The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2024, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
firstadvert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Hi. Can share where is this place? Thanks
Old 29-04-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkennese2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkennese2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for the share bro. Can confirm most of the things you've mentioned.

age - early 20s
looks 8/10 - really young and sweet looking
body 9/10 - she has the full package, petite with long legs and good boobs
massage - 5/10 lots to learn cause she's quite new but she's accommodative
conversation - this is a bit hard though, she tries to chat but her grasp of language not there yet. had to use wechat translate, both eng and chi.
fj - 9/10 accommodative and responsive with good moans, she had to cover her mouth at times, i thought that was sexy.

i must say she is enthusiastic. really looks like a typical uni gf with long hair

but bro cherry has a lot more unlock than i do, she doesn't kiss at all. lol. maybe need visit her a few more times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Just had a very good session with Ling Ling and it is FR time for LL.

I would say her looks are very chio, just like your uni GF. A hot and young chick. The pic was accurate as with minimal PS or touch ups.

Her figure was solid, proportionate and accentuated by her B cups, slim and curvy hips. There was not fats spotted at all. In fact slim but with the correct amount of curves at the hip lines.

She was attentive in shower, SOP, give me a nice and clean wash on the front and back then sit on the towel bowl and give me a quick blow.

Frenching non stop from start till climax. It was full of tongue action from start to end, so great for bros who are into DFK

BBBJ was great with strong suction, attentive to balls and she doesnt stop until you motion her to move on

Her pussy was shaven and pink. It was totally a young and tight cunt. Can totally feel her vagina walls when penetrating her and she likes to flex her cunt muscle as I pumped so it does felt like having a vacuum machine down under. She is fine with any positions as we moved through the usual positions but she prefers to be dominated and be on the receiving end. Can take a deep and hard pounding once she is comfortable with you. The moaning was enticing, sexy n erotic. I cummed in doggy after a solid 20 mins of love making with her.

Feel very sexified and totally a RTF material.

She was very friendly, chatty and I had no problems breaking the ice with her. She can hold conversion well and give me the feeling of a young, uninhabited girlfriend when i am young.

Location is good with easy access by bus and short walk from MRT Station.

Tips is just 2 blue for a young and tight pussy. It was definitely a good bonk with the same standard as the local dome young ladies which charges $1500 per sex. Interested bros can PM me for contact. I am more than willing to share.

Old 29-04-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
joker2390 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookseeloo View Post
Share pm share with me too?
Share CTC please
Old 30-04-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -147 / Power: 0
Thenewoldme Thenewoldme

Hi I am new to Upper Paya Lebar area due to just change office, any good recommendation? Cos some times work stress needs to release. Appreciate if any bros can share some lobangs with me.
Old 01-05-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
viperray is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi Bro can pm ctc thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
I could french and lick her in second visit. She is very very passionate in frenching I assure you. First visit she was shy but second visit I dunno why she suddenly so passionate. Maybe because I sometimes entertain her on wechat when she is bored and needed someone to reply her.

My friend is closer to her. She gives him even better service until I also stunned when he described what she did with him.
Old 01-05-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
HuatHuatKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I would say her looks are very chio, just like your uni GF. A hot and young chick. The pic was accurate as with minimal PS or touch ups.

Her figure was solid, proportionate and accentuated by her B cups, slim and curvy hips. There was not fats spotted at all. In fact slim but with the correct amount of curves at the hip lines.

She was attentive in shower, SOP, give me a nice and clean wash on the front and back then sit on the towel bowl and give me a quick blow.

Frenching non stop from start till climax. It was full of tongue action from start to end, so great for bros who are into DFK

BBBJ was great with strong suction, attentive to balls and she doesnt stop until you motion her to move on

Her pussy was shaven and pink. It was totally a young and tight cunt. Can totally feel her vagina walls when penetrating her and she likes to flex her cunt muscle as I pumped so it does felt like having a vacuum machine down under. She is fine with any positions as we moved through the usual positions but she prefers to be dominated and be on the receiving end. Can take a deep and hard pounding once she is comfortable with you. The moaning was enticing, sexy n erotic. I cummed in doggy after a solid 20 mins of love making with her.

She was very friendly, chatty and I had no problems breaking the ice with her. She can hold conversion well and give me the feeling of a young, uninhabited girlfriend when i am young.

Tips is just 2 blue for a young and tight pussy. It was definitely a good bonk with the same standard as the local dome young ladies which charges $1500 per sex. Interested bros can PM me for contact. I am more than willing to share.

Bro, can share ctc? Thanks in advance!
Old 01-05-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
erapryde is a Helpful and Caring Samstererapryde is a Helpful and Caring Samstererapryde is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hi, kind Sir. Please share ctc. Thanks so much!
Old 01-05-2024, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 2
caicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaicaipk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Peng View Post
Any good review and how the charges at Ninki TCM|宁康中医养生?

You can try a super start Milk 牛奶. looks like Cecilia Cheung. fair skin with big boobs. She is pettier than the new Angela. 80+100 tips you get very very happy package. she accpet finger and easy wet. up my point after you try her, 100% thank me.
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
klmelvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro check your PM for LL contact. Cheers. Happy cheonging!
Hi bro ur inbox might be full. Able to get ctc too tyvm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1