The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sid143 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MILF Haven - Johor Jaya

How much do you guys “tip” the girls. I have done various different amounts but not sure if I am paying to much or little. The ladies have never complained I usually just leave on the table when I am done but I just want to make sure I am not short changing them
Old 03-05-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
xiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://freeimage.host/i/JgPmlKG

Ive drew up this not-to-scale map of EK. Please note I do not remember their numbers, regulars who know, please assist to provide. I have always tried to go for popular ones as per this thread but my luck have never been good and I have not tried booking before.

First time I went was to # 2 . Mainlander, all was good, showered together and did the deed first as she claim she sweat from giving a massage. Second visit was with # 1 , I would describe as local tomboy who is rather 'huge', like wider hips and shoulders, both are not lookers no be honest. For this 165, it is quite a deal, hard to expect much more to be honest.

Over the weekend I went again and was with # 3 , she was the better looking ones, local chinese but with some sort of attitude which makes everything very SOP not much feel. She has this obvious long scar on her chest. Sucking and foreplay was extremely short compared to previous 2, but she did personally shower you clean with her own better soap.
Old 03-05-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15583 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoboyboy View Post

https://freeimage.host/i/JgPmlKG

Ive drew up this not-to-scale map of EK. Please note I do not remember their numbers, regulars who know, please assist to provide. I have always tried to go for popular ones as per this thread but my luck have never been good and I have not tried booking before.

First time I went was to # 2 . Mainlander, all was good, showered together and did the deed first as she claim she sweat from giving a massage. Second visit was with # 1 , I would describe as local tomboy who is rather 'huge', like wider hips and shoulders, both are not lookers no be honest. For this 165, it is quite a deal, hard to expect much more to be honest.

Over the weekend I went again and was with # 3 , she was the better looking ones, local chinese but with some sort of attitude which makes everything very SOP not much feel. She has this obvious long scar on her chest. Sucking and foreplay was extremely short compared to previous 2, but she did personally shower you clean with her own better soap.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1