, she asked if I was tired. I said a little and asked her back out of courtesy and she replied No, but it was siaoo makk. LOL listen already also wanna steam again.

Overall: 8.5/10. Thanks bro Rollypolly.
Old 25-03-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
battleboy38 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrps View Post
FR for Mui Mui from sweet Thai.

Really pretty and sweet Gem that is not commercial feel. Really like making love with your thai GF. Love it!

Location wise: easy to find but drivers need to find parking nearby and abit of walk. Today raining heavily but for her, decided to brave the rain!

Looks: 9/10 really chio thai gf look
Boobs: 10/10 for boobs lover like me!
Bbbj: can see she is not very experienced, like a innocent girl slowly eating ice cream.. not the best but good enough
FJ: wah this one is the killer, she is easily wet and super tight! Fingering her for 5secs already dripping wet ready for action.

Old man like me only can tahan 1 shot for 90mins but had a great time chatting with her and spending time like a friend afterwards. She says this is her first time doing this no wonder she abit shy and also super tight. She converse well in english so no communication barriers there. Plus point is the location is very spacious and u have the space to yourself to try even infront of the mirror 😉

Heard she is trying to extend her visa, so better fast hand fast leg and please take good care of this Gem ❤️
Hi, can enquire? seems like her post is gone is it got any link?
Old 25-03-2022, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She looks like she have a big meaty ass!

Quote:
Fa fr Rollyopolly

Fa may not have a perfect body, but she is a bubbly cutie.... whom I would gladly go on a date with... and I will uncontrollably caress and grab her butt as we walk along the park....

Throughout the session, we are making small talks and laughters. There isn't a minute of awkward silence... I feel like I am just making out with a friend, a lover... she makes me feel very comfortable...

I walked out of the room feeling relaxed, recharged, and happy... it's $200 well spent!

Old 25-03-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Justhavefunhere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Waiting for the list to finally reach page 2 things are brightening up for our little bros
Old 25-03-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1240 / Power: 10
Lrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by battleboy38 View Post
Hi, can enquire? seems like her post is gone is it got any link?
No idea bro… maybe go back already? I think better to check with OKT..
Old 25-03-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fa fr Rollyopolly

I like this kinda of gal.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 25-03-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 16
grrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud ofgrrrr has much to be proud of

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=868805

Yumiko from Seduction

Yumiko looks like the picture with a good figure and smooth fair skin. Her butt is damn good for doggy but I like to see her pretty face when I bang her. . She is friendly and chatty. She is also very service oriented and can speak some English.

Special mention to okt. He is very friendly, approachable and patient.

Last edited by grrrr; 25-03-2022 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Spelling error.
Old 25-03-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ducksauce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damn we are back
Old 25-03-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Fa fr Rollyopolly

What a POWER review. Kudos bro.
Old 25-03-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
hellkite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nutty

Looks: 8/10 ah lian + milf look ( my own interpretation), very pleasant enough
Body: 8/10 curvy in right areas
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced big melons, not hard, suckable nips
Fingering: 8/10 Allowed me to go deep but I had juicer ones
Painting: 9/10 clean with no smell, minus a point for some hair
Bbbj: 2/10 only failed score, quite painful, probably inexperienced
FJ: 8/10, i enjoyed the painting more, but both FJ were good enough, she went all out to please on the 2nd shot

Also gave a very good massage in between shots, her skills is alot better than some spas here

OKT very helpful and responsive

Overall, good gem, will RTF
Old 25-03-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Naughtybo26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hebe from SA

Bro cs: perfect, bro never fail to support me and query. Good cs. Kudos to him.

Hebe
Face: 7/10 average looking milf.
Body: 8/10 small frame, if you are strong enough, you can carry fuck her
Boob: 7/10 C/D size big and man made. I’m more towards natural than man made.
French: 10/10 I almost lose my tongue. Lol, super frencher and keep sucking your tongue. I’m loving it.
Bbbj: 10/10 think that’s her specialty, u can suck well regardless dick or tongue.
Gfe: 10/10 very good girlfriend feel. Get your long lost puppy love back.

Tell u a joke, I kinda fuck 3 times but 2 shot. At round 2, suddenly there is a knock on the door with bell. I was like wtf spotcheck, die Liao up the lorry. Who knows, damn, it’s the house keeping. Kns right, make my sick soft.
After like 5-10 mins, the house keeper left, we continue the deed. That’s how 3 rounds comes about.

Anyway it’s fun having sex with hebe. Nice girl and good service, totally no commercial feel. Old man like me still able to stand and shot 2 rounds, her service is good. And enjoyed my full 90 mins.

Will not talk more on details, for you to find out. No regrets. SA girls never fail to achieve their goal to sextify us.

Rtf: my philosophy is never try same girl. Plus bro still have so many girls for me to try. Need reserve bullet for others.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1