The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-12-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
h0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

16/12/19
Stable - Sexamazon
FL - Cassy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=7...ighlight=cassy

Location - somewhere near B

Good points to mention
1. She didn't play with her phone at all while i'm there.
2. She very accommodate to my requests
3. Very good obedience gal type but be nice to her

OKT - Very good and fast response, even i always make last min arrangement
Looks - 80% close to photo
age - mid 20
Boobs - 8/10 (Firm C with big nipple)
Body - 7.5/10 (smooth skin with a medium body frame)
Shower - 6/10 due to the toilet too small to fit 2 ppls
Pussy - Juicy and tasty (not shave but not hairy either)
Frenching - Didn't try
BBBJ - 7/10 is good but lack of teasing and sensual (i expect too much i guess)
FJ - 8/10 Very good hard-rock riding session and her pussy really suck me hard can feel the tightness wrapping my bro inside.
GFE - 7/10 Always with a sweet smile, very little eng
Massage - just normal piano play
RTF - Maybe

Overall she is the type of the gal next door with a sweet smile.
Old 16-12-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Ashboy03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=755945

Overdue fr SODA RL 13 dec 1.45am slot

I think she has few frs so wont go into details.

Looks: 7-8/10
Boobs:8/10 enchanced C cup. Seasoned. Abit soft
Frenching: nvr try
Bbbj: 9/10. Cannot DT as she said mine too long. Lol
Painting:10/10 clean shaven pussy
Cim:10/10
Fingering: rejected

Okt as usual solid guy!

Location wise very ulu and discreet at night! Only can reach there by car or grab/taxi. Got parking alots available. So drivers no need to worry. No bus and mrt. Clean house

Overall soda is a friendly girl. She can provide all the stated services.
Cim was solid. Suck until last drop non stop. Tried missionary and doggy only. Her moans were good. She complain to me that one bro finger her too hard till she pain mak mak. That guy was rough with her. So she politely reject fingering. Dont be rough. She was telling me how some broz here treat her so rough. Forcing her to do funny things. Pls treat her well guys.i think Saw bella in the common area. Friendly girl as well. Said hi to me. Soda also told me that bella bbbj is solid. Shld try her next time. Hahaha
Old 16-12-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 21
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

FR on Por from RP

There was some negative reports with the stable but I was very tempted after reading all the FRs on Por. Luckily I did.

H type venue but no issue with access. Door opened, she dressed in two piece (bra and mini skirt) with fishnet stockings and yes, no panties. I got a hard on immediately and almost painted her shaved pussy on the spot.

After frenching and some rubba rubba, she pushed me into shower room. During shower, I showed her my fingers with her pussy juice. She gave me nice body rub and BBBJ.

Long story short, as one bro mentioned, she really into sex and she was not shy to admit it. I like her butt and the standing doggy though quite loud and anyone walking pass the corridor sure can hear. Too bad I have problem coming but she never give up. Very friendly attitude and sensible girl to speak to. But cannot be a gf coz she quite sex hungry and I think not many man can handle.
Old 16-12-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
samoht83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A belated FR and entry for lucky draw!
Model Kiyomi, December 9th, 115am slot

OKT - Very good and fast response, as usual, best in the dome!
Looks - 75% close to photo but looked abit older den I expected
age - I would Guess is v late 20s or even early 30s
Boobs - 7/10 good
Body - 7.5/10
Shower - 10/10 nothing beats a private bathroom!
Frenching - Didn't try
BBBJ - 7/10 is good enough
FJ - 8/10 Very good riding session and she puts good efforts.
GFE - 7/10 Has a sweet smile, very little eng
Massage - She did without asking which was nice
RTF - Gone back already
Old 16-12-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
M8M8FF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nutty from basil

Visited few days ago ..

Location central .. discreet

Nutty same as photo

Hardworking and friendly lady

Overall enjoyable session
Old 16-12-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud of
Quick FR for Pond from rollypolly 16 dec, 0130pm

Initally wanted Por but went for pond instead.location in central area, 10 min walk from nearest mrt.Pond look better in person then in photo, service wise she was friendly and was accomidate to all my needs.In between shots, she gave a good massage.Overall a good experince, any bros like massage and big boobs should gave pond a try
Old 16-12-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Jfhz1372 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

P L O Y SiamDev1l

Just bonked this lady. Heads up to all bros,

Girl looks 7-8/10 Hot cute milf. Boobs poorly manmade.
GFE 0/10 All smiles when first met, tried to break the ice but she just said she doesn't speak english, shower? I'm a hot guy and this is the coldest response i got from any girl. Imagine lee min ho rofl.
So showered myself still excited to bonk cuz she got that rocking body.

Catbath 2/10. 1 cuz she tried + 1 cuz she pretty
Bbbj 4/10.Clearly got skills, felt good, she just wasn't into it. Whole so mechanical.
Fj 4/10. Expressionless, deadfish.
So i bonked and cummed anyway, and off to shower alone again.
I thought it was just a below average bonk. Came back hoping to just lie down, since wtf is this anyway no refunds might as well finish it. Immedately when i lied down this girl started oiling up her hands and i thought to myseld whoa, something interesting? Then she gave me a handjob. I said lets just rest awhile first cuz we still have an hour but she said nono got another customer, you must finish. Then i got a 4/10 handjob all the while the girl asking my can you cum?. What a turn off, message okt. Okt reply, sorry nothing i can do. She dont' have another customer. Want change girl? Pay more $$$. So like no effing way i'll do that. Mustered up my dick to bonk again, did it, like raping a corspe. didn't know i had a thing for necrophillia. Left. Never to RTF this stable.

Goodluck bros wanna try girl. Better your trustie hands instead.
Old 16-12-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Henrywick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Elva (Basil Leaves)

A friendly, bubbly girl. Has a petite body but still sexy as fuck. She welcomed me with a big beautiful smile. Her face is 80% same as the picture. Slim figure and B cup boobs i guess. Not that big but nice nipples to suck on. Damn, they taste good. Tried frenching and kissing with her. She liked it a lot. No rushing, just slowly feeling it. Her pussy is tight and juicy. I painted her until she moaned so hard inside the hotel room that I scared police will come. 🤣
Tried cowgirl and mercenary with her and man, feel like can fly to the sky liao. She is a good girl. Please treat her well, all cheongsters. Tip her if you think she did a great job. Have fun with her. She is worth it.👍
Old 16-12-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Session with KitKat 130pm, 16 Dec from Reborn L.
Room: Big Room with Queen bed with attached bathroom
Body: Small size with amazing butt and Thai tanned
Face: 5-15% discount from pics
BJ: very very good at it
FJ: very very good. Top 5 of the year!
Old 16-12-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

Bro,
Thanks for the heads-up however, can't find any "Ploy" from SiamDev..
Let us know.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfhz1372 View Post
P L O Y SiamDev1l

Just bonked this lady. Heads up to all bros,

Girl looks 7-8/10 Hot cute milf. Boobs poorly manmade.
GFE 0/10 All smiles when first met, tried to break the ice but she just said she doesn't speak english, shower? I'm a hot guy and this is the coldest response i got from any girl. Imagine lee min ho rofl.
So showered myself still excited to bonk cuz she got that rocking body.

Catbath 2/10. 1 cuz she tried + 1 cuz she pretty
Bbbj 4/10.Clearly got skills, felt good, she just wasn't into it. Whole so mechanical.
Fj 4/10. Expressionless, deadfish.
So i bonked and cummed anyway, and off to shower alone again.
I thought it was just a below average bonk. Came back hoping to just lie down, since wtf is this anyway no refunds might as well finish it. Immedately when i lied down this girl started oiling up her hands and i thought to myseld whoa, something interesting? Then she gave me a handjob. I said lets just rest awhile first cuz we still have an hour but she said nono got another customer, you must finish. Then i got a 4/10 handjob all the while the girl asking my can you cum?. What a turn off, message okt. Okt reply, sorry nothing i can do. She dont' have another customer. Want change girl? Pay more $$$. So like no effing way i'll do that. Mustered up my dick to bonk again, did it, like raping a corspe. didn't know i had a thing for necrophillia. Left. Never to RTF this stable.

Goodluck bros wanna try girl. Better your trustie hands instead.
Old 16-12-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
Noneedforaname has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

FR Pond - Rolly Polly

Looks: 8/10 very similar to the photos but more tanned
Boobs:8/10 enchanced but very nice to hold!
Bbbj: 7/10. She really pays attention to everything
Painting:8/10 she really enjoy it and she was really wet!
Cim:10/10

Really enjoyable session. Not a wild as the other FR but maybe she was tired (or I'm not as good as the other guys!!!)
Old 16-12-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Honest Review for this so-called Vanessa Wang from Affection Lodge

Have not dealt with this OKT before, but turns out he is really fast and quite honest. Ask him if he got any live pics of Vanessa, told me that he tried many times the FL also don't wanna send him. I was doubtful, but proceeded to book as I saw some really good FR.

Location was quite good, east side, discreet, very clean, separate bathroom.

Now here comes the problem. Door opened, Lady brought me to room, quite heavy makeup and don't look like the pics. Maybe the pics too old already. Since I was horny and have limited time, I didn't reject.

Either this FL is the real Vanessa Wang who ate a lot over the past few years or is a completely different lady. Slightly Saggy Boobs, Chubby body, definitely nothing like the picture. In the room while stripping she ask if can CIM once and fuck once. I not sure why, but I said okay.

Proceeded to the bathroom, SOP shower, she asked if I want some BBBJ in the shower, I say okay and she proceeded with it. I will be honest, her BBBJ is quite good, alternating between fast and slow, with slurping sound. I do like it and she doesn't slack off. Couldn't finish in the bathroom, procceeded back to room and continue with the BBBJ, at this point, it was really good, handsfree, with some ocassional DT. I do enjoy her BBBJ. Finally after some time, finish CIM.

Rest a while and she does some massage, don't think she train in this before, so don't expect much. After that she proceeded to BJ, still as good as earlier, then she look at me and told me her pussy pain, asked me if can jsut do BBBJ. I don't wanna force her so LL said okay. She was really hardworking and keep sucking and licking.

I will recommend her for BBBJ and CIM, but definitely not at $160. Maybe at $120?. Her body is bah bah and definitely not like the pictures. This post may get deleted, so for bros who read this, hope you make the right decision!
Old 16-12-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jordan92 is Cool - loads of Potential

RL, Soda @ 1.30pm

OKT: excellent as usual
Lady: she's pretty imo. Like Eiza Gonzalez from Hobbs & Shaw. 9/10. Thai + Spanish. Lol
Body: 9/10. If slightly taller, she's a 10.
Shower: 10/10. Really cleaned me up. Gave me a small BBBJ in toilet. Superb.
BBBJ: Easily 10/10. She's a pro definitely. 1st shot thru CIM
GFE: 10/10 chatty, friendly, always smiling. Full french lah!
FJ: 10/10. Made me cum quick for 1st round thru side fuck, doggy, & missionary before CIM. 2nd round was excellent too. Missionary was lustful & intense. 2nd shot came quick too.

RTF: She's worth it for $150 imo. She's going back on the 20th. Catch her while you can.

Happy bonking
Old 16-12-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=755309

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=755945

Rebornlover - RTF to Bella, this time tarma with Bella & Soda, 16 Dec afternoon.

First ever tarma for me.

OKT: Bro XK was very fast in response and answered my queries well.

Area: Above shophouse, nice room with shared bathroom in the east.

Bella:

Looks: 8/10, Thai tan skin.

Body: 9/10 very voluptuous, around 1.6m height and her ass is soo crazy round and she wore a sexy lingerie with g-string when she opened the door with Soda.

Boobs: 9/10, D+ cup natural boobs with sensitive tits.

Shower: 8/10. Had shower together with both gals where the shared toilet is big.

Fingering: Did a bit.

Kissing/Frenching: 7/10.

BBBJ: 10/10. Deep throat and nice BJ without hands but she didn't do anything to my balls. Could hear the slurping sound while she was doing it.

Painting: 10/10 cleanshaven and no smell, wet. She sat on my face and I paint her pussy.

AJ: I didn't do this time around.

FJ: 8/10, we did cowgirl & reverse cowgirl while Soda was on my face, I was painting her.

Bella did HJ for me in 2nd round.

AR: NA.

GFE: 10/10, we chat a lot and she spoke good English.

RTF: This is RTF. Today is her last day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soda

Looks: 8/10, Thai tan skin.

Body: 9/10 very slim, around 1.6m height and her ass is quite meaty. She also wore a see-through lingerie when she opened the door with Bella.

Boobs: 9/10, C+ cup enhanced semi hard boobs with sensitive tits. Her tits always stand up.

Shower: 8/10. Had shower together with both gals where the shared toilet is big.

Fingering: Did a bit.

Kissing/Frenching: 7/10.

BBBJ: 5/10. She didn't BJ well coz she was having a bad throat.

Painting: 10/10 cleanshaven and no smell, wet. She sat on my face and I paint her pussy.

AJ: I didn't do this time around.

FJ: 8/10, we did cowgirl & reverse cowgirl while Bella was on my face, I was painting her.

I cum in her during 1st round.

After 1st round, Soda massage me by stepping on lower part of my body.

AR: NA.

GFE: 8/10, we chat a lot and she spoke good English.

RTF: Will try others instead. Her last day is this Fri.
Old 16-12-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
Xanderxx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXanderxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=755644

Rtf this young Milf yesterday. Service is still good and she recognized me..

Just a few points to add on.
Firstly, she is tall, at least 166cm, with a pairs of beautiful legs. So I purposely did her standing doggy. Haha..
She is not Thai-tanned, very fair like a Chinese. Boobs are very big and tasty. A bit saggy due to too big. But it's ok, bcoz they are natural and I so enjoyed playing with them. Attacked her boobs several times, but she never unhappy once. Always joked and giggled with me.
The best is her stereo damn nice, sound like she never had enough. Likely to rtf at least one more before she leaving.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1