The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-08-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wau lau sad kena zap 10 pts away(frm33 to 23)*. At least share with me why leh. Anyway i will continue post and monitor those fake fr as i seldom bonk unless i have course or work nearby. Happy go lucky cheers to all bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotongboy View Post
this photo looked exactly like her look in red grown of the same design.

Last edited by lotongboy; 02-08-2023 at 02:29 PM.
Old 02-08-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 1
darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Minnie from FG seems familiar.

Any idea which stable she was in recently? And the name she was using then?
Old 02-08-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundowner View Post
similar sentiments as my earlier FR.. great attitude lady and the bed is bloody squeaky ����
Haaa the bed frame is cmi. Maybe next visit on the floor better. Upz ur pts.
Old 02-08-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wau lau sad kena zap 10 pts away. At least share with me why leh. Anyway i will continue post and monitor those fake fr as i seldom bonk unless i have course or work nearby. Happy go lucky cheers to all bros.
Thanks for your honest fr....in terms of convience ida of blackpink also very near there....ida is about 15 mins walking distance from pinklady location fyi...
Old 02-08-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Ida is in my big boob list from past good review😎. Good to know is nearby. just that from photo the braces abit concern for bbbj based on past experiences. Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Thanks for your honest fr....in terms of convience ida of blackpink also very near there....ida is about 15 mins walking distance from pinklady location fyi...
Old 02-08-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
CHArm. On a streak same naka
Naka go back Mount Hua to hibernate and meditate so he can master the 11th level of Dragon Image.

@staminadick sponsored
Old 02-08-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Hi bro visited her recently? How is the lovely Ida these days lol
Old 02-08-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantyin View Post

Minnie from FG
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=951300&highlight=

Looks - same as photo and video okt send, slutty look

Body - natural b boobs with easily hardened sensitive nips. Slim and perky ass

French - passionate kissing type

Bbbj - tongue swirling my rod and playing with my mushroom head. Good suction and can keep on sucking till erupt my 1st load in her mouth

FJ- pussy shaved and odorless. Wild type! and finger her wet no KY needed. she is a good rider and able to take deep and hard pounding. we had cowgirl and missionary, her face expression damn horny and her moan was loud till i think next door can hear it. SEXTIFIED!

Rtf worthy

SO VERY WILD
Old 02-08-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chicpea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seduction Mint

After some time off from bonking decided to release, saw long black hair gal in seduction so my spider senses tingled. Very excited when i see new fresh ladies in our shores.

Looks: Looks almost same like picture.
Very pretty chio mid age lady.
Easily one of chio-est i bonk before.
Body: Slim kind with nice boob and great meaty ass.
Petite size but can consider model kind of body.
Honestly her body shape overall is very sexy and seducing kind.
BBBJ: At least this part is not bad
FJ: After she start bbbj she automatically put cap on and cowgirl me
Overall: I would say she is 1 of the prettiest FL with good body kind.
Specially her smooth fair skin.
For looks and body you will definitely would not be disappointed.
Old 02-08-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Mysticskyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Her BBJ not bad de from my previous trip a couple months back.
Just that cannot deepthroat. She herself claim cannot go too deep cause of the braces. Thats the only downside.

Quote:
Ida is in my big boob list from past good review😎. Good to know is nearby. just that from photo the braces abit concern for bbbj based on past experiences. Cheers
Old 02-08-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Itmewawa is Cool - loads of Potential
I will explain that situation from my side.
At the first point take a shower or not is your choice i cant force you to do it but i already ask you before we start.
Secound raw rubbing cuz your little brother is dying i do my best to make it hard. Third i bite you cuz you pissed in my mouth what should i do in that fcking situation call you honey and swallow it?. Fourth i do bbbj as you want your little brother is hard but when i start to fuck it weak again and again. This all thing from my side.

Ps. About my face my face is plastic like you saw in the picture if you dont like it why you come in? you can cancle and choose other girl you like >_<
Ps2. It not my first time to be here and i know what should i do for my lovely customer if you have any problem you can come to me again face me we can talk together it free that for sure(talk only) ^_^

All thing is from your physical problem it start form you horney and not hard you should try to cure it first finally i hope your girlfriend be happy and satisfy your little thing. XOXO
Old 02-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
DKDK90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave83 View Post
booked Darling from Emma.

OKT was ok. booking was prompt and chop chop

location - very discreet and with good towels. i think shared room with another lady. go in like i'm the owner. one of the best venues so far.

Face - 8/10 - the photos and videos came with the usual filters. Has some resemblance to the video, but its more tan and rounder face. perhaps give 10-20% discount and that's her. looks young
Body - 7/10 - not as slim as the video. Some fats here and there. not those ba ba type. but definitely not slim. somewhere between slim and average size.
French - 2/10 - sadly avoided me after a few kisses and said no. i did not try again after that. so, gave a low score here (i gave 2 because at least we did kiss abit) as i looked for her because many bros said french is on the menu. maybe it's just me. wasted that i cannot french with SYT.
BBBJ - 7/10 - quite green with some teeth.
FJ - 8.5/10 - shaved and tight pussy. this is the only thing that shines here and i can see that she likes sex. hug me and use her legs to giap me. dont need KY as it's natural wet.
GFE - 5/10 - not much. initially, she mumbled something which i dont understand. when i asked her, she didnt respond and mumbled some other things again. i asked again and she didn't respond. so, i stopped asking anymore. Passed me the towel to shower alone. Showered alone before and after the deed. no connection with her. either she had a bad mood or i'm not handsome. so, i fucked, showered and left the place immediately. dont want to waste my time. Envy other bros who had better exp with her.
RTF - no. quite exp and i dont find any value. if you want to fuck SYT who likes sex, can find her. but if you want GFE, can look somewhere else. that's my opinion because my overall exp was different from the rest.

Similar experience. very bad attitude, try at your own risk.
Old 02-08-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Peony
Stable: Blackpink69

Able to book smoothly with OKT for the location
Face: 8/10 she's more to xmm in MILF type
Body & Boobs: young MILF type with big jiggling natural boobs, D cup. Can enjoy to zhutzhut for very long , just be gentle. Don't expect her to be very slim type XMM.
Frenching: Yes, she can french just be gentle
Painting: full shaved, she allows to be painted, make her high
BBBJ: Full marks! Can't tahan so I skip.
GFE: she's those friendly lady that you can easily chat and break ice with
FJ: Willing to accommodate, missionary, scooping and cowgirl.

RTF : yes time permits, and I like her place. (As very clean)
Old 02-08-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
sirbrandon8441 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Club Friday Jolin

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?...ighlight=jolin

OKT: I've used this stable a couple of times now. Okt is very friendly with prompt replies and efficient service. They handle customers well and seem to take good care of their gals.

Looks: 9/10, very similar to the pics advertised.

Boobs: 7/10, not for boob lovers but still can play.

Body: 9/10 for her ass. Pussy is easily wet with no smell and tight.

Service: 10/10, Very service oriented girl, give extra with sensual and long DFK. Some FR I read said she's the french queen, might as well true. Her BBBJ suction was good, and she even did a tongue twister, which was very enjoyable. She takes her time and doesn't rush. Great eye contact. Confirm shiok.

Thanks bro CF.
Old 02-08-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
photococky is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable: Lust365
Name: Anna
Face: 8.5/10 – looks better then photo
Body: 9/10 – not tooo skinny not too meaty just nice
Skin: Smooth
Boobs: 8/10 (recommended for boobs lover)
BbbJ: 8/10 – (And YES! Highly recommended lots of Deepthroat and gagging actions) and she even offer me to cum inside her mouth without im asking her…and damn who can resist that)
FJ: Sweet horny type
GFE: 8/10
Damage: As per advertised on web
Rush: No rush
Overall: 8/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1