The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2024, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!
Re: Lets talk about retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Which the gov is doing by increasing retirement age. Chiong or not is technically up to you. You can find a less stressful job like security guard in your twilight years, if that's what you want.

I would avoid scandinavian model because their model involves taxing the young and productive to the max (up to 50% tax rate) to subsidize the older folks. This would cause the ypunger folks to just leave and seek employment elsewhere
The young will get old one day
Old 07-05-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
The young will get old one day
True. Then the yooung would complain about the old and cycle continues
Old 07-05-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Rent private or dorm? I guess the gov will have to weigh votes vs allowing this
what about those foreigners in between?
do you mean all foreigners in sg are either fw type or expat type?
recent years more and more foreigners downgrade from renting private to renting hdb
most hdb tenants are also the biggest portion of foreigners in sg: Malaysians
u ask malaysian rent private, they rather stay and commute daily from JB
besides, not all foreigners can qualify for a dorm space even if they want to
Old 07-05-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
what about those foreigners in between?
do you mean all foreigners in sg are either fw type or expat type?
recent years more and more foreigners downgrade from renting private to renting hdb
most hdb tenants are also the biggest portion of foreigners in sg: Malaysians
u ask malaysian rent private, they rather stay and commute daily from JB
besides, not all foreigners can qualify for a dorm space even if they want to
To be honest, and at least to me, that is something foreigners have to think of themselves. I mean you can't expect the Singaporean government to take care of foreigners, right? No government would. I can understand some citizens concern.

And if you study SG gov policy, going forward i don't think there is any in-between foreigners. If you look at the latest revised salary requirements for Employment Pass (EP) is $5,600 ($6200 for Financial Services) per month and increasing every year according to age. For e.g. a 35 year old foreigner not in financial sector will need to earn at least $8,400 to qualify for an EP. Which also means either they are very well paid and can afford to rent private or they apply for Work Pass and stay in dorm. Very little to no in between and that is the government intention.
Old 08-05-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
To be honest, and at least to me, that is something foreigners have to think of themselves. I mean you can't expect the Singaporean government to take care of foreigners, right? No government would. I can understand some citizens concern.

And if you study SG gov policy, going forward i don't think there is any in-between foreigners. If you look at the latest revised salary requirements for Employment Pass (EP) is $5,600 ($6200 for Financial Services) per month and increasing every year according to age. For e.g. a 35 year old foreigner not in financial sector will need to earn at least $8,400 to qualify for an EP. Which also means either they are very well paid and can afford to rent private or they apply for Work Pass and stay in dorm. Very little to no in between and that is the government intention.
work permit leh?
malaysians work here on what pass?
govt love them cause govt can collect more taxes and have cheaper labour
u know there are very limited dorms available for renting right and mostly reserved for fw only.
Old 08-05-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
work permit leh?
malaysians work here on what pass?
govt love them cause govt can collect more taxes and have cheaper labour
u know there are very limited dorms available for renting right and mostly reserved for fw only.
Yes, so these foreigners have to decide. Stay in a cheap dorm and save time and money at the expense of comfort, stay in a condo to save time and have comfort at the expense of high rent or they can stay in JB for the comfort and to save money at the expense of time. Choose 1. Can't have all.
Old Yesterday, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Iamthestarlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

want to retire in another country that is cheap but beautiful place and calm. Any recommend on which country? the only ones I've ever been to are Indonesia and Bali. I was there for a while and many tourists from other countries also retired there.
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamthestarlord View Post
want to retire in another country that is cheap but beautiful place and calm. Any recommend on which country? the only ones I've ever been to are Indonesia and Bali. I was there for a while and many tourists from other countries also retired there.
many place in SEA are beautiful and cheap. problem is not all these places gonna let you get a long term stay visa easily.

thailand is 1 easy place. of course not bangkok. Chiangmai is a popular choice. if you want a more local region, try northeast thailand bordering Laos there.

Been to Laos once only, seems like a super laidback place to me. Lotsssss of nature. but availability of goods are an issue.

vietnam is superb. but probably cant get a visa for long stay unless you marry a viet.

Myanmar is out cause of civil war. But may be a good place to consider too when it ends, depending what kind of government is formed. The new government has to be inclusive and take all the different states / ethnics into consideration as well, otherwise its civil war part 2 for them.

Philly.... never been there. heard some places are very beautiful. but know that its a country where their own people wants to flee from. Also very prone to typhoons.

Therea also a new frontier you might wanna explore. East Timor. So far no direct flights there yet. Can only fly from indonesia. Untouched, virgin nature land. Investors have started building 5 star resorts there. They must have seen enough of the place to be putting their money into it.

East Malaysia. Can explore and consider. Heard kinabalu is beautiful (not the mountain). Somemore visa not much of an issue.

Problem is you havent been exploring these places yet. Minimum for you to decide where to move to, you must at least go there and see and feel things for yourself. Better yet, live there at least a month like a local than a tourist (living on limited budget). then you can have a clearer mind of where to choose.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1