The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for heads up. Shall give sasiya a try next week for vesak day

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
So there a few here and my reference is Sukhumvit soi / alley 22.

This is after waking past EmSphere and Kush Cannabis.

As you enter Soi 22, best time IMO is past 6/7pm when it's a fuller line up.

After walking past a handful of bars with girls beckoning you, you will come across two massage parlours side by side. The uniform is purple. Warning, these are mix ladies and LB ( I think).
They provide legit leg pe full body massage. If you opt for full body, they will guide you to upstairs with private rooms, they offer HJ, BBBJ, FJ , partial or fully naked.

Their opening rates can be high. I would nego down to no more than :
HJ full naked below 1000 baht
BBBJ fully naked 1500
FJ between 1500 to 2000

Anything more don't waste time.

Walk down a little further like 1 to 2 mins, you will see a corner spa called Sasiya. Normally they assign the girl as this is legit spa. BUT, I noticed a prettier than usual lady and pretended to say I am looking for friend. Then i memorize her name from her badge and request for her. I've learnt the younger and better looking ones give HJ and BBBJ...and the BBBJ is out of this world. They are more discreet here as they're are no private rooms, the tatami mattress are on the floor, each cubicle is separated by a secured curtain, each tatami is a double size which is roomy.
BBBJ, roaming and removing their clothes is only 1200 baht. RTM a few times here. Seems like their BBBJ comes with alot of tongue swirling which for me is really awesome esp when combined with solid suction and rhythm.
Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
So there a few here and my reference is Sukhumvit soi / alley 22.

This is after waking past EmSphere and Kush Cannabis.

As you enter Soi 22, best time IMO is past 6/7pm when it's a fuller line up.

After walking past a handful of bars with girls beckoning you, you will come across two massage parlours side by side. The uniform is purple. Warning, these are mix ladies and LB ( I think).
They provide legit leg pe full body massage. If you opt for full body, they will guide you to upstairs with private rooms, they offer HJ, BBBJ, FJ , partial or fully naked.

Their opening rates can be high. I would nego down to no more than :
HJ full naked below 1000 baht
BBBJ fully naked 1500
FJ between 1500 to 2000

Anything more don't waste time.

Walk down a little further like 1 to 2 mins, you will see a corner spa called Sasiya. Normally they assign the girl as this is legit spa. BUT, I noticed a prettier than usual lady and pretended to say I am looking for friend. Then i memorize her name from her badge and request for her. I've learnt the younger and better looking ones give HJ and BBBJ...and the BBBJ is out of this world. They are more discreet here as they're are no private rooms, the tatami mattress are on the floor, each cubicle is separated by a secured curtain, each tatami is a double size which is roomy.
BBBJ, roaming and removing their clothes is only 1200 baht. RTM a few times here. Seems like their BBBJ comes with alot of tongue swirling which for me is really awesome esp when combined with solid suction and rhythm.
Excellent, thanks. Tempting to perhaps walk over there tomorrow. If you remember the name of the girl(s) at Sasiya, that would be very helpful and much appreciated. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1