The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Beware of History for Trace App

first thing to do is to get rid of that MILF bitch provocating everybody. whether you have something to hide or not this behaviour is poisoneous, unacceptable.

second, wherever you go is best have a cover story so there is no reason to hide that you were there.

if you must hide, than try to avoid checkin like many us said but it is risky, better not make it a habit.
Old 23-04-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

i just wrote in to feedback asking for at least semi mask the history to improve privacy.

more people should feedback asking for this semi mask of location, and hope they include it in their next update. their feedback email [email protected]
Old 23-04-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

By the way doesn't everyone protect their phone? Fingerprint or pin to unlock. Nobody can get to your tt app in the first place.
Old 23-04-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To all the folks here who are worried about tracing. Just open ur google map history u will be more surprised.

Bros here are worrying about the wrong things
Old 23-04-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
To all the folks here who are worried about tracing. Just open ur google map history u will be more surprised.

Bros here are worrying about the wrong things
Then those who drive ...better clean out your gps history, also in-car cam files Don't forget browser history too.
Old 23-04-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Open the TT app, right at the bottom of the screen there are 4 icons, 2nd one from the left is the "History".
No leh. I only have 3 icons at the bottom of the screen. 'Home', 'Upload' and 'More'. Maybe Android version is different.
Old 23-04-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

In legit spas it’s mandatory to register yr particulars and book in every visit.
By right you need to scan safe entry too.
Usually the recept too lazy to check.
Nothin happen ok la but if the place really tio Covid the shop might be in trouble if they never make sure you scan.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-04-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3447 / Power: 17
fshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond repute

just use the normal QR to scan and not the TT app la. then it wont appear in your history already.
Old 24-04-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fshare View Post
just use the normal QR to scan and not the TT app la. then it wont appear in your history already.

Two words
Social Engineering

Look it up. Overcomes 99% of this.
Problem is that people grown up lacking critical and/or independent thinking are dutifully compliant and obedient and lack abilities to think around stuff

End of
Old 24-04-2021, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe just avoid these massage shops la. Lol! Good also to bring down the price. Haha!
Old 24-04-2021, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I encountered those kind of girls and their bitch gfs before. My ex was like that. Everything also want to check e.g. browsing history, messages in all the apps. Worst was when I was not around she started asking for my pwd and checking everything. Even convo with normal friends she also ask and later want to start a fight.

Luckily my wife now never does that. She sometimes say I got secret in my phone but she never ask me to show and explain.

Anyway I turned my TT app off because I can't afford to waste my batt on that app. Will only use my TT token if required.
Old 24-04-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
No leh. I only have 3 icons at the bottom of the screen. 'Home', 'Upload' and 'More'. Maybe Android version is different.
Think you never update. Latest can see vaccine as well
Old 25-04-2021, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously thanks this Covid19 pandemic. Helped me save a lot of $$$. Haha
Old 25-04-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
5ja5ja5ja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I seriously thanks this Covid19 pandemic. Helped me save a lot of $$$. Haha
This is so true bro
Old 25-04-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Think you never update. Latest can see vaccine as well
Think after reading this thread, there is no incentive to download the latest app.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1