The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 21
walao is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwalao is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwalao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Dealest Ferrow Kuey Kias,

Today limpei very flee, cos its sunlay..sclatching my lampar chees and eating my box of cherries...you all cherbyekias out there better behave and write properly...lont force limpei to gao gan u.....guai guai hor....just go fuck fuck, shoot shoot and diam diam. Diam diam tio ho and if u wanna write something..write swee swee hor...cheebye..bor Gan buay Tuahan..ji siao siao...Hor Gao Gan La...

Paiseh...just farted...

Walao
Ah Sam faithful follower since 1998 when ICQ still popular..
Bow to almighty Ah Pek Sam ....

Last edited by walao; Yesterday at 11:17 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster

walao is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwalao is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwalao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
1 more thing, the advantage of bald is the naughty bro looks longer, I add vexsta pill and it grew thicker, reddish and longer. Chinese says 香條。cannot resist. Deep down the throat.
Oh i chee...ya..my down there bald too...i tot u meant the top hair botak....mine head pink coror somemore....the boos said so...
Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post

Wow 4p sexxion, u so powerful ar ?
The most i tried was only 6P.. 5 girls at H40.. very noisy but fun.. managed to f each of them a short while before unload.. but that time tried G28 and G16 only let G28 ride less than 1 min and unloaded.. cos of her special skill.. and got laughed by her saying me asking for 3P.. but so far dunno why she can make me cum so fast.. G16 i can do 3 positions with her before unloaded..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
Oh i chee...ya..my down there bald too...i tot u meant the top hair botak....mine head pink coror somemore....the boos said so...
If you want the colour like jambu U let me know.
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
The most i tried was only 6P.. 5 girls at H40.. very noisy but fun.. managed to f each of them a short while before unload.. but that time tried G28 and G16 only let G28 ride less than 1 min and unloaded.. cos of her special skill.. and got laughed by her saying me asking for 3P.. but so far dunno why she can make me cum so fast.. G16 i can do 3 positions with her before unloaded..
Next time try 4th position..herricopter..she arch her karchng doggy style and u spin with your LJ fasten in her cheebye kang...your hands and legs in the air and spin spin spin..wear conlom hor...ji siao siao..

Walao HHG
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you want the colour like jambu U let me know.
I want my melody pink...red like kena bitten by red ants
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11198 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
That means you're still one of her special ones la. Congrats bro.
Sorry hor I have never try 20 before bcos she’s always long q n I have limited bonking time …
Quote:
All the 武林高手 are here …
Quote:
Dealest Ferrow Kuey Kias,

Today limpei very flee, cos its sunlay..sclatching my lampar chees and eating my box of cherries...you all cherbyekias out there better behave and write properly...lont force limpei to gao gan u.....guai guai hor....just go fuck fuck, shoot shoot and diam diam. Diam diam tio ho and if u wanna write something..write swee swee hor...cheebye..bor Gan buay Tuahan..ji siao siao...Hor Gao Gan La...

Walao
Ah Sam faithful follower since 1998 when ICQ still popular..
Bow to almighty Ah Pek Sam ....
Wa u sibeiz Lao jiao here leh ..one day must meet u 切磋武艺….
Quote:
Nothing is enough....everybody wants pride...give her a benefit of doubt and some pride....diam diam and smile tio hor after hearing her said that and move on (not refering to u bro). Tomorrow everyone also needs to work and pay PUB bills...incl. those autorities here...cannot blame them...they are working...
Knn your English so powderful still say u “ PLSE “ ..I think u machiam PHD speaks like Zheng Hu lang ..mata oso scare u …
Quote:
1 more thing, the advantage of bald is the naughty bro looks longer, I add vexsta pill and it grew thicker, reddish and longer. Chinese says 香條。cannot resist. Deep down the throat.
That’s y I say u like man of steel ..think yours like 金条…
Quote:
I PLSE (cheebye i forgot..or issit PSLE) physics...lont pray pray.....

Upz u later. I go pung sai first. .
Woei ! U pang sai finish or not ..wait for u to Upzz me ai ti gen Liao Loh
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Next time try 4th position..herricopter..she arch her karchng doggy style and u spin with your LJ fasten in her cheebye kang...your hands and legs in the air and spin spin spin..wear conlom hor...ji siao siao..

Walao HHG
Got this position meh ? Later I giddy vomit in the room cannot come out ppl tot I book her whole day
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sorry hor I have never try 20 before bcos she’s always long q n I have limited bonking time …

All the 武林高手 are here …

Wa u sibeiz Lao jiao here leh ..one day must meet u 切磋武艺….

Knn your English so powderful still say u “ PLSE “ ..I think u machiam PHD speaks like Zheng Hu lang ..mata oso scare u …

That’s y I say u like man of steel ..think yours like 金条…

Woei ! U pang sai finish or not ..wait for u to Upzz me ai ti gen Liao Loh
I don't want to be gold bar, I only wants to be a stretchable meat. Reddish in color.

Last edited by Newsasap; Yesterday at 11:34 PM. Reason: Add
Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Got this position meh ? Later I giddy vomit in the room cannot come out ppl tot I book her whole day
Lont worry la...ask the other boo to control the spin..clockwise, anti clockwise....like that you wont vomit....

HHG
Walao
Old Yesterday, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't want to be gold bar, I only wants to be a stretchable meat. Reddish in color.

I want eh...not too stretchable but hard hard and my melody pink...boos like to hold on to it and giggle in awe....

Walao
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
That is 红辣条 with some 烧腊味…
Quote:
Lont worry la...ask the other boo to control the spin..clockwise, anti clockwise....like that you wont vomit....

HHG
Walao
Knn still need to spin still will vomit ..
Quote:
I want eh...not too stretchable but hard hard and my melody pink...boos like to hold on to it and giggle in awe....

Walao
Hard hard stretchable sounds like 油条…
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Old Today, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
That is 红辣条 with some 烧腊味…

Knn still need to spin still will vomit ..

Hard hard stretchable sounds like 油条…
His youtiao, mine tietiao (metal bar)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1