The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of
Re: Beware of History for Trace App

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
To all the folks here who are worried about tracing. Just open ur google map history u will be more surprised.

Bros here are worrying about the wrong things
Hahahhaha damn right abt this one. Google map is even scarier than TT
Old 25-04-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 17
ahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This thread is damn helpful, i never know one able to see places i went when using this app........guess i have to use token more.
Old 25-04-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

i think now google map history can be deleted.
Go to google map, click on your profile, select timeline, select delete by day.
i just managed to delete yesterday history.
you can also google "remove google map location history"

i think the developer of goggle map also afraid his wife will trace him, so has enable this feature to delete past history. hahaha
Old 25-04-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
i think now google map history can be deleted.
Go to google map, click on your profile, select timeline, select delete by day.
i just managed to delete yesterday history.
you can also google "remove google map location history"

i think the developer of goggle map also afraid his wife will trace him, so has enable this feature to delete past history. hahaha
Delete all histories, can be done. Only thing left that can accidentally reveal your secrets is if you talk in your sleep!
Old 25-04-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

I recently need to get a new phone and thinking of changing brand but because I need to samsung secure folder, which only samsung have , so bought back Samsung phone.all my cheong stuff in there which can be disguised as some app.
Old 25-04-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BornJovial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
I recently need to get a new phone and thinking of changing brand but because I need to samsung secure folder, which only samsung have , so bought back Samsung phone.all my cheong stuff in there which can be disguised as some app.
Changing to new phones.... deleting history etc ..... all wun work if you had used cloud based services. Anything that is stored into cloud servers cannot be removed.... so good luck to you if someone wants to investigate your online history. And many may not know this..... whatsapp is also cloud based and that means all your whatsapp messages are stored in cloud even if you had deleted them and destroyed your phone.
Old 25-04-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornJovial View Post
Changing to new phones.... deleting history etc ..... all wun work if you had used cloud based services. Anything that is stored into cloud servers cannot be removed.... so good luck to you if someone wants to investigate your online history. And many may not know this..... whatsapp is also cloud based and that means all your whatsapp messages are stored in cloud even if you had deleted them and destroyed your phone.
TS original query was simply to prevent his app history from being revealed during cursory spot-check.

If you are talking about this kind of hacking into cloud based server to retrieve the info, that is totally a different level! Nothing is really secure from the professionals.
Old 25-04-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Ya lor, if the authorities really want to dig....you think you got 4 digit pin they cannot break in ? You erase the data from your phone they also can recover lol
Old 26-04-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 10
qolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i thought Xiaomi might be a better choice for you ?

You can create a "second space" and use a 2nd SIM. so you can switch over to the second space when you wanna turn on your inner self. like a 2nd phone in your primary phone.

Your wife will never know what goes on because your vices are stored in 2nd space !
Old 26-04-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qolop View Post
i thought Xiaomi might be a better choice for you ?

You can create a "second space" and use a 2nd SIM. so you can switch over to the second space when you wanna turn on your inner self. like a 2nd phone in your primary phone.

Your wife will never know what goes on because your vices are stored in 2nd space !
the samsung secure folder is actually a "2nd space" with security features that you are talking about. you can have 2nd wechat, whatsapp, gallery etc.... if xiaomi has similar features I will consider getting one cos looking to get another phone
Old 26-04-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Xiaomi OS has option of creating hidden folder so you can dump any app there that you don't want to reveal.
Old 26-04-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Hi bros,

Nothing much, just wanna share something funny.

I was at a dinner gathering at my house with some of my wife friends. Got one MILF friend said, now guys cannot cheat easily, go anyway must scan.

Then she challenge all the guys to show our history for the App. Oh my goodness...wtf knn ..I got scan into one MP...fuck! never thought i will kenna scrunitize.

Fortunately, my wife did not see, mostly are the malls, kid classes etc etc. And luckily, the MP did not have a cheesy funny name too la. Wahahha.. plus the history has 20 or 30..and only one MP..haha

So bros, next time just be careful. What I do now is to pretend to take out my app to scan, but halfway i exit the app and then talk to the ML on small talk.

For those who cheong regularly, either u pretend to scan and dont scan or u find some place which need not scan or not so strict

Cheong safe bros!
Wow... Thanks for sharing!! That's very scary...
Old 26-04-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Beware of History for Trace App

Trace Together app is a battery guzzler. This morning when I was checking the history and exit, it forced my hp to reboot for two hours. Very worried during the downtime because I thought I need to buy another phone or my loved ones might contact me. Better to use the token. Cheers.
Old 26-04-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
the samsung secure folder is actually a "2nd space" with security features that you are talking about. you can have 2nd wechat, whatsapp, gallery etc.... if xiaomi has similar features I will consider getting one cos looking ng to get another phone
Huawei can also.... Best is you use different finger can unlock different space.... Haha
Old 26-04-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Xiaomi OS has option of creating hidden folder so you can dump any app there that you don't want to reveal.
Can use password to protect the folder ? If not Samsung better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1