The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 07-12-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
Yishun Polyclinic, walk down (not NP direction). Need to go up 1 floor and look for 👍

Hahaha good enough? Happy exploring ....
Great hints without totally giving it away bro
Old 07-12-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Edma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The junk you shown me where we ate. Thanks for the pointers
Old 07-12-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Business so good. Customer waiting outside.lol
Old 07-12-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post

Business so good. Customer waiting outside.lol
Looks the they are waiting for the saloon beside instead. Lol
Old 07-12-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yishun Polyclinic, walk down (not NP direction). Need to go up 1 floor and look for 👍

Hahaha good enough? Happy exploring ....
Hahaha. Nice instructions. I think i know where it is now. It is in a neighborhood mall. But what is the name of the ML? I go there for massages too, but never gotten such services.
Old 07-12-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
helloshrek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboi View Post
Hahaha. Nice instructions. I think i know where it is now. It is in a neighborhood mall. But what is the name of the ML? I go there for massages too, but never gotten such services.
hi bro may i know who have u tried before? is it t*** t***? maybe we can find the ML thru elimination with everyone's help haha
Old 07-12-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloshrek View Post
hi bro may i know who have u tried before? is it t*** t***? maybe we can find the ML thru elimination with everyone's help haha
Cannot be tian tian, she is a viet but only does proper massages and cupping. Unless she has already 下海, but i doubt so. So far i only gotten proper massages recently, no hanky panky.
Old 07-12-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cannot be tian tian, she is a viet but only does proper massages and cupping. Unless she has already 下海, but i doubt so. So far i only gotten proper massages recently, no hanky panky.
then i have no idea who it is haha, i hope bro smallhead can shed some light here
Old 07-12-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 4
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=jimboi;20978716]Hahaha. Nice instructions. I think i know where it is now. It is in a neighborhood mall. But what is the name of the ML? I go there for massages too, but never gotten such services.[/QUOT

Let me give u guys a bit more hint on the ML.

A type of fruit that is shaped like American football but just a bit more skinny and smaller.....those manage to guess pls don't shout out loud here la....need to keep the ground safe .
Old 07-12-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 16
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Ya TT only offer proper massage. Last time got 1 S***. But hj very mechanical, not enjoyable. Dunno if she still there.
Old 07-12-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Smallheadrules;20979029]
Quote:
Hahaha. Nice instructions. I think i know where it is now. It is in a neighborhood mall. But what is the name of the ML? I go there for massages too, but never gotten such services.[/QUOT

A type of fruit that is shaped like American football but just a bit more skinny and smaller.....those manage to guess pls don't shout out loud here la....need to keep the ground safe .
haha thanks for the info bro, shall try tonight
Old 07-12-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha. Nice instructions. I think i know where it is now. It is in a neighborhood mall. But what is the name of the ML? I go there for massages too, but never gotten such services.[/QUOT

Is it the one near the entrance to the carpark? If so, I tried this place out a few months back before collecting my maid from one of the agencies on Level 1. Only reason I gave it a go was because the ML gave those beckoning looks when I passed by lol. Massage was good but no special leh
Old 07-12-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Nasilemakbigbow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, can share contact for this yishun joint? Thanks.
Old 07-12-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Tolc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro you zhun Bo... She has cui face cui body. I got bj once, and never went back. Short Aunty out of shape.
Old 08-12-2021, 05:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 4
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Tolc;20979912]
Quote:

Bro you zhun Bo... She has cui face cui body. I got bj once, and never went back. Short Aunty out of shape.
Ah barder ah, i never say she is pretty as I cannot see face and also can't tell her age. Like I say, it was a total surprise that I got bj. My initial intention is to massage and cupping, so I don't care/never pay attention whether she cui or chio hor.

Good la if u already know/had it before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1