The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-04-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
milksmoothie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bonk with Armani from Lust365
Damage: 120/45/1

Looks: 9 close to pix
Body: 9 slim, pleasant shape
Boobs: 8.5 grabbable
Bbbj: 10 solid in being hard working and always ready to slide deep
Fj: 9 she met my expectation of 'good bonk' not only good looking but also has the skills to drive me xiao over her. She can do any position with enthusiasm coupled with sexy moanings. She is worth it. A must bonk

Date: 5/4/24
Old 06-04-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 10
Bret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Zani KinkyThai

Looks: long hair and have the wild and foxy look. She didn't disappoint in terms of apperance. She looks similar to the photo I attached.

Body: Her hip to waist ratio is just lovely, smooth and slim waist, some tattoo, petite with round seducing ass.

Boobs: enhance C with super reactive nips nice to fondle, lick and suck.

Frenching: skilled tongue- tongue kisser! Held my face closer to her and pulled my hair some more! Solid! Got me more hungry for her.

Painting: i enjoyed painting her shaven pussy as she is super responsive and very easy to get wet. Tasty and no smell at all.

Bbbj: gave her full attention to my hard cock. Linked every inch of my cock, slow and sensual with slurping effect and deepthroat.

FJ: grind on me really slowly and passionately Felt all of her in every up and down during cowgirl. Reverse and she’s in faster tempo. God damn amazing feeling. Doggy her and that worn me out! Solid bonking! Gave it to her all for her on her body!

Overall a nice session.

Please take good care of this gem and thanks bro Kinkythai for the arrangement
Old 06-04-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Annie TRL

Okt: professional, and understanding despite being slightly late for my appointment

Looks: Long hair and she looks much prettier and adorable than the pic posted. Attractive look.
same as in pic, no switch and bait.

Body: Petite and slim with fair smooth skin. she's got a big nice ass! Nice to smack on them when doggie, good for ass lover.

Boobs: big and original boobies but soft to the touch, perky nipples that are sensitive to the tongue and fingers.

Frenching: enjoyed frenching with her, she initiate it and she won't stop it , it was a non-stop tongue fighting action.

Painting: shaven pussy with no smell and she reacts well and easily wet.

BBBJ: Skillful and rotate her tongue to twirl my cock, suck like pro non stop focus on tip and ball
Slow and non-stop sensual blow with deepthroat.

FJ: Started with her riding me, pussy was a good tight fit. Her expressions when riding are not to be missed. Her moans also gradually increased in volume. Responsive and ok with all position.

GFE: super good gfe feels from her, good gf candidate, high KC,hardworking and non commercial feel.

RTF: Definitely

Bro SK alway never disappoint me.
Old 06-04-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bounymaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounymaster View Post

May from flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979309&highlight=

Young syt with great slim body 9/10

Service 9/10 which really soild and she's very wild too

We French like lost lovers and very passionate too 9/10

Her pussy is damn tight and very moist when I eat n finger her together 9/10

She blows me for quite long time and let me shot all into her mouth 9/10

We fucked like rabbits and for the whole 40mins session making both of us sweat like marathon run.. Lol
RTF this Gem this morning. Never regret choosing and thanks oft for the morning arrangement. Worth spending. Her GFE is still as good as before.
Old 06-04-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3008 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 17
Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!

Reya has nice feature with long hair. She has the clubbing ah Lian look and have the wild and naughty gal vibe.

She has natural B+ soft and orginal. It was just nice to suck. I suck her nipple like a big baby.
She has small physique with fair skin tone, figure was curvy and body scent smells good.

Frenching with her was sweet, gentle with good tongue action.

Her bbbj was good as she will licking the shaft and licking my balls made me really hard. Deepthroat with great tempo and speed. Lot of suction and slurping effect.

Her pussy was clean shaved, tight and wet easily, no smell. Sent her high, electrocuted her with my tongue, ate her well.

She was a bit Shy at first but when the mode come, she will literally move on her own. Her ass damn good for doggy. We tried a few position and she let out innocent and sexy moan, When banging her she was clutching anything within reach. We both cummed together and ended up sweaty and exhausted. We tried various positions, and she obliged willingly.

Her GFE was good and KC skill was high too, I have an enjoyable session with her.

Thanks bro love house
Old 06-04-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

time to featured some girls with live photo (soon)
Old 06-04-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
risabiw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=980293

Risa - FairiesFinder

Looks: 9/10 really chio and sexy, she got the looks.
Body : 9/10 curvy, v nice figure. Naked really super steam one.
Boobs: 9/10 huge and soft, natural E
Catbath: 10/10 super turn on, she got the skills. Roam around my nipple feels damn good.
Bbbj: 9/10 good suction and maintain good eye contact, okay to go deep and fast. Super wet.
Pussy: 9/10 clean shaved tight pussy.
FJ: 9/10 she is a horny and wild one, v skilful in bed. Good rider too!

Overall: 9/10 she is a gem, grab her fast!

RTF: yes
Old 06-04-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 2
koxor89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoxor89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkoxor89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

6/4
Gun
150/2s
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979696

Location was near to my supper location which just need to drive 5mins

Lady was in her 20 to 22 and her complexion is quite good

Body was great and her boobs are nice to fondle and lick

We French hard and she was damn wet even just kissing only

We did 69 and she's was moaning non stop with my cock in her mouth

We did doggy and her riding me, she can really ride me till I almost cumming and I signal her to let me shoot all on her face

Great lady with good attitude

Old 06-04-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 6
LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!

Aom -FG

Looks - 8.5/10 slight discount due to filter, otherwise spot on!

Body -9/10 slim with the right curves

Frenching - passionate with soft kissable lips

BBBJ -9/10 Good auction and tempo of licking and sucking

FJ -9/10 Fuck her in every position also si bei shiok. Love to fondle with her nipples while thrusting in her hard.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979865&highlight=
Old 06-04-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Goh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

5th April - 11am
Fairy - Risa

Texted FF if Risa can do cim ? He reply yes and location gam me.

Looks - exactly same
Boobs : nice E Cup , I have a good time sucking
Catbath : 5/ 10
French : 0/10 no kiss .
GF: 5/ 10 not very eager to please , normal only ,
BBBJ : 9/10 ( 2XCIM ) That is the highlight
MSG: 8 /10

I am here for her E-Cup and cim. But service wise normal only
Old 06-04-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

sman2323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking at X-Factor Pin looks hot!!! Have anyone try her yet?
Old 06-04-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iheartdanix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Toey
Looks : 10/10 (Don’t even need photoshop, personally she looks much prettier than advertised)
Body : 10/10 (Enhanced boons but soft and squeezable)
BBBJ : 10/10 (One of the best, really took her time. Boobjob then CIM for second shot)
FJ : 10/10 (Great moans, changed positions a few times)
GFE : 10/10 (Cuddled and watched TV in between shots while chit chatting)
RTF : Definitely
Old 06-04-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

gofather123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

5/4
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=979696

Gun

Slight discount from photos, body is curvy with a nice ass.

Frenching & doggy top tier. Also very accomodating.

RTF: yes
Old 06-04-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
funcyl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

OKT: 10/10 Always a smooth booking with Bro Lust.
No hiccups or anything so far.
So no complaints here.

Looks: 9/10 Looks pretty. 85% as picture,

Body: 8/10 The slim kind. I prefer girls which are meatier. If you are into slim girls, Yaris is perfect for you.

Frenching: 8/10 The soft and sensual type. Like pecks, Not the aggressive type and not much of tongue fighting.

BBBJ: 9/10 BBBJ WAS VERY GOOD. Suction not too strong. Just nice to make it feel damn good! Alot of pattern one. I almost lost control.

Fj: 10/10 Tried all the normal positions. Her moans and grabbing of sheets and anything she can grab hold of turns me on.
She can take a deep pounding without any complaints.
She can also ride without any complaints. This was the best part for me. Thrust deep and hard into her and she took it like a champ.

Gfe: 9/10 Makes the effort to make me feel comfortable and making sure that I was enjoying myself. Very easy to hold a conversation.
Not a single complaint to my requests. Only use phone for awhile during halftime but not a problem.
After that straight away cuddle and the hands start to auto-roam.

RTF: Yes
Old 06-04-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

TALL, PRETTY TING TONG FL

Went for 2 different ladies yesterday, saw some reviews mentioning that Anita looks pretty and indeed she is.

She's looks 90% close to ad photos, fair with no Thai tan thanks to her Chinese blood, slim bakness level 3, all natural small B cup with shaven, sensitive pussy. She speaks relatively good English without the need for GT

She's exceptionally good at
1. Being fun and going along with your ting tong behaviour, I was dry humping her before, after the deed and during shower and she went along with it
2. Will jump at you the moment door closes, starting with kisses that progress to dfk even before the actual deed
3. Very sensitive pussy, go slow and gentle when painting her and you'll be rewarded with sexy moans and body shaking. I painted her until she ran out of energy lol
4. Loves fucking. After the first prolonged session, keeps gushing about how much she enjoys it and during 2nd shot she was excited to get me hard and start

So if you like tall, pretty, fair ladies, you'll enjoy her, especially so if you're ting tong type, she gets more excited to reveal her fun ting tong side. Boob lovers might want to avoid as hers are small.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1