The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 19
naga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaga888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Miya from SNS

Saw her back and i am really addicted to her.

This is the 3rd time we had meet as we meet twice previously.

she is just like a drug to me that i would like to fuck every day and every time.

Refer to my FR on her previous.

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=2...0&postcount=96

https://sbfsg.agency/showpost.php?p=2...&postcount=162
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Mila from SNS

This photo above explains it all. Very attractive and beautiful yet sultry i like girls with long hair. She carries herself well and she is the type you sure will not reject type.

Her body was very slim and tight. She have a beach tanned skin type and that ass is just so damn good for doggy. OMG. By the way, she has some. TATTOOS. And I am a sucker for tattoo lady.

Boob size was just nice for me. cup. It comes with that nipple that raises to the occasion as you suckle on the milk bags. I love the way it feels in my hands. Just nice for me to grab on fully and she is also very sensitive on her boobs.

Her pussy was Wooohooo. FULLY SHAVED. Painters will rejoice at this. No smell at all. I painted her a good time and saw her grabbing on the sheets as I suck on her clit, lick her thighs, poke her pussy with my tongue. The sight of her enjoying, sucking on her lips, grabbing my hands...wow. Love that.

She is a DT Expert this one. She basically keep on giving me the DT pleasure and I can feel her back of the throat as she constantly slid my cock all the way in and I can see that my cock is missing completely and inside her mouth. She can also go on for quite some time as we changed a few positions and got her to suck on my cock, enjoying the wonderful sight.

Frenching was good as I wasnt disappointed. She was wild and DFK is on the menu. She is not shy at all and we had lips fight, tongue fight and being an expert frencher, I somehow think she got more staimina than me.

After all the building up before the deed, she was damn ready with her wet shaved pussy inviting my cock to drill her. And yes, she is wet and tight. She was a little shy with me as I was looking at her eyes as she rode me to heaven. We changed positions, lifted her legs and pumped her and she was grabbing the sheets again and pull me down to hug her tightly. Doggy was the best, that ass is to die for and with her slim waist, shaved pussy, my armies surrendered in doggy style. No complains from her as I changed positions quite a few times to feel her in different angles. She was still giggling and smiling as I laid on the bed.

GFE was good as she will focus on her work and give me lot of attention and super high chemistry making me feel comfortable with her.

Sure RTF material and I think I will go for her again very soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1