The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-03-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yao2347 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/guoguo-massage/

arrived, text and call no reply, waste of time
Her phone is down that day. Just FYI
Old 30-03-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-xuan-xuan/

Finally found time to meet XX aka Rayna, service is as good as before, glad that she still remembers me...

Like what other bros mentioned, GFE off the roof. Really like fooling around with your girlfriend, and her pics really needs to be retaken la... don't do her justice as all. IRL way better
Old 30-03-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Shows that everyone has different taste when in comes to look and body. Some like some dun like but really gotta try once to know.

Any syt or fair skin girls to recommend from the new girls? Tried a few and always regret not visiting anyi instead.
AnYi if can click with her is very very fun. Most SLG girls 95% are Milf. Not sure about new Nicole looks no bad, if see from the photo. Try other stable
Old 30-03-2024, 04:36 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
MR for the legend kiki

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-kiki/

Location: central condo, got bus stop nearby (drivers can comment on the parking)
Look: Definitely top 3 for me since chionging from 2018, along with Amei and Cai Cai, won’t disappoint if you like tall girls ~165cm
Body: curvy with big boobs/nipples, meaty at the right places
Massage: Is thorough but strength is weak, each to their own
Sensual: SN 4g roaming, lick nipple with some light kissing, choose reverse cowgirl, grab those big boobs from behind, caress the nipples, superb shiok. Downside is cannot zhut(YMMV)
RTM: yes will see if she opens up more

Conclusion: if you like tall girl with a pretty face, decent roaming and good gfe and can keep a good conversation going, just chiong. If looking for 5g FN there’s many other choices. If want FJ then can skip her unless you Andy Lau & super rich & she has feeling for you(look at the & sign ppl)

Current list of RTM: Ruanruan, xiaomin, kiki
You are right bro. Come out to cheong, cash is king. As for the look, best is to look like Ronaldo lor. Ronaldo of Portugal, not Ronaldo of Brazil hor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 30-03-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
good evening bros, its vazie here again, but this time i would like to share with everyone here on a masseuse (vietnamese) that i have chanced upon while waiting for my original girl to pick me up.

as you all might have known, sglonelyguy is starting to pop up with some vietnamese ladies that are offering reasonable rates for massage and add ons. (cherry is one instance) and the reviews hasn't been negative thus far. but i thought maybe i could share with everyone here the girl in question.

girl is named kimmy on the website and here's her link : https://qianjin-9.site/staff-details.html?id=3020

(video is the most accurate of all in terms of her looks)

it all started when i was waiting for my original booking (cherry). but while i was waiting, i glanced to the side and i saw this lovely girl eating silently. her long auburn hair was untied and her face was extremely pleasant looking. her body was very tight and nubile and while i was stealing glances at her, i managed to see that she was wearing a sexy black g string while her shirt was hiked up whilst she was sitting. she caught me stealing glances and instead of giving me a dirty look, she smiled at me and continued eating her noodles. she was so pretty that when cherry lead me up to the room, i was so distracted by this lovely goddess that was in-front of me momentarily that i couldn't PERFORM whilst doing the act with cherry (mind you, cherry is also no slouch either in the looks and figure department).

so long story short, fast hands fast legs, i asked cherry for her contact and she gave it to me and i started liaising with her.

THE PRE BOOKING PHASE.

comms : 8/10. english wasn't her strongest department so i started the introductory hello message in english and subsequently turned to google translate to translate my messages to vietnamese. no hitch at all and she was also upfront on her prices (no upselling from her part of course).

location : 9/10. stone throw away from a MRT station. should have little to no difficulty getting towards the said location.

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION.

as it was during the on peak period, traffic was rather congested and it took quite a bit of time for me to travel from dover to the said location. but all this time, she was patient and told me that she's waiting for me and told me not to rush and be safe.

upon reaching the area, she greeted me with a very demure smile and led me up towards her room (it's a shop setting btw). she was smiling and giggling like a 18 year old girl when we tried to make some verbal comms. obviously english again wasn't her strong point but her cheerful demeanour made it better and more pleasant. now onto the ratings for her services.

massage : 8/10. (surprising for her small built, she's able to emit decent strength onto the knots of my body. she was diligent in her massages and she had a systematic approaching when it comes to the flow and rhythm. it was surprising decent that i nearly fell asleep. this carried on for 20 minutes before she popped the golden question. obviously as i was so infatuated with her, i chose the full course meal. :P

body : 9.5/10. her body was so TIGHT that she puts ktv girls and the ladies from vpremium to SHAME. no traces of fats on her belly area, her thighs were so soft and silky that when she straddled me, it felt like my legs were onto smooth tofu. she had a pleasant smell and every time she touches me she gives me a chills on my body (but in a very good way)

boobs : 9.5/10. its so deliciously soft. her areolas were of a decent size and circumference as well.

bbbj : oh my god. hands down, the best blowjob i ever had. she alternates between soft, subtle and then aggressive suctions on my dick and it drove me crazy. imagine a young lass, giving you the best blow of your life but also giving you a naughty grin and wink, knowing that she had you hook, line and sinker and into her finger? yes that's the girl. and did i also mention, she will suddenly dive deep down to your cock, balls deep with her mouth?

Fingering and painting : 10/10. i can't even get a finger in. and when i did, it was so drenched. she was literally begging me to finger her aggressively. go figure. and when i dived down to lick her, what do you know? a near hairless vagina, glistening with her juices with no funky smell.

FJ : infinite. now onto the best part. caps on. and when the moment she's on top of you, she will ride you like CRAZY. she's a little pocket rocket and she just kept on going and going and her pussy was extremely tight (refer to my above rating). it got to the point that i felt like the condom on me was like on heat and her moans was echoing around the room. one minute she was riding and the next she was reaching towards you for some deep french kissing action and not ONCE, I REPEAT, NOT ONCE did she ever asked me to be on top. needless to say, i surrendered within minutes. pathetic from me, yes i know. but fuck, she was so proactive and so aggressive from the start to finish. where did i even stand a chance to begin with? and whilst typing this review, i got another fking boner, even after going 2 rounds with her.

all in all, if you are looking for a change in scenery and if you prefer some pho, i think she's the perfect fit for your needs. she's nice, sweet, attentive and pleasant to be with. poor girl mentioned that she has little to no customers and its easy to see why (she doesn't have much money to do the ads on the right websites) and she's bleeding out cash.

1. will i rtf? its a fucking yes from me.
2. will i recommend? its a fucking resounding yes.
3. is she worth the money and time? definitely.

and lastly, ymmv.
will be writing another FR soon. clocked a 930PM - 1AM session with her yesterday. )
Old 30-03-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!

Quote:
will be writing another FR soon. clocked a 930PM - 1AM session with her yesterday. )
how many times you came? 4 shots? Damage? Please explain
Old 30-03-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

MR for xiaomin
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xiao-min-massage/

Location: Condo area, blue line, accessible by foot and bus(again drivers can comment on the parking)
Look: 90% close to photo just real person is more to the cute side
Body: petite girl with average body but smooth skin and is very huggable.
Massage: quite okay, could use more strength
Sensual: FN 5g roaming, took the 140package and for me it was really worth it. Hardworking girl, cause just had leg day so didn’t manage to cim, asked her to use hand instead with her sitting on top of me.
RTM: yes

Conclusion: if you are looking for playability, 5g FN petite girl, bbbj, xiaomin is the girl to look for. Do ask her if she’s on period if you care about this.

Current list of RTM: Ruanruan, xiaomin, kiki
Old 30-03-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lols. Wonder who is next on his body count?

But the theory isn't wrong. If a girl, working or not working, agrees to go on a staycation with you alone...it's a tacid nod to being ok with having sex, and usually foc, unless prior financial agreements were made.

Used to enjoy bringing the girls (working and non working) up to bkk for a short free for all. Only paid their airfares.
Yo Kopio senpai, it's been a very long while!

Was randomly dropping in to see how's the scene and glad to see you've been well!
Old 30-03-2024, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
FR for https://sglonelyguy-30.com/yi-lin-massage/

She is a Milf (late 30s, early 40s) Her looks is almost similar to the pictures. The edited photos make her face much more smooth. Expect 5 to 10% discount.

Her massage is non existence but she tries. Where she excel is gfe. Very high sensual and she is fn. To me her body is like the famous jav Julia.
Bro Ivysaw says her massage is not bad leh cause she’s a masseuse back home.

In any case, I find it quite hard to believe her body is like the famous JAV star Julia. Julia is very slim and lean with big boobies.
This ML doesn’t seem so slim, even if her boobs are like Julia.
Old 30-03-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tried Kimmy, here’s my take:
She does not rank high in looks and body for me
In fact, she is kinda plain looking and average body compared to her colleagues at first glance

But she does make me feel like a man
I think that’s an important attribute

Her strength is making the session feel non commercial
Perhaps the language barrier is a good thing: let the action do the talking

Overall I have to say that she is something special
If bro vazie didn’t recommend I wouldn’t have picked her from the others of that joint

Thanks bro!
Old 30-03-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post

In any case, I find it quite hard to believe her body is like the famous JAV star Julia. Julia is very slim and lean with big boobies.
Stomach got those wrinkle lines. Most probably gave birth before haha
Old 30-03-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Sorry, I need to give more specifics. Yes you are right not as tone as Julia, but I also won’t say she is fat. I meant her body shape same as Julia. As for her massage really nothing to rave about leh, she gave me a 15mins massage and then start her sensual. In and out 35-40mins.

Last edited by Moomoblacksheep; 30-03-2024 at 09:31 PM.
Old 30-03-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bro.. can share the dmg for full service? thanks man..
Old 30-03-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Nah she's nowhere near julia level body, not sure about julia now but julia in her prime was a goddess with an insanely crazy body ratio even though she's not that tall, yi lin imo is abit meaty around the waist since she's a milf but not to the point of being fat imo since i can appreciate meatier women( if you like petite skinny girls then u can give her a miss). Also like i mentioned b4 the main reason to visit her should be for her huge natural E cup knockers. Those 胸器 can really kill.
Old 30-03-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 1
Alwaysnewb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Tried Kimmy, here’s my take:
She does not rank high in looks and body for me
In fact, she is kinda plain looking and average body compared to her colleagues at first glance

But she does make me feel like a man
I think that’s an important attribute

Her strength is making the session feel non commercial
Perhaps the language barrier is a good thing: let the action do the talking

Overall I have to say that she is something special
If bro vazie didn’t recommend I wouldn’t have picked her from the others of that joint

Thanks bro!
Anyone you recommend from the shop? I tried Kimmy and Cherry, wondering if there are other good ones there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1