The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 20
xiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
FF with a PRC receptionist

Nowadays, there is a lot of PRC girls in SG. And the good thing is, sometimes, these girls are all alone in SG and vulnerable or lonely. This is an encounter I had about a year ago. I shall post this encounter all at one time.

The New Year’s Day had just passed, and I remember I had to renew my car insurance soon, in order to pay for my road tax. My insurance company had already sent out a notice with the new quotation on it. After looking for a few more, I decided to go back to this company which I have bought my car insurance for the past 3 years. So I picked up my phone and call.

Recep : hello, YYY company, how may I assist you? (a super sweet voice, with a funny ascent)
Me: hello. This is Mr X. I am a customer of your company for auto insurance. Can I speak to anyone who can assist me in the renewal?
Recep : sorry, you are looking for who?
Me : I am looking for anyone who can assist me in my auto insurance renewal?
Recap : auto? We don’t have anyone by the name of auto.
Me : oh goodness, I think you misunderstood me. Ni hui jiang hua yu ma?
Recep : hui hui.
Me : wo yao chao yi wei fu zhe qi che pao xian de ren.
Recep : hao de hao de, ni teng teng

The line was transferred to a guy, whom took care of my renewal. However, I still need to go up to the company to make payment, and collect the initial certificate. As I was not free that day, I told him I will be down two days later. After the conversation, this PRC’s sweet voice keep repeating in my head. I was day-dreaming about this voice screaming in bed, must be super hard-on. I decided to call her and have some fun.

Recep: hello, YYY company, how may I assist you?
Me : (in Chinese this time) I am looking for you.
Recep : (in Chinese too) you looking for me?
Me: I am the Mr X just now. I want to complain. How can a receptionist’s English standard so poor? Haha
Recep : (with my laughter, she knew I was playing) People just came to SG 2 weeks ago, still not used to using English. Although I knew English, I dun use it much back in China..
Me : oh, so you new here? How is SG?

We spent the next 2 minutes chatting a little about herself. After a while, she said she got to go, I requested for her handphone number. She rejected initially, but I persisted saying that I will go complain if she dun. She finally agreed. I spent the next 2 days exchanging sms with her. Her name is Angie, 23 yo. And she was from Guangzhou, her parents have a business in trading with Vietnam, and she can speak Cantonese very well too. However, I was careful not to be too close, as I had not seen her face. I dun wan to spend too much effort, then the recap turns out to be a ba chai. I din tell her I was going down 2 days later, which is also a Friday. I also made arrangement to ensure my OC thought I was elsewhere.
Old 21-02-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

xiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: FF with a PRC receptionist

The day came, and I went up. Uponing reaching the level, I walked to the reception. The person who greeted me was an auntie.

Auntie : Good afternoon, how can I help you?
Me : hi, I am Mr X, I have an appointment with Dennis for my car insurance renewal.
Auntie : just a moment. Why don’t you take a seat there (signaling me to the waiting area next to the reception)?
Me : ok thank you.
As the auntie speaks in normal SG way, I am sure she is not Angie. Then about 1 minute later, a girl about 168cm came back from the direction of the toilet, and thanked the auntie for covering her. The auntie went in. Angie was wearing a low cut V-neck black top, with a white business jacket, with white skirt too. I cannot really see her cup size then, but shouldn’t be too small. Her face was a sweet SYT, not those very pretty type, but with big eyes, and long silky hair. To be certain, I waited for her to receive some calls, and heard her voice before confirming it is her. 2 calls came in, and I am quite it is Angie. After the second came, she came over and said, “Sorry sir. Dennis said there are some problem with the system, and he will need about 10-15 min to process your renewal.”

Now in front of me, is her, with her hands in front together, bending down a little. She looked so sweet, until I was wondering whether anyone in this company bonked her before. I said it is alright. I decided not to reveal my identity so fast. As I was waiting, I was planning what to do. As I was waiting, I saw her pick up her phone typing an sms. Soon, my hone vibrated. Goodness it is her. (in Chinese) “when you coming to the company? I haven’t seen your face.”. I decided to tease her abit. “I came before already, saw your low cut, my nose nearly bleed”. I looked over, she smiled but looked disappointed. “is it? How come you never tell me? Now I don’t even remember how you look like.” As my phone is on vibrating mode, I decided not to reply so soon, just in case she realized it’s me. “you will know one. Or you want to meet me for dinner?”. I caught her smiling, and a short sms came, “yes”. After that, I did not reply. Dennis came out, and I got on with my renewal of my insurance. Stupid auto insurance price went up by 15%. My additional 10% NCD become totally non-existent. Sianz… After the documentation, Dennis offered me to walk me to the lift but I rejected, saying I am waiting for a call. He left. Now in the lobby is only me and Angie. I walked over, and said, “(in Chinese) hi angie, I am X. You looked really pretty in person.” For a long while, she was a little stunned to talk. After she regain her composure, she smiled and replied, “oh you have been sms-ing me all this while. You very naughty.”
Me : “how? It’s 430. You knocking off at 5. We can go for dinner. Unless my looks disappoint you?”
Angie : “nonsense. Ok, but you got to wait for me.”
Me : “ok, I go walk around, call me when you are done.”
Old 21-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Samster

At 5, she called me, and we went off to eat. As I do not know whether she is those money-faced PRC, I decided to try something different by asking what she feel like eating, whether hawker food is fine? To my surprise, she agreed. Off we go to Tiong Bahru hawker centre. Bought a lot of local delights and enjoyed ourselves. As it was Friday, I plotted to bring her to some drinking place to get her horny and lonely after drinks. I suggested that we go to a disco, but she rejected, saying that she dun like noisy places. I thought, even better, save money. I suggested that we buy some liquor and go to a beach or some quiet place, and she agreed. We went to a 7-11 for the liquor, juice and some paper cups. By now, the sky is slowly turning dark. I drove her to the carpark on Mt Faber. (I am sure a lot of people is familiar with that place) I drove to a quiet spot, and switch my head unit to some jazz music for us to get into the mood. I suggested we moved to the rear seat for more room. We started chatting. Found out quite a bit about her, including her life in Guangzhou, studies, her work here in SG. She actually had a bf back in China, but he broke up with her just before coming here. Although she did not want the breakup, but she had no choice. When we reached this point, some tears came out from her eyes. I thought, “this is my chance.”

I put my arm around her and cuddle her in, and stroked her face. I lifted her face up and wiped her tears away with my thumb. She looked at me for a long while, and slowly moved her lips towards mine. I did not moved as I dun want to be seen as making use of the situation, but I offered zero resistance as well. After about 3 sec, her lips touched mine. Her peck become a kiss, and soon, her lips were apart, as if inviting my tongue to go in. I also returned the favour. As I slowly put my tongue in, she lets go a moan. “hmmmm.” I know she is getting a little high with the liquor. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her towards me. She reciprocated by putting her arms around my neck, and while doing that, I fell backwards and now on my back. Our kiss had become a long and passionate frenching kiss. She was getting more and more excited and moved her lips to kiss my neck. One of her hands were reaching for my shirt buttons and undoing them one by one. I knew I could have her. With one hand holding onto her, my other hand reaches into her blouse for the boobs. They were huge, but soft. I unbuckled her bra easily as it was those twist and turn front buckle. My hands were all over her boobs while we returned to our French kissing. After about 10 min of that, I stopped and ask her,”(in Chinese) you want?”. She nodded. I asked that just in case she called rape afterwards. With her answer, I pulled her her skirt and reached towards her vagina. I began fingering her while I pulled her boobs towards me so that I can suck on them. I lifted up her blouse to suck them like a baby hungry for milk. She is moaning more and more by now.

She also unbuckled my pants now and exposed my hard cock out. After 10 min of fingering, sucking nipples and frenching, she moved down and began capping my cock with her mouth. She would look at me and give me the CFM look in between. I was enjoying myself. After only 2 min of suck, she sat up, moved herself on top of me, pulled her skirt up more and shifted her black thongs to the side. “(in Chinese) I want it now”. I realized I haven’t activated my condom yet and asked her, “I haven’t put on condom, you not scared pregnant?”, she replied, “I am in my safe period, lai ba !!!”. I smiled, and with that, she lowered her vagina and allow my cock to slide into her slowly and letting out a loud moan. I sat up and moved my hands underneath her blouse to grab her boobs. She slowly increased her riding speed and I could feel the tightness in her. I asked her how long she haven’t done it, and she said that I am her first in SG. I grabbed her ass and assist her riding, she was moving pretty fast by then, and moans louder. After about 5 min, she lets out a loud moan and said, “wo lai le, hao shuang ah”. I then tell her it is my turn, and she smiled. I put her on her back while my cock was still inside her. I pumped her vigorously. I lifted up her blouse, exposing her boobs, grabbing and fuddling them. As I felt my load coming, I asked her where she want me to shoot, but she returned the question to me. I told her I think CIM is better as no need to clean up, and she agreed, much to my surprise. As my load cum, I told her, she quickly got up and suck my cock, allowing me to CIM. As I finished my load, she gave me a few good stroke with her mouth before taking my cock out. She pulled a few tissue from my tissue box and spat out my cum into it. As we were still in the car backseat, I buttoned back my shift and buckled up my pants while she wore back her clothes too. We then sat there and continue with our drinks.
(in Chinese)
Me : you were quite passionate just now.
Angie: yah. I think coz I am just lonely in SG. But your cock is really big.
Me : how you know it is big? You seen a lot of others?
Angie : not really. Only my ex-bf and yours.
Me : then how you know it is big? Just bigger than your ex-bf only.
Angie : ehrm... big enough to make me come. When I do it with my ex-bf, I will only cum about in a while. Most of the time, I won’t cum before we end.
Me : wow, then you should thank me.
Angie : hey you also have a free bonk right?
Me : true.
Angie : SG-ans always have ONS?
Me : not really, it doesn’t really take place that often. SG girls are a little hard to get. Not many are horny until they need ONS. But now with more and more of your countrymen here, I think there is more chance of that happening. Afterall, when you are alone overseas, you tend to care less and enjoy yourself.
Angie : yah, like today right? (she turned and pinched my cheek)
Me : hey, today you started it, so it is a conquer by China to SG okay?
Angie : (hee hee) ok. Anyway, thanks a lot. I dun really have many SG frens, all I have is a few flat mates, and they are sometimes quite bitchy. So I can’t really hang out with them. But dun think I will let you have ONS with me everytime we meet, I am not that slutty.
Me : ok ok. Hey, I never think you are. I treat you a lot as a friend too. We can hang out together when free.

We continued chatting for another hour before I sent her home. I was confident that I can get her to have more ONS with me, but before I could do that, she got to return to Guangzhou suddenly as her mum was sick. And since then, I never heard from her since then. Still miss her boobs.
Old 21-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Typhoons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, juicy encounter. Hope to read more, like her return from China.
Old 21-02-2009, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

nice encounter that you have posted... hope u got more stories to share!
Old 21-02-2009, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Giffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any further meet up with her? please update us with more sexciting instalment.
Old 21-02-2009, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 18
dota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of lightdota_pro is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story . Camping here.........
Old 21-02-2009, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
OBalls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah bro. Salute you for seizing the opportunity at the right time. Strike while the iron is hot. You have the entrepreneurship blood in you.
Old 21-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

You are so lucky to have met her. Why I have no such luck.
Old 22-02-2009, 12:50 AM
Samster

martll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wha... was that it?
are there any more parts?
nice story btw!
Old 22-02-2009, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
james007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow... that is a lucky encounter. Why I dont have such chance?
Old 22-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Wonder where the insurance counter is?? keke, cheers bro .........
Old 22-02-2009, 07:05 PM
Samster

singsing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which insurance company ? I would like to switch to yours.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1